Images

So beautiful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
He looks so good with that earring, so beautiful

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, geenk worg, Oxygen and 2 others
What body fat percentage do y’all think he is? I’ve read that when he was a teen he thought he was super skinny so he spent a lot of time in the gym daily

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6583 and sportsmogger
What body fat percentage do y’all think he is? I’ve read that when he was a teen he thought he was super skinny so he spent a lot of time in the gym daily
10-14% maybe? cause he somewhat has abs at least in ur pfp

10-12% is ideal

@Orc Chico has ideal forward growth btw

10-12% is ideal
Bro I’m 5’6 15 years old 100 pounds 17 percent body fat ITS OVER☠️ Do I bulk? Body recomp? Gymmaxx? wtf do I do man I’m tired of my bloated face

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: iam good boy, sportsmogger and timid
I think Chico should be around 8-11 percent bf currently im at 12 percent bf but im trying to get to 10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alurmo, appealmaxed, Eriot Lodger and 1 other person
Bro I’m 5’6 15 years old 100 pounds 17 percent body fat ITS OVER☠️ Do I bulk? Body recomp? Gymmaxx? wtf do I do man I’m tired of my bloated face
? Pubertymaxx or you'll stay short for the rest of your life, follow some heightmaxxing guides, Ur very short for a 15 year old

I think Chico should be around 8-11 percent bf currently im at 12 percent bf but im trying to get to 10
He's 10-12%

• +1
Reactions: timid
? Pubertymaxx or you'll stay short for the rest of your life, follow some heightmaxxing guides, Ur very short for a 15 year old
I can cope with being short or reaching average height, but I can’t cope with have a bloated face and no bones at age 15 when most cunts have visible bones at my my body fat man

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
@mbolo why hm

I can cope with being short or reaching average height, but I can’t cope with have a bloated face and no bones and age 15 when most cunts have visible bones at my my body fat man
Height is everything

i was 5'5 at your age, i'm 5'11 barefoot at 16.9. would you consider yourself a late bloomer? if so, there's hope.

• JFL
i was 5'5 at your age, i'm 5'11 barefoot at 16.9. would you consider yourself a late bloomer? if so, there's hope.
Probably not? What’s your current diet? It’s probably just genetics man. I’m more worried about my face and body than height. I can cope with an average height

• JFL
Probably not? What’s your current diet? It’s probably just genetics man. I’m more worried about my face and body than height. I can cope with an average height
5'6 isn't average

i was a late bloomer - below 5'0 at 13, in that summer (15yo) i started drinking tons of milk, eating a lot of protein and sleeping until i naturally woke up (usually ~11 hours). My dad is 5'8

• JFL
Nigga I’m 15, I have like 4 years to grow 3 inches =5’9 is average in America
how long ago did you turn 15? and 5'10 is average

• JFL
@Oxygen fuck you

How big is his dick OP?

• JFL
Reactions: timid and sportsmogger
i was a late bloomer - below 5'0 at 13, in that summer (15yo) i started drinking tons of milk, eating a lot of protein and sleeping until i naturally woke up (usually ~11 hours). My dad is 5'8
I get like 12 hours of sleep daily, eat a lot of protein but don’t drink milk at ALL. The might be why

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and sportsmogger
I get like 12 hours of sleep daily, eat a lot of protein but don’t drink milk at ALL. The might be why
your genetics might also play a part too

your genetics might also play a part too
Yeah forsure, I’d rather take tips on getting lean and facemaxxing. Since I’m still going through puberty what supplements will make my bones grow? also was your jaw (masseters aswell) visible? I see a lot of kids with hollow cheeks and robust faces at my age it pisses me off. Well I’m underweight but probably have over 17 percent body fat. It would be stupid to cut I would be like 30kg. Any tips?

Yeah forsure, I’d rather take tips on getting lean and facemaxxing. Since I’m still going through puberty what supplements will make my bones grow? also was your jaw (masseters aswell) visible? I see a lot of kids with hollow cheeks and robust faces at my age it pisses me off. Well I’m underweight but probably have over 17 percent body fat. It would be stupid to cut I would be like 30kg. Any tips?
i'm not the person to ask about this, i'm skinnyfat and my jawline has never been visible

Keep bumping my thread niggas

He is recessed, would look better with more masculine features

• JFL
I have similar ramus and gonial angle has him with a better mentolabial

• JFL
Cope, I wish I had his ramus and mandible, BIMAX OR DEATH
If you had his ramus and mandible with subpar eyes and harmony you would still be incel, meanwhile robert pattinson's jaw would turn 90% of men into HTN's at least.

gtfo of this forum if you're that young

• +1
Reactions: timid and sudanguy
gtfo of this forum if you're that young

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Please leave, fholy fuck I can’t newwave 08 kids who recently had a huge test boost, feel like men and think incel forums are the new gymbraaazaa.

Fucking weirdo, “ITS OVER☠️” keep using the most overused term since BP blew up in APR 2023, you don’t know shit about the language, suck my dick you child

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and sportsmogger
Please leave, fholy fuck I can’t newwave 08 kids who recently had a huge test boost, feel like men and think incel forums are the new gymbraaazaa.

Fucking weirdo, “ITS OVER☠️” keep using the most overused term since BP blew up in APR 2023, you don’t know shit about the language, suck my dick you child
Bro shut the fuck up, I’d rather be safe than sorry with all the information on this site. Yeah man I’ll come back to this site at age 19 and starting mewing 😂😂

• WTF
Reactions: sudanguy