Chico has ideal ramus length and gonial angle

Keep bumping my thread incels

@sudanguy also stop larping retard

52 comments on another man's looks. faggots.org

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
You're too ugly to exist, quit larping
Typical you’re ugly roast. Been used to it since 2019. Not larping, here’s a rundown.

2018 - Realized I was ugly at 13 years old, when a girl in class said to her friend, “he’s so ugly”, coped all year by playing Fortnite and made great memories

2019 - Insecurities got worse at 13/14, noticed a lot more people looking at my face at how ugly I was as my brain developed and I became more aware of my surroundings due to getting older

2020 - Quarantine, became a rapper on SC, created an account here but got banned for spamming horrible slurs

2021 - Left org, watched vampire diaries and listened to music all year, felt darktriad AF and wanted to become a model, got rejected

2022 - Started really getting into BP and it took over my life in this year, just watched Facehacking/Wheat Waffles/MilenniaThinker on youtube and fell into hard depression from my face and how right they were about how ugly people are treated horribly in the world. Made another account here, got banned for being alt

2023 - BP viral, created another acc here and succeeded this time, got banned again for ER thread, @Lmao unbans me and I apologize, and here I am. Not larp.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and sportsmogger
Typical you’re ugly roast. Been used to it since 2019. Not larping, here’s a rundown.

2018 - Realized I was ugly at 13 years old, when a girl in class said to her friend, “he’s so ugly”, coped all year by playing Fortnite and made great memories

2019 - Insecurities got worse at 13/14, noticed a lot more people looking at my face at how ugly I was as my brain developed and I became more aware of my surroundings due to getting older

2020 - Quarantine, became a rapper on SC, created an account here but got banned for spamming horrible slurs

2021 - Left org, watched vampire diaries and listened to music all year, felt darktriad AF and wanted to become a model, got rejected

2022 - Started really getting into BP and it took over my life in this year, just watched Facehacking/Wheat Waffles/MilenniaThinker on youtube and fell into hard depression from my face and how right they were about how ugly people are treated horribly in the world. Made another account here, got banned for being alt

2023 - BP viral, created another acc here and succeeded this time, got banned again for ER thread, @Lmao unbans me and I apologize, and here I am. Not larp.
Bro, no way you just wrote all of that for me not to read it