Chico has no appeal confirmed

LeonidasGui

LeonidasGui

Equinox

used chico on ometv and they all say he looks like a creep and that he is jerking off somebody even said "why do u look like that"
when i use barrett on ometv they all say he looks like an angel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, aspiringexcel, rainzm and 15 others
jfl the size of his nostril

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, arabcelxxx and BrahminBoss
He is recording himself from a retarded perspective + not shaving makes him lose his prettyboy appeal

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, ElTruecel, HeightPilledum and 3 others
He is recording himself from a retarded perspective + not shaving makes him lose his prettyboy appeal
cope this is a good angle he just lacks development which is why he gets called a creep/pedo

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism and Deleted member 32485
this is actually a great experiment idea. Find videos of psl gods that could be used to fake them being on their webcam, and put them on omegle-like places. Would solve these "appeal or not" debates.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro, randomop, bluemcdonalds and 4 others
His face looks flat like an asian here, unironically needs bimax and browridge implants

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui

he tries to show his jawline but just gets made fun of

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, HeightPilledum, Zikel_Nut and 2 others
show they prime chico and they will show their tits

• +1
Reactions: jsp, sudanguy, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
this made me laugh so fucking hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
meanwhile barrett gets compliment everytime

chico gets called creep

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Deleted member and dimorphism
@zDadun chico is overrated

he does look like hes jerking off tho :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz, dgzty, scrunchables and 3 others
Proof forward growth > ratios

• JFL
Reactions: mid, Deleted member and dimorphism
brutal i had hopes for chico but people either just skip or curse him out for jerking off
PSL God jerking off in the depths of ometv. Truly fallen from grace

Post the footage

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger

jfl at people calling jordans eyes alien everybody is obessesd with his eyes on omegle

Put him on there now at 30+ clean shaven with longer hair and not a retarded angle and he would still get tits flashed at him

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Deleted member
Put him on there now at 30+ clean shaven with longer hair and not a retarded angle and he would still get tits flashed at him
Cope he always look like that in selfie and videos only look good with makeup + professional camera

Cope he always look like that in selfie and videos only look good with makeup + professional camera
Cope
With proper better lighting and clean shaving and not the unflattering angle he would easily get tits flashed at him

• +1
Reactions: geezcel
Cope
With proper better lighting and clean shaving and not the unflattering angle he would easily get tits flashed at him
His beard saves his boneless face

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and SoundnVision
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and mirrormogger
bruh he is like 35
what fucking "prettyboy" 🤦‍♂️
he should have masc maxxed since like 25

y'all are retards :feelskek:

You didn’t record any of this?
no i got banned shortly after using chico due to people thinking hes a pedo creep but ill make a new acc sometime and record

no i got banned shortly after using chico due to people thinking hes a pedo creep but ill make a new acc sometime and record
Ok, let me tell you a secret. People like Chico more than Barrett or Ramirez because his looks are more attainable and grounded to them while theirs are not so they hate and cope with gay alien especially Barrett

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Ok, let me tell you a secret. People like Chico more than Barrett or Ramirez because his looks are more attainable and grounded to them while theirs are not so they hate and cope with gay alien especially Barrett
i know but for some reason everyone compliments barrett but some say he look like a doll

Looks like a total normie there
yea he has shit results sean has bad results only barrett and De la cruz from what ive tried has good results

Looks inflation