CHICO HEIGHT EXPOSED. HIS CAREER IS OVER, JFL.

aestheticallypleasin

aestheticallypleasin

Delusion Shatterer 101
recently, i've seen several copers and Chico himself claim that he is 1.94 m or 6'4".

However, I, being the height-exposer I am, decided to expose him.

After some investigation, I found this:

Chico comparing his height with some nigger. And the nigger is clearly taller.

Hmm, what is the Nigger listed at?

JFL CHICO IS A WEAK 6'3", NOWHERE CLOSE TO 6'4". IT'S OVER.

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Chadeep, Hector and 5 others
keep coping its just a shoe difference.

CHICO IS UNMOGGLE PRETTY BOI THE OUBRE IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN MOG HIM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 6128, the next o'pry and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and TheMewingBBC
listed height =/= real height you noob
chico himself says he's 6'4, modelling agencies even used to list his height at 6'2 sometimes
unknown.png

• +1
Reactions: Fear and goat2x
listed height =/= real height you noob
chico himself says he's 6'4, modelling agencies even used to list his height at 6'2 sometimes
unknown.png
THe nigger claimed he's 6'4" and yet he's clearly an inch taller, stop coping. ANd in reality the nigger is probably a weak 6'4".

keep coping your oneitis mancrush isnt 6'4"

Lol hes still a mogger

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed, Hector and balding17yomanletcel
Yh he's incel now because of those 2 cm of height

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: j05, Moneymaxxed, mulattomaxxer and 15 others
everyone already knows he's 6'3 lol

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
anything over 6 feet is fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934
“Oh no, Chico isn’t 6’4. He is 6’3, 6’2 and even tho he height mogs 98% of the male population, face mog 99.5%, and face and height mogs every subhuman male member of my family ITS OVER. HE IS DONE!! His career will never recover!!”

Op:
FC533A10 5B6F 4AF0 AF83 D8FCA8F08BB4

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fundz, EverythingMattersCel, Moneymaxxed and 25 others
You do realize that most agencies list their 6' and 6'1 models as 6'2 (considered by all fashionists as the best height) and 6'4+ as 6'3, right?

retarded joinedcel

• Love it
Reactions: needsolution
“Oh no, Chico isn’t 6’4. He is 6’3, 6’2 and even tho he height mogs 98% of the male population, face mog 99.5%, and face and height mogs every subhuman male member of my family ITS OVER. HE IS DONE!! His career will never recover!!”

Op:
View attachment 406911
keep being butthurt because i single handedly exposed your oneitis man crush who you masturbate to daily
You do realize that most agencies list their 6' and 6'1 models as 6'2 (considered by all fashionists as the best height) and 6'4+ as 6'3, right?

retarded joinedcel
even assuming the nigger is 1.93 m (as he claimed on insta), that makes chico 1.91 at best, so drop the cope

• WTF
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel

Francisco Lachowski's Height
6ft 3 (190.5 cm)

not a new theory curry boy

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Why would he lie?
Above 6'3 is shit for modeling

Francisco Lachowski's Height
6ft 3 (190.5 cm)

not a new theory curry boy
tell this to the copers who are adding imaginary inches to their god's height.
Why would he lie?
Above 6'3 is shit for modeling
then why would the nigger lie?

the black guy claimed 1.93 and is listed at 6'3" and chico claimed 1.94, yet the black guy is taller by 2-3 cm???

Chico is the only one lying here.

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
tell this to the copers who are adding imaginary inches to their god's height.

then why would the *black dude lie?

the black guy claimed 1.93 and is listed at 6'3" and chico claimed 1.94, yet the black guy is taller by 2-3 cm???

Chico is the only one lying here.
Have you ever consider possible shoe height differences, hair length, cap density

You can’t even see their shoes or feet. Low iq tikka masalacel

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
Have you ever consider possible shoe height differences, hair length, cap density

You can’t even see their shoes or feet. Low iq tikka masalacel
bruv are you dumb or straight up autistic you can see the top of their heads through the caps . you chicobumlickingcels will go to any extent to cope.

and considering theyre in a casual setting playing snooker and have taken a photo to compare heights, im sure none of them is wearing 4" elevator shoes. stop coping nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
People fraud height,nothing new,Johnny Depp is listed as 5ft10 and he is probably 5ft9(maybe a tad under).

bruv are you dumb or straight up autistic you can see the top of their heads through the caps . you chicobumlickingcels will go to any extent to cope.

and considering theyre in a casual setting playing snooker and have taken a photo to compare heights, im sure none of them is wearing 4" elevator shoes. stop coping nigga
I’m not coping nor am I a Chico Stan lol. You coming to conclusions and making a big fuss about it without having all the evidence provided. There’s a possibility that one could be wearing Jordan’s or AirMax and the other is wearing flip flop. They’re literally fashion models, you think they have limits to what they can wear because muh it’s not casual?

But I don’t know that, and YOU don’t know that, that’s why it’s dumb to come to a solid conclusion without seeing their feet. Forget what you think they are wearing, objective is objective, and belief isn’t objective

I’m not coping nor am I a Chico Stan lol. You coming to conclusions and making a big fuss about it without having all the evidence provided. There’s a possibility that one could be wearing Jordan’s or AirMax and the other is wearing flip flop. They’re literally fashion models, you think they have limits to what they can wear because muh it’s not casual?

But I don’t know that, and YOU don’t know that, that’s why it’s dumb to come to a solid conclusion without seeing their feet. Forget what you think they are wearing, objective is objective, and belief isn’t objective
yeah theyre probably autistic if theyre gonna compare heights and post on insta with 1 person wearing air max and the other wearing flip flops :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

you actually believe he is over 6'4" like he claims? jfl you are indeed a coping fanboy in that case.

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
UHOH CHICO WATCH OUT THIS GUY IS CUMING FOR YOUR JOB!! So over for 6’3 Chicocles

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
he was 6'5 when he had hair to be fair

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kingkellz and aestheticallypleasin
Who cares lmao

over for this favela midget

• JFL
Reactions: Hector, PenileFacialSurgery and Beetlejuice
You didn't expose shit retard. What a shit thread, kys

• +1
Reactions: moggingmachine

Manlets exposed

most people lie about their height man. chico says in his stream he's actually 6'1 listen closely, lifefuel tbh

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigNigga69 and aestheticallypleasin
This thread is proof of PSLs autism, it’s obvious satire and none of you get it.

Chico in his prime was unmogabble but looks at him now physically, he really didn't age well https://vm.tiktok.com/w1AVJ6/ Shit collagen + norwood reaper
Can't even get 10k followers on tiktok knowing that this app is based on look, if you're good looking the algorithm promotes you. There are Chads that stand doing nothing and have 100k subs.
Norwood reaper + shit collagen = over
Start anti aging in your early 20s or cope with looking like shit in your 30s
5182 full

O my fucking God! How will I cope! A good looking guy with GL kids a GL wife and a succesful career in modeling isn't 6ft4 but 6ft3! The horror! Such rotten luck in the genetic lottery. You must really feel for the guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin and Deleted member 5583
I just find it strange he bothers lying about it. I saw him claiming on his instagram feed that he is 194cm, which is a number I've never seen regarding him before, only 189-191.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Hes bald now anyway so who cares

Chico in his prime was unmogabble but looks at him now physically, he really didn't age well https://vm.tiktok.com/w1AVJ6/ Shit collagen + norwood reaper
Can't even get 10k followers on tiktok knowing that this app is based on look, if you're good looking the algorithm promotes you. There are Chads that stand doing nothing and have 100k subs.
Norwood reaper + shit collagen = over
Start anti aging in your early 20s or cope with looking like shit in your 30s View attachment 416457
BOUGE DE LA SALE KHEY ,on veut pas de vous.Retourne sur le fofo et diffuse pas le blackpill ou cancer

BOUGE DE LA SALE KHEY ,on veut pas de vous.Retourne sur le fofo et diffuse pas le blackpill ou cancer

Sorry I don't speak Italian bruv
23942 thumb

how will he ever recover

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
The levels of autism in this thread have given me AIDS