Chico is balding for real now.

C O P E
O
P
E

You're coping by correlating his fame as a male model and his previous look with what you're seeing on the pic. Longer hair are just too important for looks.
If this would be the first pic of him you saw in your life, you wouldnt rate him more than 6 PSL

His usual hair halo him, ofc he can regrow them and was already norwooding a little years ago, and his haircut hided this.

He went from his usual 7 PSL to 5.5 PSL on this pic, the prettyboy vibe is not there anymore with hair this short

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 1934
He too rich to grow bald. JFL at you all.

That’s why these are the minimal requirements for bones
Just in case your hair genetics are shit

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 5349
He can still easily fraud with messy hair and look like Terrachad again.

Almost everyone looks worse with a buzzcut jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and KDA Player
Just give me chico height that's all I ask for

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
He’s like a NW2 with good density. I doubt he’ll fully Norwood

I have the same hairline except I was born with it :feelstrash:

His hairline is still better than mine, I think. And I‘m only 23

Only on .me is chico called a subhuman Jfl
Well look, I mog him fairly hard facially now and I am not rated as extremely above average. So to girls, he is a subhuman

jealous cope in this thread

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx
Post pics
Yeah why don't I doxx myself to a forum of autists. No. The people who I care to let know, have seen my face and know I mog him. JFL.

Look at both tryhard-squintmaxing jfl.

Well look, I mog him fairly hard facially now and I am not rated as extremely above average. So to girls, he is a subhuman
Go figure

Black t-shirt theory strikes again.

The buzzcut makes it appear worse. It's not that bad.
This

Hes probably having too much sex and wasting his load left and right. I dont think he is that prone to balding.

He should embrace dermapen and other stuff as soon as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
The vast majority of women would still rate him 9/10 irl

Welcome to this autistic forum.

Sure he looked prettier with the pretty boy look back then, but many womenwould find him even more atractive now because he actually looks like a grown Man with T.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and Captain_Collagen
Agepill is brutal for some... Time 4 a flight to Istanbul!

chico norwooding is one of the biggest psl fantasies, already was 2 years ago on lookism.net

chico norwooding is one of the biggest psl fantasies, already was 2 years ago on lookism.net

So just a bad haircut displaying previous hairline maturation/medium norwooding?

lol he doesn’t even look bad. still mogs everyone on the street looking like that. if he just buzzed it really short like 3mm and gained another 15 lbs of lean muscle he would be rated 9/10 by most women. he’s 6’4” for fucks sake with good bones and eye area. you people fetishize “pretty boy” looks such as having a woman’s hairline and flawless soft feminine skin... but the reality is that as a male, having good bones + height/frame is literally 90%+ of the equation and all that prettyboy shit is meaningless unless you’re trying to form a boy band and appeal exclusively to 14 yr old girls
Can confirm
t. babyfaced prettyboy

He’s a pretty big guy.

God tier natural frame and height yeah, but definitely been lifting recently too

Wasn't he the original source of 'why lift when its about the face?' Jfl

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
lol he doesn’t even look bad. still mogs everyone on the street looking like that. if he just buzzed it really short like 3mm and gained another 15 lbs of lean muscle he would be rated 9/10 by most women. he’s 6’4” for fucks sake with good bones and eye area. you people fetishize “pretty boy” looks such as having a woman’s hairline and flawless soft feminine skin... but the reality is that as a male, having good bones + height/frame is literally 90%+ of the equation and all that prettyboy shit is meaningless unless you’re trying to form a boy band and appeal exclusively to 14 yr old girls

dont hate prime chico for attracting all the jbs

:think:

Attachments

• 3BAB95B1-9D80-46D8-8E5D-3897E93F75FA.jpeg
    3BAB95B1-9D80-46D8-8E5D-3897E93F75FA.jpeg
    376.9 KB · Views: 36
High tier normie - chadlite at best now. I see better looking guys on the streets.

Any modelling status he has now is based on his past looks. How long will it last though.

Still better than my diffuse thinning NW2. Plus he is 6'4, I'm 5'10.5

I'm a subhuman, Chico is not.