Chico is overrated as fuck

N

NitoRump

Bronze
Yes, Chico is overrated as fuck.
Jesus man some of the people I have seen here literally have no idea what real life appeal is. Of course he is very good looking, but people here make him seem like the most ideal man to be. Which is FAR from the truth.
The most ideal man is the type of man you would see on the cover of a romance novel. My first post was actually exactly on this.
Tall, long hair, dark features, tanned skin, dark features, wide shoulders, good amount of muscle mass.
This is what truly ignites the purest form of primal desire in women, not some prettyboy with an extremely symmetrical face.
The phenotype makes the man.
Obviously symmetry and proportions matter, but only after phenotype.
Chico with the prettyboy phenotype still will slay, but it baffles me how people view him as the most ideal man ever.
Incoming triggered copers will deny this, but romance novels are literally written by women on what women crave, so this leaves no room for discussion on what the most panty wetter man looks like.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, GigaNative, 6foot3Mediterranean and 14 others
Give an example. Of an actual man not a drawing on a cover

• +1
Reactions: mathis
every model is overrated.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, mathis, aleksander and 5 others
Jesus man some of the people I have seen here literally have no idea what real life appeal is. Of course he is very good looking, but people here make him seem like the most ideal man to be. Which is FAR from the truth.
The most ideal man is the type of man you would see on the cover of a romance novel. My first post was actually exactly on this.
Tall, long hair, dark features, tanned skin, dark features, wide shoulders, good amount of muscle mass.
This is what truly ignites the purest form of primal desire in women, not some prettyboy with an extremely symmetrical face.
Chico with the prettyboy phenotype still will slay, but it baffles me how people view him as the most ideal man ever.
Incoming triggered copers will deny this, but romance novels are literally written by women on what women crave, so this leaves no room for discussion on what the most panty wetter man looks like.
no jb today will read “romance novels🤓☝🏻“ they’re for 40 year old roasties + chico wad on literally every wattpad story cover in 2015/16

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, aleksander, based_pakichad421 and 4 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zura, zyzzbrah1234 and Deleted member 51465
1582997_281E251D-722A-4951-AEDD-78F044868128.jpeg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Decha, aleksander, 6′2 still over and 6 others
seen this thread 100+ times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50511
"but muh harmony" 🤓

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, LooxmaxxingM, zyzzbrah1234 and 2 others
Everday I read the same shit about Chico…

Boring

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Alain delon

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and datboijj
100% ive been on the Chico hate bandwagon since day 1

He has that "gay appeal" that's why guys obsess over him
Meanwhile Alessandro Dellisola is practically his clone but without the twink features, that's why no one knows him

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, mathis and Agendum
would Chico recover from this ?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and efidescontinuado
Love it when greycels come right out of the gate with a strong case for the ignore list

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, based_pakichad421, Deleted member 50579 and 2 others
Prime Gandy mogs

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
ive been saying this 24/7 and no one agrees with me

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
High IQ post.