D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
First time i saw him
I tought he wasnt real

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 22126, A L P H A M A L E and 16 others
That boy is a monster

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19615, Schönling, Deleted member 2729 and 10 others
When you first discover PSL as a normal man with decent T levels, you find O'Pry, Ramirez and Barrett to be true Gods. After some time worshipping these PSL Gods, your T levels go so low that you start worshipping a prettyboy twink and quite possibly even become homosexual. It's crazy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Catawampus, Lygodactylus and 26 others
He doesn't have top tier features, inb4 harmony. Probably just high averageness

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Yerico7, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
He doesn't have top tier features, inb4 harmony. Probably just high averageness
but imo he is one of the many examples of how bone position (basically no noticeable downward growth) is more important than sheer bone mass.

A lot of us on this forum probably have better ogee curves and chin projection than him

but he has perfectly positioned bones and no real failos, sometimes that beats big halos + some failos

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel, Aesthetics_III, Deleted member 18568 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero and Deleted member 10987
B575797C F3B8 4263 8D3B 859A4D50588D
DD645879 775D 4816 8A12 979E04431503
C5D52108 30E2 4614 8D8B F401AE9E8149
4DE999C5 15C8 47DB 9063 62C5BC25CEB6

73470190 ACFF 4B2E 8DFB 1FD1D0833339

Unmoggable.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 14561 and 9 others
Ugh why are y'all still obsessing over this guy‽

Chico is NOT a Chad.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 19064 and 10 others
When you first discover PSL as a normal man with decent T levels, you find O'Pry, Ramirez and Barrett to be true Gods. After some time worshipping these PSL Gods, your T levels go so low that you start worshipping a prettyboy twink and quite possibly even become homosexual. It's crazy.
imagine worshipping gay aliens. You're severely retarded.
He doesn't look so good IRL
huh?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
I don't. I find Chico to be the best looking out of all of them, you're just too dumb to see the obvious sarcasm so you choose to bark instead.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
I don't. I find Chico to be the best looking out of all of them, you're just too dumb to see the obvious sarcasm so you choose to bark instead.
"obvious" sarcasm... there was nothing obvious about it. It was typical PSL autism talk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and thecel

huh?

Easily mogged by masculine Chads. Prime Chico was nothing but a standard prettyboy in terms of looks. Now he's an oldcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Deleted member 10987
Easily mogged by masculine Chads. Prime Chico was nothing but a standard prettyboy in terms of looks. Now he's an oldcel
Name me one "masculine Chad" who mogs prime Chico. And JFL at "standard prettyboy". You can find oldcels like Gandy on every second instagram profile. Finding another Chico is impossible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, Deleted member 15817, Fear and 3 others
Name me one "masculine Chad" who mogs prime Chico. And JFL at "standard prettyboy". You can find oldcels like Gandy on every second instagram profile. Finding another Chico is impossible.
drago

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14867 and 5 others

O’Pry

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
Good shout, but I don't think Dolph is there. He has 2 noticeable flaws - scleral show and cuck eyes. Obviously an amazing specimen all things considered and very close to Chico, but i'd say Chico still edges it.
O'Pry gets mogged to oblivion even by out of prime Chico. JFL
9c0561de7d6f04d8824e4aae95aae0611

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 7419 and 3 others
“masculine” jfl chico’s face is dimorphic and he’s 6’3 with a large skull

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, thecel and Deleted member 5522
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 12611, thecel and 1 other person
Good shout, but I don't think Dolph is there. He has 2 noticeable flaws - scleral show and cuck eyes. Obviously an amazing specimen all things considered and very close to Chico, but i'd say Chico still edges it.

O'Pry gets mogged to oblivion even by out of prime Chico. JFL
View attachment 1021320
This is Drago

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15817, thecel and 2 others
“masculine” jfl chico’s face is dimorphic and he’s 6’3 with a large skull

His maxilla is utterly subhuman compared to other male models

Honestly, Hernan is a shit-tier choice compared to Lundgren. Doesn't even look that good. Just an upgraded version of O'Aspie.
Chico is unironically 5.5psl in aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 16371
These model shoots and real life are 2 different things

View attachment 1021280

He doesn't look so good IRL

View attachment 1021281View attachment 1021282

He has a kinda flat face
Only two of the photos i used are model shoots, the rest are candids. Also the photo you used is chico out of his prime in a front camera and he still looks good.
Also side profile is cope, front harmony is all that matters irl and Chico has unmoggable harmony
His maxilla is utterly subhuman compared to other male models
So?

• +1
Reactions: Sviken
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Perfectumbrain, Deleted member 15817 and 4 others
View attachment 1021353View attachment 1021354View attachment 1021355View attachment 1021358

These guys for me are well over 7 psl, closer to 8 at least in these pics
You can't be serious. Africancel, you disappoint me. I thought you were one of the best raters around here, but my god... these picks. Peanut skull, oldcel rapist, gay nigger and a gay alien tranny... Even these pics only Gandy and Meeks look good and virtually all of them will be made to look like incels standing next to Chico irl. If any of them get even close to 2 feet in the presence of him, they'd suddenly get the strong inclination to rope
Post 48811 0 1446016119 439771

I'm also curiouds why you didn't use your avatar. He looks far, far better than any of these pics you gave.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, Deleted member 15817, Austrian Oak and 2 others
You can't be serious. Africancel, you disappoint me. I thought you were one of the best raters around here, but my god... these picks. Peanut skull, oldcel rapist, gay nigger and a gay alien tranny... Even these pics only Gandy and Meeks look good and virtually all of them will be made to look like incels standing next to Chico irl. If any of them get even close to 2 feet in the presence of him, they'd suddenly get the strong inclination to rope
View attachment 1021362

I'm also curiouds why you didn't use your avatar. He looks far, far better than any of these pics you gave.
I never really understood the hype behind Chico he looks good but hiss psl isn't that high. His aesthetics aren't incredible but he has the pretty boy looks JBs like. In most of those mogs he is generally size mogging them esspecially in the one with O'pry since O'pry has far better aesthetics than Chico.

I chose those guys for specific reasons, Meeks got famous of a mugshot and is being betabuxxed by a billionaires' daughter, Gandy is the biggest male model of all time, Whittaker was so good looking Zara Larsson started simping and actually dated him.

Zach Cox tiktok is suifuel.

I think the guy in my avi is 7psl but I'm accounting for phenotype and trying to not be biased

I never really understood the hype behind Chico he looks good but hiss psl isn't that high. His aesthetics aren't incredible but he has the pretty boy looks JBs like. In most of those mogs he is generally size mogging them esspecially in the one with O'pry since O'pry has far better aesthetics than Chico.

I chose those guys for specific reasons, Meeks got famous of a mugshot and is being betabuxxed by a billionaires' daughter, Gandy is the biggest male model of all time, Whittaker was so good looking Zara Larsson started simping and actually dated him.
View attachment 1021377
Zach Cox tiktok is suifuel.

I think the guy in my avi is 7psl but I'm accounting for phenotype and trying to not be biased
I mean if your definition of who is the best looking relies on who is more popular, then I guess Bill Gates is one of the most attractive men in the world. It seems you're way more enamoured with striking features that someone like Barrett may have. But just because Barrett is incredibly unique in his aesthetics doesn't make him 8 PSL. PSL should be a scale for true attractiveness, not simply "well, that guy's eyes are weirdly cool, so I guess he's high PSL". If that was the case, then someone like De Poot would be undoubtedly the most attractive man in history.

The reason Lachowski's face works is because everything fits him perfectly and nothing needs to "standout" in order to cover any falios. This:
Tumblr mhnd0nA3Y21rkxiigo1 5001
548fe54cab146c7e72703fdf4be470cb1
Giphy1

is simply the pinnacle of aesthetics. There no single falio that you can pinpoint to. This is also why every time someone tried to morph or "upgrade" Chico it always falls flat - because everything on his face just works. Everything is perfectly in place and changing a single feature ruins his entire harmony.
1. Out of prime Chico with a beard
2. Way shittier camera on Chico's selfie
3. Obvious instagram filters on Cox' photo.

Also, that previous pic of Chico with the hat wasn't a model photo. It was from a set of photos that one guy took of Chico and Marlon exiting a cafe or something. It's part of this set:
2fdab93d565d53d8d06e5004bb67a8341

Zach's god-tier glow is heavily manufactured. His skin doesn't look even close to that irl:
726701 500w1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
Disgusting thread. Imagine thinking you will become a better man or more attractive by calling other men "perfection". No wonder most people here are virgins, jfl if you think any woman would like to be with a man who thinks like this.

Unless you are gay and are just genuinely attracted to him, you do you.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Sviken and Deleted member 10987
he is perfect indeed. sadly for him face doesnt matter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
but imo he is one of the many examples of how bone position (basically no noticeable downward growth) is more important than sheer bone mass.

A lot of us on this forum probably have better ogee curves and chin projection than him

but he has perfectly positioned bones and no real failos, sometimes that beats big halos + some failos
does ccw rotation of the maxila FIX downward growth? If not what does, effects it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and thecel
Goodthread

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
@africancel You can't argue with Chicocels. All of them are retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Deleted member 15817

huh?

He's in for such a rude awakening when he becomes old, overweight and bald.

Good luck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and StrangerDanger
He's in for such a rude awakening when he becomes old, overweight and bald.

Good luck.
I think he will age just fine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
God the Chico worship in this thread is gross. Cox mogs him hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero and Deleted member 14867