• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798, the BULL, MoggerChad and 1 other person
‘nother day another curry coping

this guy would be weak MTN in Alwar

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 23115
Unironically, chico is a chadlite. No where near PSL god or 7psl
Idk man, his face is really good. I think you are coping.

If you think that a person must be a "cardboard"-chad, the one with wide jaw, and hollow cheeks, and hunter eyes, you are wrong. There are many chads without all these characteristics...
Cigarette Travolta GIF by TIFF

Idk man, his face is really good. I think you are coping.

If you think that a person must be a "cardboard"-chad, the one with wide jaw, and hollow cheeks, and hunter eyes, you are wrong. There are many chads without all these characteristics...
Cigarette Travolta GIF by TIFF
His face is good, it's just not "psl god" worthy. He's a 6'4 prettyboy chadlite so of course he has insane appeal but PSL god is reserved for those who are 1 in a billion ie 7psl+ imo and chico just doesn't have the sexual dimorphism (sex appeal) to score that high.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Artemis
His face is good, it's just not "psl god" worthy. He's a 6'4 prettyboy chadlite so of course he has insane appeal but PSL god is reserved for those who are 1 in a billion ie 7psl+ imo and chico just doesn't have the sexual dimorphism (sex appeal) to score that high.
PSL-god category is dubious... 1 in a billion... according to who?

Travolta was a sex symbol with more following than Chico or Gandy, or O'pry would EVER have in 3 lifetimes. By this logic, Travolta is way rarer than Chico, Gandy or Opry.

What can be said, is that Chico def rivals other top models. To me, it is not a question.

PSL-god category is dubious... 1 in a billion... according to who?

Travolta was a sex symbol with more following than Chico or Gandy, or O'pry would EVER have in 3 lifetimes. By this logic, Travolta is way rarer than Chico, Gandy or Opry.

What can be said, is that Chico def rivals other top models. To me, it is not a question.
By sex appeal I mean merely craniofacial characteristics, travolta gets carried by his hollywood actor status. Chico is just too... non dimorphic, his bones really aren't that remarkable hence no sex appeal, he's the boy next door.

Personally I'd put non makeupmaxxed chico around 5.75-6.25psl, whereas the likes of prime opry, grandy and hernan were reaching 7psl+.

Absolute cope

He looks amazing from EVERY SINGLE ANGLE here, prime Chico was something else

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, NFA PB and Haven
Overrated gook

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Absolute cope

He looks amazing from EVERY SINGLE ANGLE here, prime Chico was something else

Why is barrett a jungle nigger in this vid

• +1
Reactions: rand anon