Example 1:LONG PHILTRUM? NO PROBLM
IMG 1476

Example 2: BONLESS CUCK? GIVES HIM A SOFTER APPERENCE
IMG 1479

EXAMPLE 3: ABOUSLTELY DOGSHIT INFRAS? Makes him look cuter
IMG 1480

EXAMPLE 4: MAXILLA, NOSE PROJECTION, SUPRA AND BROWRIDGE 404? So what
IMG 1481

Give up the idea that adding enhancement to your pitiful appernece will make you a slayer. In other words surgery is fucking cope, chads are born not made. Furthermore, a failo that would otherwise a normie a subhuman level has no impact on a chad

Despite all these flaws Chico has he is still an 8/10+ psl god that will steal and fuck your girlfriend right in front of you

But but but bro bro trust me I’ll become slayer after this one final surgery:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: trust me bro surgery number 24 will finally make me chad:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: I JUST NEED LEFORT 4 BRO THATS it then I WILL BECOME A SLAYER :soy::feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VolcelFTW, normie_joe, the BULL and 10 others
most low iq shit ive ever seen in my life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 1966Ford, normie_joe, Never Get Up and 7 others
Nigga copied the Opry thread

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cytoplasm and Zenis
  • +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
He’s not boneless he doesn’t have a long philtrum he doesn’t have bad facial projection lol

If those things were bad he wouldn’t be a model u subhuman

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thegiganigga, TUSSELEIF, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Looks cannot be explained, water

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, Zenis and Blond3cel
TBH pretty this Thread has alot of truth behind it.

But if you only have 1 severe Failo like SFS something like Bimax can ascend you hard.

But you will never be a really GL dude after x amount of surgerys.
Chad is born not made.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Zenis
BIG GYPSY PENIS IN OPs Asshole

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe, Zenis and randomop
all prettyboys have frail bones water thread

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
He’s not boneless he doesn’t have a long philtrum he doesn’t have bad facial projection lol

If those things were bad he wouldn’t be a model u subhuman
He has averege bones at best

Yes he does his chin to Philtrum is low for men
And he has flat face projection not reccesed but flat

Just get one of them bolt on gigachad jaws bro ! You will look fucking awesome broooo !!

It's all about harmony and genetics.
You can't bolt on a fucking jaw, or pump yourself full of fillers and suddenly be chad. It always looks uncanny.
Chads are born not made.
All you can do it fix your major failos , like hair, bodyfat % or pinning ears back etc and look like a much better version of yourself.
Never aim to be a chad because it's not gonna happen.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL and Zenis
Just get one of them bolt on gigachad jaws bro ! You will look fucking awesome broooo !!

It's all about harmony and genetics.
You can't bolt on a fucking jaw, or pump yourself full of fillers and suddenly be chad. It always looks uncanny.
Chads are born not made.
All you can do it fix your major failos , like hair, bodyfat % or pinning ears back etc and look like a much better version of yourself.
Never aim to be a chad because it's not gonna happen.
Yes that’s what I’m saying go fix your major falios but don’t try to create halos man it won’t make you a fucking chad

It really won’t bro, and chads have been hit with positive reinforcement their entire life while you, it will take till your 30 to heal from all your surgeries and you will still be an abused dog

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
JUST BE CHAD BRO YOU DONT GET IT JUST BE BORN PSL GOD FROM BIRTH

• Woah
Yes that’s what I’m saying go fix your major falios but don’t try to create halos man it won’t make you a fucking chad

It really won’t bro, and chads have been hit with positive reinforcement their entire life while you, it will take till your 30 to heal from all your surgeries and you will still be an abused dog
Very true

• Woah
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: silencio, SoundnVision and Zenis
highest IQ thread i read today

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and SoundnVision
yeah im starting to think genetics are everything tbh. All these surgerys and weve never seen a true mtn-htn turn into a chadlite-chad with all of the members in this forum

• Woah
Example 1:LONG PHILTRUM? NO PROBLM
View attachment 2864928

Example 2: BONLESS CUCK? GIVES HIM A SOFTER APPERENCE
View attachment 2864933

EXAMPLE 3: ABOUSLTELY DOGSHIT INFRAS? Makes him look cuter
View attachment 2864934

EXAMPLE 4: MAXILLA, NOSE PROJECTION, SUPRA AND BROWRIDGE 404? So what
View attachment 2864936

Give up the idea that adding enhancement to your pitiful appernece will make you a slayer. In other words surgery is fucking cope, chads are born not made. Furthermore, a failo that would otherwise a normie a subhuman level has no impact on a chad

Despite all these flaws Chico has he is still an 8/10+ psl god that will steal and fuck your girlfriend right in front of you

But but but bro bro trust me I’ll become slayer after this one final surgery:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: trust me bro surgery number 24 will finally make me chad:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: I JUST NEED LEFORT 4 BRO THATS it then I WILL BECOME A SLAYER :soy::feelsuhh:
Hj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back