CHICO LACHOWSKI is a psl god still gets no girls🤣🤣

M

maxxerlord

Silver
Chico lachowski gets no girls
His wife looks ugly and masculine:lul::lul::lul::lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul:Johnny sins bald nigger fucks more girls than chico lachowski
Sean o pry is a cuck too:lul::lul:
Looksmaxxing is shit just beat the shit out of anyone who offends you and beat the shit out of cops too
BTW I SEE MORE FAN PAGES FOR GAY BTS THAN CHICO LACHOWSKI OR SEAN O PRY:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
ULTIMATE MOGGER MORE LIKE BONY NIGGERS:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, EdgyFashionist, ineonx and 20 others
Over for Lachowski, he is a virgin

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, william2605, itzyaboyJJ and 10 others
Caption 1 1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lestoa, EdgyFashionist, greycel and 18 others
He has a nice family while "maxxerlord" seethes at him

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, N1666, TheLookInYourEyes and 11 others
Nice metric.

If you created a Tinder profile with his face you would realise that he gets more matches in a week than the entire forum gets in a month.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, whotthehell, lastamericanvirgin and 12 others
Cope you didn't know Chico used to party a lot and he was around girls all the time, he says that in interviews and there's also pics.

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker, Marcel666Max, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 2 others
Fucking retard johnny sis fucks more girls because thats his fucking job, he get paid to fuck hot girls, do you expect him to be a virgin :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, itzyaboyJJ, Ascеnd and 7 others
He has a nice family while "maxxerlord" seethes at him
I dont expect worldsmost handsome mogger to live a normal life
He needs to super famous among girls like justin bieber and bts are to be a ultimate handsome God

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd and Snowskinned
Fucking retard johnny sis fucks more girls because thats his fucking job, he get paid to fuck hot girls, do you expect him to be a virgin :feelsuhh:
That's what am saying johnny sins bald nigger gets more chicks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Snowskinned
Cope you didn't know Chico used to party a lot and he was around girls all the time, he says that in interviews and there's also pics.
Nah he never did :lul:

Chico is actually a retarded bluepilled loser with a mid wife. It's a shame that good looks usually go to people like that

Imagine if Trump or Putin looked like Hernan Drago. Instant world domitanation, 110% of the voters choose them(Putin kinda has that tho)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whotthehell, copemaxxeer, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
:lul::lul::lul::lul:Johnny sins bald nigger fucks more girls than chico lachowski
Looksmaxxing is shit just beat the shit out of anyone who offends you and beat the shit out of cops too
BTW I SEE MORE FAN PAGES FOR GAY BTS THAN CHICO LACHOWSKI OR SEAN O PRY:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Here you are the only one who can't pull girls

Chico is actually a retarded bluepilled loser with a mid wife. It's a shame that good looks usually go to people like that
You are the only retard here :feelsokman:

Another Retarded curry tiktokcel who joined yesterday thinking they cracked the lookspill or something
There has been many experiments where pictures of psl gods and heights like 6'3 have been used on tinder profiles and there are more matches in a week than you'll ever get in your subhuman life

• +1
Reactions: Michael-Davis, itzyaboyJJ and Ascеnd

Imagine if Trump or Putin looked like Hernan Drago. Instant world domitanation, 110% of the voters choose them(Putin kinda has that tho)
Mid wife?
Jfl when you start dating a world class model tell me

• +1
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu
Cuck simping for a washed up bluepiller, who had to settle for mtb :lul:
You talk like a barking unintelligible dog + jfl at thinking someone is a cuck for LTRing with a MTB

Imagine calling a world-famous model a cuck because he didn't go for some bimbo whore you retards consider a Stacy :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel, itzyaboyJJ, Ascеnd and 3 others
You talk like a barking unintelligible dog + jfl at thinking someone is a cuck for LTRing with a MTB

Imagine calling a world-famous model a cuck because he didn't go for some bimbo whore you retards consider a Stacy :feelskek:
She is literally a stacylite jfl
Cucks will show you pics of her without makeup and then a pic of some OF whore with 20 lbs of makeup and call it a stacy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, itzyaboyJJ, bakpaokukus and 2 others

Low iq, I called you a cuck for simping for Chico. You unironically defend an inferior being, just cuz it got lucky with looks xd

Legit everything about him except his looks screams "LOSER". There is no reason for him to choose an older and uglier girl, except mental issues

Didn't think .org still has bluepillers kekw

• Ugh..
Reactions: bululu_87
Yeah he gets shitty ltb’s

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
Cope he sucked more dick than this whole forum userbase combined

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
She is literally a stacylite jfl
Cucks will show you pics of her without makeup and then a pic of some OF whore with 20 lbs of makeup and call it a stacy
She looks 40 + that's the pics when I googled "Chico Lachowski wife". Can you show me at least one, where she looks higher than mtb?

Johnny Sins is more of a Chad to normies than Chico tho, the world revolves around normies

Low iq, I called you a cuck for simping for Chico. You unironically defend an inferior being, just cuz it got lucky with looks xd

Legit everything about him except his looks screams "LOSER". There is no reason for him to choose an older and uglier girl, except mental issues
I wasn't defending Chico, can you not read?

Just pointing out that your world-view is just tik-tok brain rot :feelskek:

Didn't think .org still has bluepillers kekw
I've been in the BP space since 2020

You are just some newfag who came from tik-tok.

Muuhhh blackpilled, you twisted the meaning to fit your insecurities and mental retardation

JFL at all you newfags who barely give a second thought to the words you use hhahhahaa
Calling others bluepilled when you just follow the fucking crowd is peak tiktok faggotry

Tatum
Tatum
Tatum
Tatum

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
Even middle aged, Dravidian looking spics have greater SMV than prime Chico :lul::lul::lul:

Do you genuinely think a boring MTB can become a model? :lul:
The state of the BP space because of tik tok fags like @Snowskinned who doesn't even understand the basic ideology behind it :feelskek::feelskek:

"Muhh bluepilled because my chad doesn't want to fuck stacy teee heeee :jfl: x3 my curse my curse my vendetta :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:"

• JFL
I wasn't defending Chico, can you not read?

Just pointing out that your world-view is just tik-tok brain rot :feelskek:

I've been in the BP space since 2020

You are just some newfag who came from tik-tok.

Muuhhh blackpilled, you twisted the meaning to fit your insecurities and mental retardation

JFL at all you newfags who barely give a second thought to the words you use hhahhahaa
Calling others bluepilled when you just follow the fucking crowd is peak tiktok faggotry

View attachment 3112730View attachment 3112730View attachment 3112730View attachment 3112730
I don't use tiktok, you nigger

Why so mad xd? And imagine being on BP for 4 years and still not ascending or killing yourself if ascension is not possible xDDDD. Absolute untermensch. Can't end his life or even accept that his idol is a bluepilled loser

• JFL
Reactions: maxxerlord

Why so mad xd? And imagine being on BP for 4 years and still not ascending or killing yourself if ascension is not possible xDDDD. Absolute untermensch. Can't end his life or even accept that his idol is a bluepilled loser
Bro I see ugly niggers with a hotter wife than chico damn they pull bitches looksmax is shit bro just gain status boost your testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
Dalit rage.
Also, his wife fogs

• +1
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu

Something doesn't up you stinky pinky monkey

Tatum

"Untermensch" "idol"
BP :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: So ropemaxxed bro :soy::soy::soy:

Definitely not some tiktok/newfag using words like kekw then spewing his braindead sub90IQ takes

2a49d5ababea123dda1f0af7b7a15e41

The irony is that you don't know about half the words you are using and are just spewing them randomly :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"So bluepilled :soy::soy::soy: He didn't marry stacy"

Tatum
Tatum
Tatum
Tatum

@cromagnon - Look at the state of your race right now, talking like absolute wiggers and not understanding the difference between degen sex and LTR

Your race is doomed boyo @cromagnon :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and cromagnon
Brootally over for him

Because he is htn , in 2024 its chad or death

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd

View attachment 3112746

"Untermensch" "idol"
BP :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: So ropemaxxed bro :soy::soy::soy:

Definitely not some tiktok/newfag using words like kekw then spewing his braindead sub90IQ takes

View attachment 3112751

The irony is that you don't know about half the words you are using and are just spewing them randomly :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 3112746View attachment 3112746View attachment 3112746View attachment 3112746

@cromagnon - Look at the state of your race right now, talking like absolute wiggers and not understanding the difference between degen sex and LTR

Niggers are so easy to anger lol

Ye, LTR with an mtb is even worse than degen sex. It's ugly children + minus status. Lil bro prolly got heartbroken and cares for women lol :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

View attachment 3112746

"Untermensch" "idol"

View attachment 3112751

View attachment 3112746View attachment 3112746View attachment 3112746View attachment 3112746

Why are you dragging the white race into this

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, Snowskinned and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
LTR with an mtb is even worse than degen sex. It's ugly children + minus status.
+MTB equals ugly children, now you've genuinely proved how retarded you are

Whatever, fucking normies like you will bring their shitty exaggerated takes and call it :blackpilled:

Why are you dragging the white race into this
Mindset of the average internet proud white :feelskek:

Same thing with sfcels who marry gooks

Only ruins your race :smonk:

• WTF
Reactions: cromagnon
Niggers are so easy to anger lol

Ye, LTR with an mtb is even worse than degen sex. It's ugly children + minus status. Lil bro prolly got heartbroken and cares for women lol :lul:
"Lil bro" and still has the audacity to give his opinion on the blackpill soo ropemaxx bhai over for you lil bro this is my curse vendetta Jordan de poot aurachad Iam prime dillon I will get a cold shower and mew to become mogger I also use titan method heightmaxxing I have sharp jawline and hunter eyes I mog it's not over for me vendetta vendetta

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
She looks 40 + that's the pics when I googled "Chico Lachowski wife". Can you show me at least one, where she looks higher than mtb?
View attachment 3112726
His wife is a model and therefore a gay man’s idea of what a good looking woman looks like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu and Snowskinned
"Lil bro" and still has the audacity to give his opinion on the blackpill soo ropemaxx bhai over for you lil bro this is my curse vendetta Jordan de poot aurachad Iam prime dillon I will get a cold shower and mew to become mogger I also use titan method heightmaxxing I have sharp jawline and hunter eyes I mog it's not over for me vendetta vendetta
Womp womp nigger

He's not even that good looking he never was

He was flawless. But not even exotic.

Boring ass face. And way worse with age

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
It's his curse :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• JFL
He's not even that good looking he never was

He was flawless. But not even exotic.

Boring ass face. And way worse with age
True, he is overrated and had a very short run.

He looks decent right now

+MTB equals ugly children, now you've genuinely proved how retarded you are

Whatever, fucking normies like you will bring their shitty exaggerated takes and call it :blackpilled:
"Exaggerated" when Chico is clearly bluepilled and his wife is factually and undeniably mtb xd. Nigger logic

Nice metric.

If you created a Tinder profile with his face you would realise that he gets more matches in a week than the entire forum gets in a month.
He's unfortunately too popular

Girls don't fall for Chadfishing anymore