CHICO LACHOWSKI is a psl god still gets no girls🤣🤣

"Exaggerated" when Chico is clearly bluepilled and his wife is factually and undeniably mtb xd. Nigger logic
That makes him a "retarded bluepilled loser" is the exaggerated take

Imagine calling someone far more successful in life a loser because you are envious :feelskek:

and you, a wigger, are what? Chad for being so muhhh black-pilled :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: ?

:feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned
"Exaggerated" when Chico is clearly bluepilled and his wife is factually and undeniably mtb xd. Nigger logic
Don't quote my posts anymore, not interested in retarded newfag takes.

That makes him a "retarded bluepilled loser" is the exaggerated take

Imagine calling someone far more successful in life a loser because you are envious :feelskek:

and you, a wigger, are what? Chad for being so muhhh black-pilled :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: ?

:feelsokman:
He had everything given to him and still ended up living like an average adult from the 60s xd

My dad at his age had more BC, better looking wife and more Net Worth(esp in today’s dollars). And he had nothing given to him, unlike the retarded bluepilled loser. To me, ending up like Chico would be a Huge L xd

I'm his fan, but is it a little true because he is considered one of the best looking men (in his prime) but girls don't find him so attractive? I also showed chico to some girls.
various comments on social media saying "not attractrive" etc so strange

He's not even that good looking he never was

He was flawless. But not even exotic.

Boring ass face. And way worse with age
Mmmm
He never was good looking
But was flawless Wht fuck of answer it is ?
Flawless = good looking like perfect

Mmmm
He never was good looking
But was flawless Wht fuck of answer it is ?
Flawless = good looking like perfect
Flawless but not striking

No cons, but no major pros either

He's basic asf, and aged badly, without his youth he has nothing. Even a light stubble destroys him

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer

He's basic asf, and aged badly, without his youth he has nothing. Even a light stubble destroys him
IMG 7956

You said that’s was boring because nothing stand out ?thats called perfection
Everything is perfect in size,shape and proportion.

IMG 7978

“Mejor pros”
I’m right ?
lol

Chico lachowski gets no girls
His wife looks ugly and masculine:lul::lul::lul::lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul:Johnny sins bald nigger fucks more girls than chico lachowski
Sean o pry is a cuck too:lul::lul:
Looksmaxxing is shit just beat the shit out of anyone who offends you and beat the shit out of cops too
BTW I SEE MORE FAN PAGES FOR GAY BTS THAN CHICO LACHOWSKI OR SEAN O PRY:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
ULTIMATE MOGGER MORE LIKE BONY NIGGERS:lul::lul::lul:
Greycels have the best threads

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Chico reproduced and had kids who will probably rarely if ever suffer.
Your genetic line ends with you.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Cope harder

E71b33d537a020d1f35fac4a9a27bc3c  francisco lachowski happy valentines day

• +1
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu and TheLookInYourEyes
Chico is actually a retarded bluepilled loser with a mid wife. It's a shame that good looks usually go to people like that

Imagine if Trump or Putin looked like Hernan Drago. Instant world domitanation, 110% of the voters choose them(Putin kinda has that tho)
There's Nothing More disgusting than MEDIOCRITY, even if you are genétic garbage you shall always aspire to greatness, no matter the means or sacrifices neccesary

1 pKKpejxJJ4ztpJBVtJP1ww

Fucking retard johnny sis fucks more girls because thats his fucking job, he get paid to fuck hot girls, do you expect him to be a virgin :feelsuhh:
Johny Sins is secretly a incel virgin scrolling this forum

• JFL
Reactions: maxxerlord