Chico mog O'pry to self harm

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
ur so funy man haha
didnt u left after i anally raped your mother you fucking cuck jfl at you trying to throw your little insults at me
kys, im fucking ur sister while typing this don't make me go for ur mom as well bro 😕

kys, im fucking ur sister while typing this don't make me go for ur mom as well bro 😕
cringe you are weak as shit
i would bitch slap you hard irl
its literally emberassing what you write tbh

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
1. JFL. "Haven't provided one." I said O'Pry's FWHR is better, his chin to philtrum ratio is better, his midface is more compact. You're just being willfully ignorant at this point.

2. "Why would I lie" You'd lie to save face for this argument, that's one reason, or to prove something you already believe, which is that Chico mogs. Your words are fucking meanlingless as fuck without evidence. And then even if you provided screenshots, we would need far more experiments and we would need to see the variables, etc.

Not expecting you to understand this given your lack of intelligence.

3. I bring up Lorenzo because he's an example of someone who looks worse but who girls still go crazy over. Chico is like that as well, but to a lesser extent (he looks better than Lorenzo, but worse than O'Pry.

Do you understand this, you buffoon? How simple should I make it for you?

4. "I already told you everything matters" Where the fuck is the disagreement? Height matters IRL, not when we compare faces.
1, chicos eye area is better,better harmony,better nose, chicos midface is 1.0 and his fhwr is over 1.8 there is no better than that you are just a low iq fucking faggot jfl
2, save his face :lul::lul::lul::lul:
you write essays without saying anything chico mogged hard when i asked women about male models beleive it or not jfl who the fuck cares
you provide no evidence either except "sean o pry has straight eyebrows" lol jfl at you sub 30 iq fucking faggot
3. stop bringing in lorenzo you fucking cuck subhuman
girls go crazy over fucking drake does that mean he is mm level?
i actually dont know how you can draw a conclusion that chico doesnt mog sean o pry bc lorenzo has fan girls you have literally ape iq
4, thats why i said chico mogs in everything

• Ugh..
you just dissed your self below 30 iq fucking faggot
yes i had anal sex with ur mom are u mad fucking peaheaded incel
i literally raped her till submission you fucking cuck
Converted 1

• Ugh..
  • +1
Jfl

As I fucking said before, Lorenzo got millions of views and plenty of comments saying he is the most beautiful boy they've seen

So I'm sure he'd do well on Tinder too

Does that mean he mogs O'Pry?

You want the reasons O'Pry mogs Chico?

Better eye area
Better hooding
Better, fuller, lower set eyebrows

Lower third mogs to oblivion
Chin mogs to oblivion

Better coloring (has green eyes)

Side profile mog to oblivion

in every single way we rate people on here, O'Pry mogs Chico

Or do you disagree with the way we rate people here?
keep writing essays

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6485b025t and goat2x
1. In what way is Chico's eye area better? He has higher set, thinner eyebrows, a nonexistent browridge, upper eyelid exposure, BROWN eyes, JFL. I suggest you look at this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/eye-area-aesthetics.138020/

2. Harmony is a fucking meme son, that's been acknowledged on this forum. Explain harmony.

3. More people say 1.1 is a better midface ratio:

4. I said "save face," not "save his face," you absolute moron. Do you know what that expression means? It means to save your pride and dignity, that's why you potentially could have lied, you fucking clown. I'm not saying you did but it's meaningless without evidence.

5. Lorenzo is actually good looking/above average, unlike Drake. Also most of the comments on his videos are directly about his looks, unlike Drake, who is obviously heavily influenced by his singing.

6. Chico doesn't mog in everything, he mogs in height
Like I said there's a difference between psl and SMV

• Ugh..
Not this again

1. In what way is Chico's eye area better? He has higher set, thinner eyebrows, a nonexistent browridge, upper eyelid exposure, BROWN eyes, JFL. I suggest you look at this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/eye-area-aesthetics.138020/

2. Harmony is a fucking meme son, that's been acknowledged on this forum. Explain harmony.

4. I said "save face," not "save his face," you absolute moron. Do you know what that expression means? It means to save your pride and dignity, that's why you potentially could have lied, you fucking clown. I'm not saying you did but it's meaningless without evidence.

5. Lorenzo is actually good looking/above average, unlike Drake. Also most of the comments on his videos are directly about his looks, unlike Drake, who is obviously heavily influenced by his singing.

1, chico has better eye area
no autism stare,no droopy eyelids or sclera shows keep ciping
2, its not a meme you are just a newcel without knowledge
3, asking fucking retard which is better 1,0 or 1,1 without any example is retarded im actually not suprised that u made this thread because you are a degenerate
4, only you are trying to save your ass jfl you keep bringing up insta followers , irrelevant points to make yourself look better but you look like a fool , stop being a perma virgin and start to talk with women ask them who is better looking
5, you are just retarded at this point jfl then why did u bring up lorenzo or who the fuck his name is
he is actually irrelevant to the conversation jfl
sean o cuck and chico has nearly the same popularity
foids would choose sean, or chico over him if they wouldnt know their status n everything,
6. chico mogs in psl too keep coping

• Ugh..
images

• +1

this fucking convo has no fucking meaning btw
you are just talking out of your ass without any evidence im just wasting time with you
ask foids to choose between them and come bakc

• Ugh..
This argument is gay as shit. Two men arguing over which one of their daddies is better looking, like bts jbs arguing which chink looks better even though they literally look the same.

61 2
Sean
e4e36b834a5bf0634d7eeb185d768c5e.jpg
2 2

it's not even close. o'pry simply mogs the fuck out of chico
1597936536019-png.604084

and before you say "muh harmony this muh harmony that", harmony is a cope that nobody can explain. if you define it by ratios, then your "harmonious" god gets mogged because o'pry has better ratios

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and 6485b025t