chico only attracts subhumans

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
proclaimed "psl god" (male gaze w/ little female gaze) getting as much attraction as a htn

LOOK AT THE COMMENTS OF THIS OLD TIKTOK
ONLY SUBHUMAN GIRLS ARE FALLING FOR HIM LITERALLY ALL 5K COMMENTS ARE SUBHUMANS

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Deleted member 51465 and Ryan
I ain't clicking on the link to read allat.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DoII, Deleted member 51465, tervile1 and 2 others
proclaimed "psl god" (male gaze w/ little female gaze) getting as much attraction as a htn

I can't read the comments because i don't have tiktok account 😎

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
What makes him htn

• Love it

yes because victoria secret models comment on random tiktoks fucking retard

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, yellowrice, Deleted member 44159 and 3 others
Jfl at your iq if you think chads and stacys simp for someone on tik tok they are enjoying their life phaggot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, greywind, yellowrice and 6 others
Jfl at your iq if you think chads and stacys simp for someone on tik tok they are enjoying their life phaggot
dumb nigger, look at any zoomer prettyboy, you will see htb/stacylites and some stacies, stop the cock sucking, stop be blinded by status

• Love it
yes because victoria secret models comment on random tiktoks fucking retard
dumb nigger, look at any zoomer prettyboy, you will see htb/stacylites and some stacies, stop the cock sucking, stop be blinded by status

• Love it
What makes him htn
said he has htn type of attraction since subhuman/ltbs mainly flownder in comments of htns

• Love it
He's 6'4 with a pretty boy face and no falios. Peak youthful appeal. But you do have a point if he was 5'9 or something he would just be a pretty boy no way he'd be a model. Someone like Bradpitt has a more rugged look despite not being tall.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 51465
dumb nigger, look at any zoomer prettyboy, you will see htb/stacylites and some stacies, stop the cock sucking, stop be blinded by

Pls rope nigger over for your iq muh stacies simp for pretty boys on tik tok acceptable at htb higher than that is complete larp jfl and nigger because those are their real account and video of chico is posted by some psl autistic or land whale nigger

• Love it
He's 6'4 with a pretty boy face and no falios. Peak youthful appeal. But you do have a point if he was 5'9 or something he would just be a pretty boy no way he'd be a model. Someone like Bradpitt has a more rugged look despite not being tall.
exactly, spot on.

same shit as i said in my thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Ryan and Deleted member 11126
exactly, spot on.

same shit as i said in my thread

I mean don't get me wrong he would do well even at 5'9 but no one would be making threads about him. He would just be your average pretty boy.

But there's no way he would be a model. There's also a reason you never see guys like chico acting in movies

Last edited:
  • Love it
Pls rope nigger over for your iq muh stacies simp for pretty boys on tik tok acceptable at htb higher than that is complete larp jfl and nigger because those are their real account and video of chico is posted by some psl autistic or land whale nigger
dickriding a htn? do you bro, chico is male gazed asf & statusmaxxed

i hate sergi but here is his video, LITTERALY HTBS/STACYLITES LEFT AND RIGHT LMFAOOOOOOO

• Love it
I mean don't get me wrong he would do well even at 5'9 but no one would be making threads about him. He would just be your average pretty boy.

But there's no way he would be a model. There's also a reason you never see guys like chico acting in movies
he reminds me of the 2015 prettyboy style

zoomer prettyboy mogs him

• Love it
he reminds me of the 2015 prettyboy style

zoomer prettyboy mogs him
He is still youthful in his prime and no major falios (harmony is law) but there is nothing striking or memorable about him. His height and figure are what amplifies him to be memorable.

It gives him an interesting effect with his height and skinny build

• Love it
He is still youthful in his prime and no major falios (harmony is law) but there is nothing striking or memorable about him. His height and figure are what amplifies him to be memorable.
his harmony is average

from post
//

now something i want to talk about is his "esoteric facial harmony" which btw is barley above average, the reason why people talks about his harmony is because of his
upturned nose & prominent aegyo sal

remove his aegyo sal and give him a flat nose he would genuinely look like a average high schooler (he already does but with a few halos)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 11126
Chinko lachgookian overrated.

• Love it
Chinko lachgookian overrated.
more than overrated, he won the fame lottery

i use to think he hit genetic lottery but he just hit the modeling scout lottery :lul: :lul:

• Love it
his harmony is average

from post
//

now something i want to talk about is his "esoteric facial harmony" which btw is barley above average, the reason why people talks about his harmony is because of his
upturned nose & prominent aegyo sal

remove his aegyo sal and give him a flat nose he would genuinely look like a average high schooler (he already does but with a few halos)
There are examples of pretty boys with average height that are better the thing is chico with mediocre height wouldn't be chico

because his face is not striking in itself its just a face with no major falios

• Love it
dickriding a htn? do you bro, chico is male gazed asf & statusmaxxed

i hate sergi but here is his video, LITTERALY HTBS/STACYLITES LEFT AND RIGHT LMFAOOOOOOO

I didn't give a fuck about chico may be he is htn or subhuman i am pointing out your nigger take that stacies simp for pretty boy on tik tok

• Love it
I didn't give a fuck about chico may be he is htn or subhuman i am pointing out your nigger take that stacies simp for pretty boy on tik tok
nigger take?

i put proof dumb nigga. open your eyes retarded ass graycel

• Love it
more than overrated, he won the fame lottery

i use to think he hit genetic lottery but he just hit the modeling scout lottery :lul: :lul:
Yes
So many better looking unknown prettyboy moggers out there and niggas be worshipping a gook looking brown eyed average prettyboy.

• Love it
Yes
So many better looking unknown prettyboy moggers out there and niggas be worshipping a gook looking brown eyed average prettyboy.
hes good at fruading psl god

even good at fruading insane pfl, but he just has insane tight lids, LITTERALLY EVERY MESSUREMENT OF CHICO IS NORMIE

ITS NOT "MUH FACIAL HARMONY" HE LITERALLY IS A AVERAGE PRETTYBOY

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 51465
Isn’t brad Pitt 5’11?