Chico Side Profile Morph (Improved or no?)

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Mod - Head of head of head of head of Doctors
Staff
Screenshot from 2020 08 30 19 18 37
Screenshot from 2020 09 10 19 04 49

What does everyone think?
What would you have done different or what should be added/removed?

If anyone can do a better morph with this pic please feel free to post it below.

@thecel @john2 @Chintuck22 @the next o'pry @tyronelite @Ocelot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14563, owlofathena, AscendingHero and 18 others
A Kingkellz thread?
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
think winnie the pooh GIF

Fuck Im here first think of something funny think of something funny

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ReignsChad, AscendingHero, Yerico7 and 3 others
looks ogre bro ngl
doesnt suit him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Schönling, AscendingHero and 14 others
you turned him into a turk

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Schönling, AscendingHero and 5 others
You should dm him the morph on ig and explain what surgeries he needs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, StephIsCold, mortis and 7 others
The first one looks better although the second one has objectively better features.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kingkellz, thecel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kingkellz and thecel
Comically inaccurate forehead, nose, and chin projection.
No one in the world will have that from that angle.

His forehead is already decent, it's just not very sloped since the forehead is more forward, making the apparent protrusion of the brow less. What would be accurate is to morph his forehead back rather than the brow forward.

Nasal bridge could be improved but morph looks ridiculous

Chin could be changed a few mm more, nothing more.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kingkellz and thecel
The morph is ass. You made Chico’s maxilla recessed!

Here’s a better morph (not perfect, but better IMO):

26E34BA0 46AD 4982 8693 C6845058ECA2

Compare:

661F4E25 82D4 499E 95B0 E05BA403E9FD
348AD192 4867 4FB7 A823 CED0BED0973C
3902A6A7 627E 4478 9953 B6262B28C379

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273, Blackpincel and 6 others
looks ogre bro ngl
doesnt suit him

That’s cus Chico’s maxilla is recessed to begin with, and pulling his nose and chin forward just makes his maxilla look more retruded. Here’s my morph of OP’s morph:

9468E9B1 2163 4572 B60F 1345C7D33DAE

Chico with a good maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kingkellz, Chadeep and 1 other person
That’s cus Chico’s maxilla is recessed to begin with, and pulling his nose and chin forward just makes his maxilla look more retruded. Here’s my morph of OP’s morph:

View attachment 1017493

i mean it looks better but it just takes away all his prettyboy appeal and he just looks like a generic chad now
sometimes i feel like taking features to an extreme especially with someone like chico is bad

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero, Kingkellz and 2 others

View attachment 1017493

PSL Autists wet dream.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kingkellz and thecel
The morph is ass. You made Chico’s maxilla recessed!

Here’s a better morph (not perfect, but better IMO):

View attachment 1017485

Compare:

View attachment 1017486View attachment 1017487View attachment 1017488
I do have a tendency to exaggerate certain facial features or make ppl look unnaturally masculine ngl lol.

Looking back at my morph I do see that the added chin projection gave him an 'underbitey' look.
I think the forehead is too sloped too maybe I should have brought the trichion region a bit more forward too.

But honestly I'm not a fan of this projected midface look imho. I'm not saying recessed is good either.

From profile view men's maxillo-midfacial region should appear 'flatter'/less projected compared to a women's profile due to greater chin protrusion, mandibular volume and frontonasal development.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14563, AscendingHero, Gestapo and 1 other person
Hands down best morph, every other descended him
It's because of the others keeping the eyebrows high-set and not fixing the occiput. This one could still use some work on the nose and chin though

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
Hands down best morph, every other descended him
lel

anyways, heres my take at fixing Chico's profile:

Index01
Index02

slightly less exaggerated version of the forward growth, kinda more natural so to speak:

Index01
Index03

I only realized how recessed Chico's side profile actually is after doing these morphs. His nose, eye area and forehead have very mediocre forward growth. It is as if Brock Lesnar punched him in the nose with full force, when Chico was a teen, and that caused his upper half of the face to retrude backwards. The whole area here in the red square is pretty recessed:

Index05

Heres my morph comparison vs some guy's morph from above:

Index02

What he mainly did was pull the mandible and mouth area forwards, which makes him look comical with the recessed forehead and a small nose that doesnt suit his face; I tried to balance out the whole face vs just the jaw.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Kingkellz
His nose, eye area and forehead have very mediocre forward growth.
Yes that's what I've noticed too. His nose and browridge project so little from his eyes (anterior corneal plane). His frontonasal development is literally chink tier lol.

Your morph addressed the lack of projection but the nose has a slight feminine vibe... Probably because you rotated the nasal tip & base a little too much.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Gestapo
Yes that's what I've noticed too. His nose and browridge project so little from his eyes (anterior corneal plane). His frontonasal development is literally chink tier lol.

Your morph addressed the lack of projection but the nose has a slight feminine vibe... Probably because you rotated the nasal tip & base a little too much.
Yeah his nose bridge and eye area from the side look like an asian, not very caucasian. Still this proves that side profile is not as important as front, because he still looks good from the front. One of many examples. Meeks's profile also isnt great, but his front mogs hard.

Yeah I wasnt very satisfied with how the nose turned out, it was too big for my liking as well, slightly modified the morph with this nose:

morph v2 vs morph v3

Index03
Index04 01

original vs morph v3

Index01
Index04 01

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Kingkellz
left: model and girls wet dream
right: ogre you see on street

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Kingkellz
I do have a tendency to exaggerate certain facial features or make ppl look unnaturally masculine ngl lol.

Looking back at my morph I do see that the added chin projection gave him an 'underbitey' look.
I think the forehead is too sloped too maybe I should have brought the trichion region a bit more forward too.

But honestly I'm not a fan of this projected midface look imho. I'm not saying recessed is good either.

From profile view men's maxillo-midfacial region should appear 'flatter'/less projected compared to a women's profile due to greater chin protrusion, mandibular volume and frontonasal development.
So basically you're saying you're not a fan of this prognathic look and a favor a more orthognathic profile?

• +1
  • +1
People here do anything but improve their self to go out and get some bitches

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
why would you ruin his maxilla?

• JFL
  • +1