Chico son looks like he can be a MM in the future from this pic

Lot of white guys have a asian fetish or preference. Its normal? Btw hes tall af. Lookism LOL ya lets trust a bunch of losers on lookism LOL
Just stop dude. You're making a fool of yourself
yeah, i'm gonna stop

but just remember that this is how girls welcome chico (even barrett got mogged)

Just stop dude. You're making a fool of yourself
Ironic considering you're quit literally the biggest autist on this forum.
You're so soy you larped as a friend of yourself. Jfl Chico's 6'3 ass would stomp you.

yeah, i'm gonna stop

but just remember that this is how girls welcome chico

They do that with 40 year old celebrities LOL. Dude its status maxx. If orb was famous he would get the same.

yeah, i'm gonna stop

but just remember that this is how girls welcome chico (even barrett got mogged)

Or just check any youtube video. Everyone is thirsting, even the guys jfl

• +1
Reactions: her
They do that with 40 year old celebrities LOL. Dude its status maxx. If orb was famous he would get the same.
why isn't he famous then? if he mogs chico, as you say, he would be one of the most known male models in the world

why isn't he famous then? if he mogs chico, as you say, he would be one of the most known male models in the world
He never auditioned for modeling he has mental problems. hes depressed and dark triad. Chico is the fun loving bf girls would be drawn too. Then cheat on him with the mis understood, dark, depressed, emotionally damaged slayer Orb..... No bs.. its like every movie ever.
Brb need HD cameras. MAKEUP, and photoshoots LOL and still doesn't mog ORBS unique, face on his shitty webcams

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and her
He never auditioned for modeling he has mental problems. hes depressed and dark triad. Chico is the fun loving bf girls would be drawn too. Then cheat on him with the mis understood, dark, depressed, emotionally damaged slayer Orb..... No bs.. its like every movie ever.

Brb need HD cameras. MAKEUP, and photoshoots LOL and still doesn't mog ORBS unique, face on his shitty webcams
are you blind or what?

Orbb
Francisco Lachowski
a.PNG

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

This is a shitty webcam in motion.Not an HD camera with makeup on like Chico. LMFAO !!!!!!! Chico will never look like him.

these are shitty phone in motion, not hd camera without makeup or squintfrauding like orb. LMFAO !!!!!!! orb will never be worldwide known by his looks

these are shitty phone in motion, not hd camera without makeup or squintfrauding like orb. LMFAO !!!!!!! orb will never be worldwide known by his looks

You're so fucking gay. worshipping this dude like a weirdo LOL. If Orb went out and slayed he would DESTROY this idiot. Dont @ me. Orb is unique looking. This guy . You can find people with his eyes and cuck face all around the world. Nothing special. Its status maxx. I think he looks like shit. He has BROWN EYES lol. Nothing special at all. Just a good hairline

You're so fucking gay. worshipping this dude like a weirdo LOL. If Orb went out and slayed he would DESTROY this idiot. Dont @ me. Orb is unique looking. This guy . You can find people with his eyes and cuck face all around the world. Nothing special. Its status maxx. I think he looks like shit. He has BROWN EYES lol. Nothing special at all. Just a good hairline
OH, so we are going to ignore you worshipping orb like a fucking retard saying he mogs one of the most known male models in the world? YEAH OKAY. IM PRETTY SURE A MANLET WOULD DESTROY A 6'4 GIANT LMAO, that's why he moved to asia right?

post one person better looking than chico and i will stop worshipping him.

who cares if he has brown eyes? compare his eye shape to orb, it's not about the color

so by your logic, orb is better looking than chico because he has blue eyes?

OH, so we are going to ignore you worshipping orb like a fucking retard saying he mogs one of the most known male models in the world? YEAH OKAY. IM PRETTY SURE A MANLET WOULD DESTROY A 6'4 GIANT LMAO, that's why he moved to asia right?

who cares if he has brown eyes? compare his eye shape to orb, it's not about the color

Orbs eye shape AND COLOR mogs. Idiot.

chico witout tan and height is average or less also status
Height tan and status make evryone attractive

chico in prime was close to 10/10
but this guy mogs even him
Tygray.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
The cult around chico is so weird. He's gl but no god, so many other models mog him to shit.

chico in prime was close to 10/10
but this guy mogs even him
Tygray.jpg

LEGIT SON.

Tyson Ballou Amogs Chico and most Male Models combined.

jxmltaazveidadvj.jpg
Tyson-Ballou-25.jpg
Tyson-Ballou_Emily-DiDonato_Details-Magazine_03.jpg
Tyson_Ballou_31.jpg
tyson-ballou-by-marc-de-groot-04.jpg

UN-FUCKIN-BELIEVABLE.

The cult around chico is so weird. He's gl but no god, so many other models mog him to shit.
we are talking about prine chico, right? show me one model that mogs prine chico to shit

we are talking about prine chico, right? show me one model that mogs prine chico to shit

Look above m8.

And there are plenty more.

tumblr_oofhahV1gF1qg22hlo1_1280.jpg
kbnoz6261c2z.jpg
_19A4314+-+Copy.jpg
Tyler-Mayher-The-Model-Wall-FTAPE-01.jpg
Tyler Maher.

29594796_1807613192875512_6075088955823233980_n.jpg
tumblr_nyp13ywDlR1qajhjjo1_640.jpg
1e389b8cef94ccdc02db593dc15b0ecf5ea203d5.jpg
871967-500w.jpg
Miro Cech.

Just as an example.

Alain mog them all

• +1
Reactions: Batterymodel
LOL what raw harmony? Chico would look like a bitch next to those guys.

masculinity is cope
he has a much better eye area, better facial thirds and unbeatable symmetry
prime chico and delon are maybe the two best looking guys ever in terms of smv and aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: her
masculinity is cope

It's not Cope at all. it's primitive. for example if Chico were to stand next to those guys in front of 15 year old Jbs. Jbs would choose those GigaChads because they would see the Amog.

he has a much better eye area, better facial thirds and unbeatable symmetry

LOL what? Tyler Maher's eye area and lower third absolutely Mogs Chico's eye area and lower third.

He doesn't have this type of eyes without squinting.

kbnoz6261c2z.jpg

prime chico and delon are maybe the two best looking guys ever in terms of smv and aesthetics

Hexum Amogs all the guys I've mentioned and those guys combined imo.

It's not Cope at all. it's primitive. for example if Chico were to stand next to those guys in front of 15 year old Jbs. Jbs would choose those GigaChads because they would see the Amog.

LOL what? Tyler Maher's eye area and lower third absolutely Mogs Chico's eye area and lower third.

He doesn't have this type of eyes without squinting.

kbnoz6261c2z.jpg

Hexum Amogs all the guys I've mentioned and those guys combined imo.

having asked real jb's, they all prefer chico. maher isn't that popular as he can look a bit odd with that lower third
although i agree hexum is a great pick.

having asked real jb's, they all prefer chico. maher isn't that popular as he can look a bit odd with that lower third
although i agree hexum is a great pick.

Yeah but YOU asked them that's the thing. face to face it's quite different that what i was talking about.

LOL what raw harmony? Chico would look like a bitch next to those guys.
like a bitch? what? chico is even taller than them and his skull would make them look like kids lol

like a bitch? what? chico is even taller than them and his skull would make them look like kids lol

Chico is only slightly Taller that Miro not Tyler. Chico is 6'2 Tyler maher is 6'4 he's not taller and his skull certainly isn't bigger whatsoever. Tyler Maher would skullmog him to death.

Chico is only slightly Taller that Miro not Tyler. Chico is 6'2 Tyler maher is 6'4 he's not taller and his skull certainly isn't bigger whatsoever. Tyler Maher would skullmog him to death.
chico isn’t 6’2 LOL, he is at least 6’4 and looks even taller in some pictures
D57458B0 5DB6 4210 B15E 03EB25A22399
663047E8 5BD2 44EE 8405 8C961FD65D21
9FB0AF1A 078E 4231 84BC 7E542E1519BA
F23FE1AC F3B0 411C 9639 E224A863ED1C
0F6067C1 A7CB 474C A33F 067195190F81
A5C0EAD0 32D3 4659 9AD0 CD65A00370FF
1DCEC9DB 04A9 474E BD10 E1548BA3A6D2
7F53ACDB 49B9 4F54 B650 64F822ACD624
E8551FE3 2AB7 4ABC B206 7136D2AA6003

Chico definitely only 6’2