Who mogs?

• Chico

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • Hexum

Votes: 90 65.2%

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
Hexum is god. But Chico’s eye area, harmony is better and Chico also looks godly in motion
Hexum has zero bad candids and looks like a literal demigod in motion. Literally zero bad candids, he is the ubermensch.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Hexum's heritage is almost entirely from norway ngl
And Norwaygians are Germanic
Same for Swedes and Danes

What you call nordic is just germanic

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
And Norwaygians are Germanic
Same for Swedes and Danes

What you call nordic is just germanic
Oh you meant it in that way I thought you were saying Hexum had literal german heritage. Yea, I just said nordic god because he literally looks like the ideal thor actor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Hexum has zero bad candids and looks like a literal demigod in motion. Literally zero bad candids, he is the ubermensch.
Nah, I’d disagree, @Sviken posted some pictures of Hexum when he was young and he didn’t look all that good in some of them

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Nah, I’d disagree, @Sviken posted some pictures of Hexum when he was young and he didn’t look all that good in some of them
yes because that was young teenager hexum, you can pull up shit tier pics of gandy when he was 21 and say he looked bad. Puberty hits different, hexum was a giga late bloomer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928 and Jason Voorhees
How this even an argument is beyond me. Hexum mogs to suicide. End the thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and volcelfatcel
cox

• +1
Reactions: Ronnie Kray
yes because that was young teenager hexum, you can pull up shit tier pics of gandy when he was 21 and say he looked bad. Puberty hits different, hexum was a giga late bloomer.
That I’d agree👍🏻
Hexum legit looked normal in his teens and early twenties, after that there was only ascension for him
Sad he left the world so early. Someone should’ve really snatched that gun from him before he started fiddling with it

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
How am I brainwashed? All of these social media sites I said, including instagram, are populated by young roasties. When young women dream about men, they dream about the charming Disney prince on a white horse, not the "Chad" stereotype. And that's a fact. Point me at a single school in which athletes outslay the prettyboys, I'd love to see it.

You're absolutely right about Leo, but what about Pitt? His start is very similar to Hexum and yet in the space of the same amount of years, he gathered more attention and roles than Hexum ever did. And before you say that Pitt was maesthetic, that is so not true. Pitt was the textbook definition of a prettyboy in his young years:
View attachment 1204391

Of course, most prettyboys have a very short shelf life given much of their aesthetic comes from collagen and youth, but when they are at their peak they are unmatched. And I'd argue the reason Pitt aged better than Leo and Johnny is because both life a shitty lifestyle drinking excessive amount of alcohol, tanning, smoking cigarettes while Pitt at least until his 50's, where he had his little bouts with alcohol, took great care of himself. Same reason Chico descended so hard, btw.

Also, I'm not arguing over whether Hexum would have aged better than Chico, of course he would have, but when it comes to their respective peaks, Chico is unmatched. It's as simple as that.

He absolutely is. But he falls more under the dichotomy of the masculine Chad.
I’m asking chicks on yubo for their opinions. Chico is winning so far. I’ll consider making a thread about it currently it is 5-3. But keep in my Yubo is full of 15 year olds.

• +1
Reactions: muhammaddeen233 and Jason Voorhees
I’m asking chicks on yubo for their opinions. Chico is winning so far. I’ll consider making a thread about it currently it is 5-3. But keep in my Yubo is full of 15 year olds.
How old are you nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
Hexum has zero good candids, tbh. Most of the pics circulated here are doctored photoshoots. These;
Jon erik hexum credit ralph dominguezmediapunch 2E3KH3B1
Aug 17 2006 n02701983jon erik hexum patty0817credit image globe photoszumapresscom DP47W31
Aug 17 2006 jon erik hexum michelson patty0817credit image globe photoszumapresscom DP47WB

Are candids. Obviously still very good looking, but nothing like his best photos. In fact, now that I think about it, I think his extreme eye color halo is mostly propped up rather than something natural. His eyes don't look nearly as striking in normal photographs, from what I've seen. Meanwhile prime Chico in candids:
Unnamed
56ed4f7cfab62abfe1bb75b427f40473  chico lachowski francisco lachowski1
D9fdb2fbecd6eff5778541fb62dd735d1

I'm trying to be completely neutral here, so if anyone can find some good Hexum candids, post them, but I've been unable to do so.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 14312, Deleted member 13928 and 1 other person
Hexum has zero good candids, tbh. Most of the pics circulated here are doctored photoshoots. These;
View attachment 1204527View attachment 1204528View attachment 1204537
Are candids. Obviously still very good looking, but nothing like his best photos. In fact, now that I think about it, I think his extreme eye color halo is mostly propped up rather than something natural. His eyes don't look nearly as striking in normal photographs, from what I've seen. Meanwhile prime Chico in candids:
View attachment 1204531View attachment 1204540View attachment 1204542

I'm trying to be completely neutral here, so if anyone can find some good Hexum candids, post them, but I've been unable to do so.
Cherrypicking at its finest. Here are candids

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greeneyes, Deleted member 14312, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Oh you meant it in that way I thought you were saying Hexum had literal german heritage. Yea, I just said nordic god because he literally looks like the ideal thor actor.
Germanic doesnt mean german tbh
Even France and England is Half Germanic (Anglo Saxons for England and Franks for France)

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel

He mogs in all three looks insane
Jfl if you think the 3rd chico pic isn't doctored.

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes, Deleted member 14312 and Jason Voorhees

Chico is now winning 6-4 on yubo. Wanna get a sample size of 20 though.

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes and EverythingMattersCel
Chico is now winning 6-4 on yubo. Wanna get a sample size of 20 though.
Average age of the chicks matters as well. Hexum is far more intimidating than chico, 15 year old girls are way too intimidated by any testosterone. Irl hexum would mog anyways since his body mogs chicos to the 9th dimension

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, StrangerDanger, muhammaddeen233 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928, Deleted member 14312 and Jason Voorhees
Average age of the chicks matters as well. Hexum is far more intimidating than chico, 15 year old girls are way too intimidated by any testosterone. Irl hexum would mog anyways since his body mogs chicos to the 9th dimension
Chico is at least 3 inches taller than Hexum. On what planet would Hexum bodymog? Hexum would be like O'Pry here standing next to Chico:
Tumblr o1f4e4TJYT1v3lb4bo1 6401

• JFL
I’m using these pics for comparison. Hexum is in bad lighting so his huge jaw isn’t quite as visible and I think he looks more approachable. I’m also using Chico’s best:

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
Chico is at least 3 inches taller than Hexum. On what planet would Hexum bodymog? Hexum would be like O'Pry here standing next to Chico:
View attachment 1204564
How long will it take to get through your thick skull that Chico is 6’3” and Hexum 6’1”? Check celebheights, the only accurate place for heights.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greeneyes and Sviken
How long will it take to get through your thick skull that Chico is 6’3” and Hexum 6’1”? Check celebheights, the only accurate place for heights.
Nigga, Chico himself said he is 6'4 and a half on snapchat. And it's hard to judge how tall is Hexum is because per celebheights, it's based on the information he provided. Hexum looks 5'11-6'0, not 6'1.
86f5043a2b1e368eeb8f9abc18475ba61

Even if we take Hexum's words as face value and he is indeed 6'1, Chico heightmogs him with 3 inches still. So does it really matter?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and muhammaddeen233
Nigga, Chico himself said he is 6'4 and a half on snapchat. And it's hard to judge how tall is Hexum is because per celebheights, it's based on the information he provided. Hexum looks 5'11-6'0, not 6'1.
View attachment 1204566

Even if we take Hexum's words as face value and he is indeed 6'1, Chico heightmogs him with 3 inches still. So does it really matter?
What do you think?

Images 1
Images

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes, joemama12471, Deleted member 13928 and 1 other person
View attachment 1204566

Oh well Chico said it so we know that he is telling the truth right. Check celebheights like I said. Chico is listed 6’3”, I legit can’t tell if you are trolling at this point. Is Charles Barkley 6’7”here?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greeneyes and volcelfatcel
Prime Chico on Yubo would imo but hexum has wider appeal I feel plus Chico aged like shit but yah prime Chico wins for Jb appeal I guess not that it matters as neither of them want to go on the sex predator list

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
Prime Chico on Yubo would imo but hexum has wider appeal I feel plus Chico aged like shit but yah prime Chico wins for Jb appeal I guess not that it matters as neither of them want to go on the sex predator list
This forum overrates JB appeal because most of this forum would be in jail if they went for jbs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14312
This forum overrates JB appeal because most of this forum would be in jail if they went for jbs
Why do people care about jbs here man ?

You'll go to jail and sex offender list if you keep relations with under 18s here in UK

Might as well make toddler appeal a thing

I mean where do u draw the line

Staying within the legal limit which is 18+ is best imo at least

• +1
Reactions: Niki9911, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
I think you're cherrypicking as shit. If you want to use doctored photographs:
Francisco Lachowski 2017 Editorial Risbel Magazine 0021

This body has far more appeal to women than Hexum's will
Oh well Chico said it so we know that he is telling the truth right. Check celebheights like I said. Chico is listed 6’3”, I legit can’t tell if you are trolling at this point. Is Charles Barkley 6’7”here?
View attachment 1204568
Yeah? Given that shoes would give him an inch. Take an inch from Chico's shoes and he still falls in the upper 6'4. And why would you refuse to believe Chico's words but at the same time take Hexum's words as facevalue (you know a guy in the most notorious industry for heightfrauding)
JB appeal is what matters, nigger. Who the fuck is going to chase old dried up roasties who hit the wall years ago? There's a reason Leo fucks prime under 25 pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel, Deleted member 14312 and volcelfatcel
JB appeal is what matters, nigger. Who the fuck is going to chase old dried up roasties who hit the wall years ago? There's a reason Leo fucks prime under 25 pussy.
JB is under fucking 16 or 18 you absolute idiot.

By a females 20s theyd much rather fuck guys like hexum and that's the reality. 19s is when they start switching their preference and want masculine guys.

Prime chico exclusively appeals to women in their teens not early 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14312
View attachment 1204574

Yeah? Given that shoes would give him an inch. Take an inch from Chico's shoes and he still falls in the upper 6'4. And why would you refuse to believe Chico's words but at the same time take Hexum's words as facevalue (you know a guy in the most notorious industry for heightfrauding)

Bro he's struggling for 4 PSL in motion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, eyelidcel, StrangerDanger and 3 others
View attachment 1204574

FORGET THEIR CLAIMS BRO JUST CHECK CELEBHEIGHTS IT IS NOT THAT HARD. ARE U MENTAL?

• +1

Bro he's struggling for 4 PSL in motion

People like to meme bloatcel Chico, and I'd be the first one to admit he looks like utter shit these days, but in the sad reality we live in, he'd still mog 99% of the men out there by virtue of height and body alone. Let's not forget that the average man out there is a skinny fat balding manlet bitch with a huge beer belly.
View attachment 1204579
FORGET THEIR CLAIMS BRO JUST CHECK CELEBHEIGHTS IT IS NOT THAT HARD. ARE U MENTAL?
The fuck do you take celebheights as gospel for? Even in the article it says "Hexum says" in Hexum's case and "Agencies list" in Chico's case.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Heguldus, muhammaddeen233, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
@StrangerDanger keep barking chicocel

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
JB is under fucking 16 or 18 you absolute idiot.

By a females 20s theyd much rather fuck guys like hexum and that's the reality. 19s is when they start switching their preference and want masculine guys.

Prime chico exclusively appeals to women in their teens not early 20s.
Hexum is too fememine looking also

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I'm kidding lol he mogs chico when it comes to 20 plus women imo
I can see Hexum being preferred by women in their 30's, but not in foids in their twenties. Perhaps in the very upper 27-29 range, but not below that.

I can see Hexum being preferred by women in their 30's, but not in foids in their twenties. Perhaps in the very upper 27-29 range, but not below that.
Why do u think that?

• +1
ask why they choose aswell, not only who looks better
Chico ended up winning, but not by as much as some are saying. Considering making a thread on it but I got to worry about blurring shit out and editing, and I’m not too good at that. The majority of them said Chico looked younger and cuter/prettier.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Chico has one of the best eye areas I have seen, is insane. He has literally no flaws unless you count his nowadays recceding hairline. His face is so unique thanks to his balance beetween a TOP tier eye area and perfect symetry, ratios and bone devolopement. The other day showed a pic of Chico to a female friend and she almost had a an orgasm in situ :feelswhy:.

Sorry but Hexum is just another gigachad, people here just vote because he is stronger and broader, despite Chico heighmogs him to oblivion, buy whatever, the bodyhalo meme is still strong in looksmax. Chico is like the perfect face. Objectively Chico mogs almost anyone to the grave and back. Sexual wise, maybe Hexum mogs beetween older women.

PS: I think most people has a bias toward gymcelled men gere because you are kinda attracted to their muscles (faggot alert). You lose all the objectivety.

Plus, see what women do and who drool over. Hexum? Nha Never seen a tribute video about him, while you can see hundreds for other gigachads like Chico, Alain Delon, Gandy, Sean O'Pry, other actors....

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1