Chico vs Kelly oubre jr

who mogs?

• Total voters
the monster mogs

• Love it
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person
Just a reminder

30 years old:
IMG 3458 2

img_20200422_163658_501-jpg.472738

60 years old:
Dolph Lundgren

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 8165, owlofathena and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, owlofathena and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Lmao, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
I know he has status halo. I’m saying oubre mogs because he’s LMS maxxed. Psl autists think it’s all looks.
It’s not looks only . I also love ur personality. As much as I love ur handsome face

• Love it
Reactions: Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and StrangerDanger
I hate how height is so easily disregarded in rating threads.
You can only judge them by their face here so of course the vast majority of people will choose Chico. If you had a picture of both of them standing next to each other, the winner wouldn’t be as obvious.

Example:

(Btw O’Pry is tippy toeing in both pictures :feelskek:)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, muhammaddeen233, Looks234 and 1 other person
You can only judge them by their face here so of course the vast majority of people will choose Chico. If you had a picture of both of them standing next to each other, the winner wouldn’t be as obvious.

Example:
View attachment 1197344View attachment 1197345
I love u Alexanderr but height is cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, muhammaddeen233 and Alexanderr
When are you gonna stop saying this? Repeating it 100x doesn’t make it true.
Face is literally everything how could u not know this ? After average height u get no halo bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Alexanderr
Face is literally everything how could u not know this ? After average height u get no halo bro
Not gonna respond to this seriously so I‘ll post a picture.
29BECF73 BD73 4AF3 ADD6 359C28CD9761

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and mogstar

Example:
View attachment 1197344View attachment 1197345
Wouldn't really matter since they're both approximately the same height:
Tumblr o1gzpw7UHL1ubuq5po1 12801

At best Oubre has hair length difference, but not exactly what I would call noticeable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mazzi and StrangerDanger
Wouldn't really matter since they're both approximately the same height:
View attachment 1197368
At best Oubre has hair length difference, but not exactly what I would call noticeable.
No, they’re not. One is 6’7 (Kelly) and the other 6’3 (Chico). The picture you showcase has Chico standing up front and O’Pry standing at the back, of course the height difference will look bigger than it actually is.

Not only is Kelly somewhat bending down in the pictures I showed, he’s standing right next to an O’Pry who’s tippy-toeing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8165, muhammaddeen233 and 1 other person
@StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel

Blacks do often have better hair loss resistant genes. But, the other important secret that gets overlooked was he did NOT use test bases. However, Larry Wheels isn't bald and he uses test a lot so blacks it's probably both.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
@StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel

Blacks do often have better hair loss resistant genes. But, the other important secret that gets overlooked was he did NOT use test bases. However, Larry Wheels isn't bald and he uses test a lot so blacks it's probably both.
Would a white dude go bald if they had the same cycle as him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and volcelfatcel
No, they’re not. One is 6’7 (Kelly) and the other 6’3 (Chico).
NBA height is about as accurate as MMA height, which is to say - none at all. Chico's height is delisted by agencies because they want you in the range of 6-6'3. He's close to 2 inches taller than Lucky who is a genuine 6'3. And in all of his pics he appears taller than his given height.

On top of that, if you make the comparison with both of them standing to O'Pry, you'd see there's hardly any difference in their height. Oubre appears to be half a head taller, so does Chico.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

• Hmm...
Reactions: volcelfatcel
NBA height is about as accurate as MMA height, which is to say - none at all.
NBA height ranking aren’t always accurate or consistent but that doesn’t mean it’s fair to completely disregard every height ranking a player is given. I‘m not solely sourcing the NBA either. Lastly there’s also a lot of pictures of him to indicate that he is actually in the 6’6-6’7 range.
Chico's height is delisted by agencies because they want you in the range of 6-6'3. He's close to 2 inches taller than Lucky who is a genuine 6'3. And in all of his pics he appears taller than his given height.
BE46C5D6 7BB6 477E BFA7 200BA56E1BCB

Sourcing celeb heights here I‘m more inclined to say he’s 6’3, especially when the overwhelming majority of people there share my notion.
These are people who try to figure out heights of people quite frequently so it’s not a random guess for a lot of them either. A significant portion also links pictures indicating he is in fact 6’3 or very close to it.
On top of that, if you make the comparison with both of them standing to O'Pry, you'd see there's hardly any difference in their height. Oubre appears to be half a head taller, so does Chico.
Like I said before, not only is Kelly slightly leaning down in both pictures, O’Pry is tippy-toeing in both as well. Of course this will significantly reduce their height difference, especially in photos because they’re stationary.
Again, Chico is noticeably closer to the camera than O’Pry is so the height difference is exaggerated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and mazzi
I get it ur black notice how only blacks voted for oubre in the pole
this is chico in candid multiple angles ur delusional if you think bulbous nose oubre mogs him

@Vidyacoper for my man

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
No, they’re not. One is 6’7 (Kelly) and the other 6’3 (Chico). The picture you showcase has Chico standing up front and O’Pry standing at the back, of course the height difference will look bigger than it actually is.

Not only is Kelly somewhat bending down in the pictures I showed, he’s standing right next to an O’Pry who’s tippy-toeing.
He's 6'5.75" measured officially

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
These are both (relatively) Candids of Chico, although second one is in perfect lighting:

View attachment 1197112
View attachment 1197120
I still think this is a closer mog battle than people are saying to be honest. Kelly has that ideal coloring, and is about 2-3 inches taller (not 4). Prime Chico is a bit overrated. 7 PSL yeah, but he isn’t at the level of gods like Hexum and Drago. Tbh, I thin Mukasa mogs him.
I agree with everything except muksa mogging him, but i do think they’re close in terms of beauty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
Oubre mogs this weak favela rat
DD453381 8049 47C7 AA95 208706E922CE
A10BDAA5 24A2 4C87 93B5 6861B0E18B0E