Chico vs some indian currycel

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Can't believe this holy fuck, they compared a 6'4 white supermodel to some 5'4 currycel living in the slums of india. Indians are so delusional i swear, they think some 5'4 currycel literally mogs a 6'4 white supermodel HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY FUCKING GAVE SKIN TEXTURE TO THE INDIAN GUY LOOOOL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, randomop, WatermelonLover and 5 others
"IF HE TAKES A BATH HES READY"
NIGGA HIS SKIN IS THE PROBLEM LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max, Mewton, smoth and 1 other person
i hate all psl edit videos, its literally just getting a sub 5 doing some cringe shit with a caption like 'simps do all this' then it swaps to a video of ramirez or chico with 'chads only need to exist to get girls'

GOD I HATE IT

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, horizontallytall, brucewayne78 and 6 others
i hate all psl edit videos, its literally just getting a sub 5 doing some cringe shit with a caption like 'simps do all this' then it swaps to a video of ramirez or chico with 'chads only need to exist to get girls'

GOD I HATE IT
Its funny how these type of videos are made by sub5s

In one of these that type of videos the guy revealed his own face he was a fat sub5 saying "do thumbpulling" JFL faggots the whole psl edit community is shit

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, gr34ter and Mewton
FB IMG 1712920623159

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, Mewton and asdvek
he isnt even indian, he is paki!

GOD I HATE IT
NIGGA EVEN INDIANS THEMSELVES ARE SAYING THEY'RE TIRED OF THESE EDITS, THEY KNOW THE INDIAN GUY AINT MOGGING SHIT

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and gr34ter
>Dalit
>Mogger
:feelsgood:

Last edited:
So cringe they failed to understand that he have tiny peanut skull .

So cringe they failed to understand that he have tiny peanut skull .
chico literally skullmogs him to death, that bitch have a small af skull hes like 5'4 too chico is 6'4

• +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni

• Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss
If you scrub a black persons skin will he become white ?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Bro, you realise Indians don't even make these edits, it's other people memeing Indians because it always gets loads of clicks.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Bro, you realise Indians don't even make these edits, it's other people memeing Indians because it always gets loads of clicks.
it's unironically indians making it

• JFL
Reactions: mirinmax
Idk he kinda moggs chico

• JFL
bro gave hair to the dailt, that hair is shit my nigga

• +1
chico is 6'4, white and has better facial features while the other doesn't even know how to take a bath
Seeth cumskin incel, he looks better than most users here without putting in any effort

yes putting water on your skin changes your skin color right. ik ur being sarcastic but yeah.
Idk Much bout indians is it possible they can change their skin to somewjat white

New part possible

GOD I HATE IT
where do these videos come from anyway i hate it so much man they don't deserve to know the psl shit

where do these videos come from anyway i hate it so much man they don't deserve to know the psl shit
curry ttcels larping as looksmaxxing gods but they dont even know what psl means