Chico's wife is becky

D

Deleted member 28146

Iron
She looks like trans; man face
178 cm/5'8 - femcel height. Height is one of the biggest gender dimorphism, therefore tall man = most attractive adn short woman = most attractive
Flat ass and flat boobs
3123 francisco lachowski and jessiann gr 1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, 5'7 zoomer, Wallenberg and 2 others
IMG 5838

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
She looks like trans; man face
178 cm/5'8 - femcel height. Height is one of the biggest gender dimorphism, therefore tall man = most attractive adn short woman = most attractive
Flat ass and flat boobs
View attachment 2293349
178cm is 5'10 and that's a good height for a foid. Keep coping with short goblinas.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, zura, Abhorrence and 2 others
She's cute but Chico looks better

ideal height for a woman is like 180- 185 cm

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Brootal, wificonnector and 1 other person
178cm is 5'10 and that's a good height for a foid. Keep coping with short goblinas.
Being attracted to tall women is gay tendency

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
  • JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
just admit you are attracted to men
Just admit you're dumb and your line of thinking is why short goblinas feel entitled to tall chads. They should be left to ldar or breed with other manlets

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Just admit you're dumb and your line of thinking is why short goblinas feel entitled to tall chads. They should be left to ldar or breed with other manlets
ok faggot

That's all you can say 0 iq brainlet
View attachment 2293391
Short woman - more feminine
Tall woman - less feminine
If you prefer fucking tall woman over short, you are prefer less feminine woman, therefore you are faggot

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Short woman - more feminine
Tall woman - less feminine
If you prefer fucking tall woman over short, you are prefer less feminine woman, therefore you are faggot
Subhuman cope

Tall females = good genetics, short females = shit genetics, creating coping dwarfs like @Ai Impact who grow up to write essays about asian cocks on .org @ArcticStorm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ArcticStorm, House Lannister and 1 other person
Subhuman cope

Tall females = good genetics, short females = shit genetics, creating coping dwarfs like @Ai Impact who grow up to write essays about asian cocks on .org @ArcticStorm
Faggot cope
Preferring tall women is faggot tendency, because of their height they look more masculine than feminine

• +1
Reactions: exo
Faggot cope
Preferring tall women is faggot tendency, because of their height they look more masculine than feminine
Being attracted to short women is a subhuman trait, height isn't masculine or feminine and more = better, that's evolution.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Being attracted to short women is a subhuman trait, height isn't masculine or feminine and more = better, that's evolution.
what are you talking about you faggot?
height is one of the biggest gender dimorphism

• JFL
what are you talking about you faggot?
height is one of the biggest gender dimorphism
muh dimorphism. short = subhuman simple as that

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Abhorrence and Debetro
I would have no problem fucking goblinas, but for ltr or being with her in public +170 cm minimum

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and exo
“178/5’8”

May you get raped by a pack of wild rabid dogs

I would have no problem fucking goblinas, but for ltr or being with her in public +170 cm minimum
this
denying gender dimorphism you are denying basic biology

Incels.is was right. This site is shithole full of faggots
go back to .is then where you belong dysgenic freak

• +1
this

go back to .is then where you belong dysgenic freak
ok faggot
don't forget sucking your boyfriend's dick

ok faggot. I hope your boyfriend is fucking you good

denying gender dimorphism you are denying basic biology

Incels.is was right. This site is shithole full of faggots
nigga are you fucking disabled

dimorphism affects height, of course, but the base height itself comes from genetics.

ok faggot. I hope your boyfriend is fucking you good
kys nigger you are probably some 4'11 rotter who is mad because women are often more taller than him

nigga are you fucking disabled

dimorphism affects height, of course, but the base height itself comes from genetics.
actually just look at this retard, getting called out for projecting his homosexuality onto us even on .is :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Screenshot 66

what a loser

• +1
im not even gay but chico mogs her to death

Subhuman cope

Exactly , my Father is average height but my Mother is tall and I got tall , tall men tend to have tall Mothers since Men get more of their genes from their Mothers

@Arborist

• +1