Chief Reason For Why Ethnic Faces Are so Fucking Ugly?

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
Of every ethnic race, there are perhaps only a handful of men out of millions that are above 5 psl. The average ethnic face is 2.75 psl amd 99th percentile is 4 psl ish.

Why? I think it has to do with maxillae genetics. Coloring is not the only issue because look at British women. They have ideal coloring but are dog shit ugly like literally on par with ethnics for ugliness at an average facial psl of 2.5. Main culprit for them too is their god awful maxilla. @thecel

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 52566 and mvp2v1
@Allornothing is gonna seethe

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Damn I'm 99th percentile.

3766767 71528252

Thanks man. I feel special.

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss and grimy
Of every ethnic race, there are perhaps only a handful of men out of millions that are above 5 psl. The average ethnic face is 2.75 psl amd 99th percentile is 4 psl ish.

Why? I think it has to do with maxillae genetics. Coloring is not the only issue because look at British women. They have ideal coloring but are dog shit ugly like literally on par with ethnics for ugliness at an average facial psl of 2.5. Main culprit for them too is their god awful maxilla. @thecel
"Ethnic" just means not white. There are no "ethnic" features or "ethnic" looks besides not looking white. Talking about "ethnics" as some universal group is stupid and meaningless.

How much time did it take to find the perfect angle to make it appear like you have human ipd?

Dude lol, it was like the third or fourth take of me doing a cheeky wink for the camera.

My IPD is nowhere near as bad as you believe. It's just cognitive dissonance as you don't want to believe a curry can be good looking. Although I have some Pakistani in me, so I don't know if that counts. But I am ethnic.

I think this ethnic shit is overplayed. You guys have just been researching too much black pill and race pill shit that you have been exposed to subhuman ethnics too much.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I think this ethnic shit is overplayed. You guys have just been researching too much black pill and race pill shit that you have been exposed to subhuman ethnics too much.
Ethnics really are uglier on average though
And ugly features most of the time are simply ethnic features

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Ethnics really are uglier on average though
And ugly features most of the time are simply ethnic features

It's that most people are average and so when you are average, all you have to fall back on is your phenotype.

I’ve seen you when you were younger. Do you think you would look like back then if you lost weight?

Nigger if you fucking tell me that I am fat when I am 13-14% body fat right now, I will smash your fucking dense face in.

Go and see the updated photos of me you fucking moronic nerd. Sick of reading the same repeated nonsense.

Last edited:
I thank god everyday I'm not ethnic and I have insane appeal and harmony while being striking.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Nigger if you fucking tell me that I am fat when I am 13-14% body fat right now, I will smash your fucking dense face in.

Go and see the updated photos of me you fucking moronic nerd. Sick of reading the same repeated nonsense.
Spastic response. I was just curious.

Now I know the answer to my question is no. Over for you.

Lower water/food/air quality could be a contributor during developement

pashtuns middle easterners ethnic faces pr brasil argentina dr probably some of the nicest faces we get in the US....maybe your emigrants are wrong in Europe

Stfu you self-hating faggot. The average cracker has a recessed maxilla and peanut skull

• Woah
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn

Brits are actually more closely related to kikes than to white Europeans, hence their subhuman features.