Childless chad or subhuman with children with a 2/10 wife?

Chad without kids or subhuman with kids?

• Childless chad

• Subhuman with children

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
A. You are chad with a promising career and many ONS with different good-looking girls. You do well in life. You earn a lot and like your job. You have a relationship with an attractive, successful, nice girl, but you won't have kids. Your sister or brother has kids, and you can treat them kinda like they would be your kids. The girl you have a life-lasting relationship with is the girl of your dreams.

B. You are a subhuman. You work in a bad dead-end job. You don't earn a lot, and you dislike your job. Your wife is similar careerwise. You are in a relationship with a 3/10 girl. You haven't had sex or relationships with attractive girls; the only girls you can get are subhuman. You aren't madly in love with your wife, but you settle with her because you can't get a better woman. You can't even dream of stacies. You will have kids.

I would choose to be kidless chad.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, subhuman incel, Deleted member 2403 and 6 others
childless chad; not planning on having children anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Hipcel and Amnesia
I'd like to have a child, because that would be the only person on the planet to truly love me unconditionally :hnghn:

I'd like to have a child, because that would be the only person on the planet to truly love me unconditionally :hnghn:
i hope this is satire

imagine having kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Kristin and Johnnybegood
i hope this is satire

imagine having kids

No satire

Being truly loved by someone is far better than getting your dick wet with random hoes

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Johnnybegood
No satire

Being truly loved by someone is far better than getting your dick wet with random hoes
guess u have negative iq then thinking ur children love u unconditionally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Johnnybegood
No satire

Laying down good pipe to those "hoes" and hear them screaming and begging for more is literally the definition of being truly loved.

Much better than having a weasel of a kid who will ignore you the moment he turns 18.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 17872
I'm not sure about having kids. If I have, 1 or 2. My sister has a kid, and sometimes I feel like that's enough. Obviously, her kid isn't mine, but I still think like that occasionally.

I wanna be full of kids I'll fuck like theres no tomorrow to the right one

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
i would only have kids if i was rich or maybe i will just adopt a girl

A. You are chad with a promising career and many ONS with different good-looking girls. You do well in life. You earn a lot and like your job. You have a relationship with an attractive, successful, nice girl, but you won't have kids. Your sister or brother has kids, and you can treat them kinda like they would be your kids. The girl you have a life-lasting relationship with is the girl of your dreams.

B. You are a subhuman. You work in a bad dead-end job. You don't earn a lot, and you dislike your job. Your wife is similar careerwise. You are in a relationship with a 3/10 girl. You haven't had sex or relationships with attractive girls; the only girls you can get are subhuman. You aren't madly in love with your wife, but you settle with her because you can't get a better woman. You can't even dream of stacies. You will have kids.

I would choose to be kidless chad.
I dont know what you talk about 2/10 wife. If you talk about looks, then I go for the children as long as I like her personality. Besides, almost everybody can looksmax I guess

Childless chad cause I firmly believe that subhumans should never have kids.

I cant think of anyone crueler than an ugly,poor males and females who decides to procreate and let their children suffer for the rest of HIS (not 'HER' ) life.

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg