Children are the most disgusting creatures ever when they aren't yours.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
Imagine a little moving creature that was the result of 2 random strangers having disgusting sex, they remind me of their disgusting parents mating like wild animals moving and moaning with their unwashed genitals:sick:That living creature was litteraly someone's stinky semen a few months ago, imagine touching that little thing and finding it cute:sick::sick:not to mention they are stinky, noisy, alien tier ugly looking and bothersome. they become telorable when they are yours but still they are hideous.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 6403, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
I only like kids that are my siblings or cousins or relatives. But yeah I see your point. I guess that's why wild animals kill babies that aren't their own

• +1
Reactions: mortis
I only like kids that are my siblings or cousins or relatives. But yeah I see your point. I guess that's why wild animals kill babies that aren't their own
Close ones children's are so weird, they remind me of the people I know in my family mating with each other:lul:like you see your uncle and his kid beside him and you imagine how did he create that little thing while you looking straight into his eyes:lul:so weird and disgusting for me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Baldingman1998