psltristan1
💢
- Joined
- May 20, 2025
- Posts
- 7,299
- Reputation
- 20,528
children whos never experienced war and children whos never experienced peace have different values
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
water
Water
Holy larpsno shit bro
who DOESN'T know that people who grow up in different circumstances have different values?Holy larps
You never knew anything about it till I pointed it out myself
Ur not a fucking philosopher this is common senseHoly larps
You never knew anything about it till I pointed it out myself
low iq or bait?Holy larps
You never knew anything about it till I pointed it out myself
Don flamingoUr not a fucking philosopher this is common sense
Shut the fuck up
?? This so obvious. This is equivalent to saying:” kids who grew up in low class cherish money more than those who grew up in wealthier classes.”Holy larps
You never knew anything about it till I pointed it out myself
Nah this is about war?? This so obvious. This is equivalent to saying:” kids who grew up in low class cherish money more than those who grew up in wealthier classes.”
Did you perhaps have about 5 kids in your class during school?Nah this is about war