chin and nose fixed while blasting HGH

elemanzelvadre

elemanzelvadre

gitti lahmacun fırını.

before hgh chin (I didn't know my chin was like that then, I got depressed when I saw it)
After HGH

before hgh nose

After hgh nose

i have still forward head posture im train my trapeze but also my screen time 8hr/day idk what to do

Bone age 16 my kilo increased 56 to 66 in 3 month
my body fat before %17-18 now %20-21 btw

hgh dosage:6.3iu (0.1iu/kg)

forward head posture is unfixable failio

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Av0nr, datboijj and 5 others
you on MK or pharma GH? good results tho

you on MK or pharma GH? good results tho
Pharma and generic GH are the same thing, literally equally effective.

I'm currently on pharma GH but I'm planning to switch to generic because it's way cheaper.

MK is a GH secretagogue and is inferior to actual HGH.

• +1
Reactions: truecel12 and elemanzelvadre
Pharma and generic GH are the same thing, literally equally effective.

I'm currently on pharma GH but I'm planning to switch to generic because it's way cheaper.

MK is a GH secretagogue and is inferior to actual HGH.
its about your igf reaction

View attachment 3052436
before hgh chin (I didn't know my chin was like that then, I got depressed when I saw it)
After HGH
View attachment 3052439

before hgh nose
View attachment 3052441
After hgh nose
View attachment 3052452

i have still forward head posture im train my trapeze but also my screen time 8hr/day idk what to do

how you fix it bro?

Yes, IGF-1 does most of the growth and HGH increases IGF-1.

On 5 IUs a say, my IGF-1 is 250 ng/mL, which appears low.
bro it can be fake my igf reaction too low but my igf 500 at 6.3 iu

you literally just tilted your head up though it’s obvious by your mandible

• +1
Reactions: Detective

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
View attachment 3052436
After HGH
View attachment 3052439

before hgh nose
View attachment 3052441
After hgh nose
View attachment 3052452

Different angles, try taking a pic in the same angle

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
View attachment 3052436
After HGH
View attachment 3052439

before hgh nose
View attachment 3052441
After hgh nose
View attachment 3052452

any height gains since you last post?

bro it can be fake my igf reaction too low but my igf 500 at 6.3 iu
It's not fake.

My GH on 5 IUs a day is 5.88 ng/mL, which is an expected level. Problem is, IGF-1 is low for that dose, but it's still on the upper side of the reference range.

The GH is not fake, I use only trusted sources. The problem comes from individual variations and responses.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
maybe u are right what can i do
it depends on whether your head was straight or tilted down in the original. If that’s how it is when you’re facing straight you probably need genio or jaw surgery

It's not fake.

My GH on 5 IUs a day is 5.88 ng/mL, which is an expected level. Problem is, IGF-1 is low for that dose, but it's still on the upper side of the reference range.

The GH is not fake, I use only trusted sources. The problem comes from individual variations and responses.
that why we need pharma igf-1

It's not fake.

yeah i saw studys some childs had 250-300 ng/ml while others have 1k at same dosage

it depends on whether your head was straight or tilted down in the original. If that’s how it is when you’re facing straight you probably need genio or jaw surgery
my eyes look forward both pics

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
that why we need pharma igf-1
You can't get pharma anything for looksmaxxing or bodybuilding purposes, because you need a prescription, and prescriptions are given for treatment purposes.

Modern UGLs make pharma-grade products, actually. UGL medications are properly dosed, but they are cheaper, because UGLs don't have to spend money in meeting standards and regulations requirements.

In terms of quality and dosing, UGL products are pharma-grade. The only reason they aren't called pharma-grade, is that UGLs are not pharmacies, legally speaking.

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
It's not fake.

Take somatostatin inhibitors to raise IGF made from GH dose. Read my guide

Bro how much you gain height also your age. Seens like you were deficient In Gh so thats hypossible it worked
i grew 3 cm 11-13 and didnt grew for 6 months at age of 11 idk maybe i had. gh not increeased my height better than natural production i grew 1.5-2 cm in 3 months and didnt grew for last 1.5 months

i grew 3 cm 11-13 and didnt grew for 6 months at age of 11 idk maybe i had. gh not increeased my height better than natural production i grew 1.5-2 cm in 3 months and didnt grew for last 1.5 months
Nice but you're fucking young this forum lol

do u think forward head posture Is unfixable without jaw surgery

View attachment 3052436
After HGH
View attachment 3052439

before hgh nose
View attachment 3052441
After hgh nose
View attachment 3052452

nice results

• Love it
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
View attachment 3052436
After HGH
View attachment 3052439

before hgh nose
View attachment 3052441
After hgh nose
View attachment 3052452

bende hgh gircemmmmmmm