chin and nose fixed while blasting HGH

important question what's your height and how much did you grow

important question what's your height and how much did you grow
hello! my height is very short!!(ugghh manlet) my height 166.5 in the evening rn! i grew 1.5 cm in 3 months! im taller than one of my friend first time i heightmogged some nigga

hello! my height is very short!!(ugghh manlet) my height 166.5 in the evening rn! i grew 1.5 cm in 3 months! im taller than one of my friend first time i heightmogged some nigga
i mean go in a full body mirror check if your torso and legs are proportionally the same do that and update me on your proportions are your legs longer than your torso is your torso longer than your legs? or are they the same

i mean go in a full body mirror check if your torso and legs are proportionally the same do that and update me on your proportions are your legs longer than your torso is your torso longer than your legs? or are they the same
my legs taller than my upper body my proportions like %58 to %42 it can be wrong too

i measured again its %43 upper body and %57 lower

Last edited:
my legs taller than my upper body my proportions like %58 to %42 it can be wrong too

i measured again its %43 upper body and %57 lower
brutal if it were with the longer upper body you'd have a chance at leg lengthening which is good generally for me i have a really long torso in comparison with my legs like when i sit next to my brother who's 6'2 our torsos are the same but my legs are shorter by a ton kinda sucks just blast hgh test and use AI see how'll that turn out

That means Ur growth plates closed faster than Ur brother spine always grow with your genetic İ still hope growth from spine my dad 178 and I will grow 2 more years. U was probably fat during ur puberty

brutal if it were with the longer upper body you'd have a chance at leg lengthening which is good generally for me i have a really long torso in comparison with my legs like when i sit next to my brother who's 6'2 our torsos are the same but my legs are shorter by a ton kinda sucks just blast hgh test and use AI see how'll that turn out
I do not blast test its reduce ur potential maybe micro dosing test which means everyday injection to regular hormone levels

I do not blast test its reduce ur potential maybe micro dosing test which means everyday injection to regular hormone levels
500 mg test cypionate every week don't forget your daily aromatase inhibitor intake if you take too much you'll be really depressed make sure you take a healthy dose

500 mg test cypionate every week don't forget your daily aromatase inhibitor intake if you take too much you'll be really depressed make sure you take a healthy dose
my e2 is 7 i will lower my dose to make my e2 11 again

7 is really low do you feel the depression symptoms?
my bones cracking my jaw cracked very hard today it hurt i lowered my dosage today even 11 pg ml is enough for height its prepubertal e2 level

I unknowingly went down to 5 estrogen levels, but androgens do not increase much after 10 estrogen levels, which resets my anabolic level and reduces my igf1 level. Below 10 pg ml is stupid and there is no height gain anyway.

In general, using estrogen reducers will not even increase your height unless you are fat.(im fat %20 bf)

Are you mewing? Ur maxilla changed