Chin definition, potential causes?

Informationcapitali

Informationcapitali

Losing my mind
I was surveying the web for information on what structure is that dictates the definition of the chin: not the ogre curve that’s the zygomatic width but rather this striking chin appearance that I encircled in red.

IMG 7530

I initially assumed that it was chin width and it’s not like this has been invalidated yet but yet it looks like bigonial width is the sole augmentation that led to chin definition with the skin behind the chin becoming more depressed in comparison to the surrounding structures in the transformation below.

IMG 7531

IMG 7532

Additionally, it appears like those individuals that have high bigonial width also appear to have a more outward angled mandible body.

So is it the flared angle of the mandible body running all the way to the where the mandible meets the ramus the determiner of chin definition, is it just the flared angle of the very back of the mandible body where it meets the ramus which leads to this, or is it chin width that determines this?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Elijah_leo, vevcred2_0 and 2 others
wtf is the chin definition and the ogre curve

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, halloweed, sb23 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: freshd2k123, Av0nr, datboijj and 2 others
@Clavicular

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
@0hMan
@
EverythingMattersCel
@EverythingMattersCel
@
OldRooster
@OldRooster
@
Chinacurry
@Chinacurry
@
ShowerMaxxing
@ShowerMaxxing
@
rand anon
@rand anon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and NZb6Air
I was surveying the web for information on what structure is that dictates the definition of the chin: not the ogre curve that’s the zygomatic width but rather this striking chin appearance that I encircled in red.

View attachment 3181394

I initially assumed that it was chin width and it’s not like this has been invalidated yet but yet it looks like bigonial width is the sole augmentation that led to chin definition with the skin behind the chin becoming more depressed in comparison to the surrounding structures in the transformation below.

View attachment 3181415

View attachment 3181428

Additionally, it appears like those individuals that have high bigonial width also appear to have a more outward angled mandible body.

So is it the flared angle of the mandible body running all the way to the where the mandible meets the ramus the determiner of chin definition, is it just the flared angle of the very back of the mandible body where it meets the ramus which leads to this, or is it chin width that determines this?
Prolly just natural hollows without frauding and dimorphism, i only get this kinds during food lighting

those lines are from orbicularis oris hypertrophy, for some reason some men get this.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
those lines are from orbicularis oris hypertrophy, for some reason some men get this.

It can’t be see the mandible have the same look after all the muscles are removed to just reveal the bony structure and nothing else.
IMG 7551

I can’t verbalize what’s going on here though is this bone area more forwardly placed or laterally placed?

Last edited:
@Pendejo
@Gengar
@EverythingMattersCel @Chinacurry @rand anon @ShowerMaxxing
L

Would you consider this a positive trait? It’s apart when I suck in my cheeks a tini wini bit. Maybe they will come out more when I lean out.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
wtf is the chin definition and the ogre curve
Chin definition = angularity
And he obviously meant to say ogee curve.

Stop being pedantic cunt.

Chin definition = angularity
And he obviously meant to say ogee curve.

Stop being pedantic cunt.
aangularity of what, what does that mean
how does it relate to this?

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
Angularity of the lower third, you think that doesn’t look angular?
it does look good bro, i'm just asking cause he's not pointing to the chin? idk where u got pedantic from

Idk exactly but I agree in general that chin definition has more to do with the surrounding structures rather than chin width