Chin Filler / Chin Filler + Jawline Filler

D

Deleted member 21346

Zephir
Has anyone on here gotten chin Filler/ chin Filler + jawline Filler?

Do y'all know anyone who has?

I wanna get some Filler in that area ASAP, and I was wondering if that would look good on me + some Filler in the infraorbital rim area

@Blackgymmax how much would I ascend with that?

I'm gonna be in Toronto for the summer (downtown toronto)

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Eh not much. You have a massively wide jaw. You can add a bit of chin height to offset that short face look id advise as a bimax cope until you do it. Id just spam chin height w fillers if i were you

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Eh not much. You have a massively wide jaw. You can add a bit of chin height to offset that short face look id advise as a bimax cope until you do it. Id just spam chin height w fillers if i were you
But wouldn't adding a bit of chin height make a big difference in my appearance?

I'd have a strong wide jaw with good chin height

But wouldn't adding a bit of chin height make a big difference in my appearance?

I'd have a strong wide jaw with good chin height
it would look better but not the same as bimax

your mandible will still be retruded and lips collapsed but your face will be taller

just don't add a lot of chin projection if that's even possible with filler. would look silly. if i remember correctly your chin projection is alright but it's just lacking in height

you need a taller squarer chin. it's definitely a good temporary solution until your jaw surgery

you could even get very subtle lip filler as well in the mean time

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
it would look better but not the same as bimax

your mandible will still be retruded and lips collapsed but your face will be taller

just don't add a lot of chin projection if that's even possible with filler. would look silly. if i remember correctly your chin projection is alright but it's just lacking in height

you need a taller squarer chin. it's definitely a good temporary solution until your jaw surgery

you could even get very subtle lip filler as well in the mean time
I see.

Dude, how many mm of downward chin movement do I need?

I see.

Dude, how many mm of downward chin movement do I need?
Maybe like 6-8mm idk for sure. The other good part about jaw surgery is that it would fix your lips as well. If they still don't look good then you need to keep getting lip filler

You also really would profit from rhino. Your nose is acceptable for your pheno but it would look far better with a less prominent & bulbous tip and a straight bridge. If you're getting orthognathic surgery you might as well get the most normie surgery ever on top of that. Also ptosis repair and lasik or contacts