Chin Height is the Biggest PSL Lie Of All Time

Be Honest Which Group is Going to Annihilate the Other on Tinder?

• Total voters

Attachments

• 1655686067944.png
    1655686067944.png
    178.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1655686063902.png
    1655686063902.png
    178.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, OverCoper, Lmao and 2 others
Touché tbh :Comfy:
i will say tho tall chin that is caused by a big gonial angle is not good, a shorter chin with a better gonial angle would be better. That means you need to be a ramus mogger to pull off the tall chin, which is super rare

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, Racky, Chinlet Ascension and 2 others
Looks are a balancing act
You don’t want too little OR too much, that’s what harmony is.

You want a medium chin leaning more towards tall, and it can’t be from downward growth.

Too tall is preferable to too short though tbh, chin is giga important for men, I’ve known too many women who were brutal to little chinlets (even going so far as to lean towards hating them, for no real reason) to ever be convinced otherwise

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, bwrauycnee, Deprived and 1 other person
but not past the lips, which is psl ideal normally
I agree but according to scientific studies the chin should be a few mm behind the chin (3-4 mm).
I think PSL is basing itself on the e-plane which needs chin past lips in most cases to be ideal.
However, I think that's bullshit, I might make a post about it someday.

• Love it
Reactions: bogii
short chin is king

Nah dude you fell for the male gaze I was blind too till @Biggdink enlightened me
Tfw Tails Blackpill has hypnotized the forum with this gaze shit

Funny black guy meme looking back suprised

@Prettyboy @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 17791
Those guys don't have short chins, they look normal size. You're right though, a too large chin is un ideal. Your chin should be 2.25-2.5:1. It's still better to be 3:1 than 1.75:1 though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and AscendingHero
Those guys don't have short chins, they look normal size. You're right though, a too large chin is un ideal. Your chin should be 2.25-2.5:1. It's still better to be 3:1 than 1.75:1 though.
Yeah tbh I had no idea average male chin is sub 2. Psl fried brain :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
even projection isnt really a big deal imo

as long as you have a tall skull all that matters is a good chin shape
> Tall skull

> Short Chin

Pick one

Imagine being brain damaged enough from PSL that you think Miroslav has a short chin
Jfl over for ur chin if u think that is a tall chin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
am I really the only one here who (more or less) understands the female gaze :hnghn:
There are many people here who understands the female gaze. U r not one of them tho.

• JFL
i remember making a thread about mega bug chins not being ideal to women, of course everyone just told me I was coping bc I have a smaller chin

i still think overly big super square chins are not ideal
Yeah, i have talked to girls and they said they don't like unproportionally big chins. They said big chins are a male obsession.

• +1
Man really forgot the euphoria guy and Henry Cavill

I’ve known too many women who were brutal to little chinlets (even going so far as to lean towards hating them, for no real reason) to ever be convinced otherwise
Over for Johnny Depp tbh

On a side note, a tinted moisturizer with blush seems OP.

Rosy/red cheeks on tanned skin is such a halo, slight freckles can also help

JFL if you dont have perfectly shaped red/pink wide lips with pearly white straight teeth and great skin and hair

You're not appealing to shit if you lack these
Facts bro. There is this one dude at my job that does pretty well with young girls and he is nothing like the guys worshipped in PSL. No prominent cheekbones, hollows, flared jaw, striking hunter eyes. Just perfect skin, nice lips, tall, good hair, nice smile, and okay soft features. He is an Edgar too lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 14160 and AscendingHero
Facts bro. There is this one dude at my job that does pretty well with young girls and he is nothing like the guys worshipped in PSL. No prominent cheekbones, hollows, flared jaw, striking hunter eyes. Just perfect skin, nice lips, tall, good hair, nice smile, and okay soft features. He is an Edgar too lmfao
that's because looks are about relativity. If 18 yo jordan barrett walked into your workplace everyone would forget about said friend

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and smvmaxxertilllate
Big chin is prob one of the things I agree with, but I’m a guy so who knows

But harmony >>> chin or any other feature
U r consistently wrong at everything lmao. Most girls i have talked to said big chins are a turnoff.

Chin only needs to be proportional to the rest of the face and skull.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
true look at lorenzo chico devon bostin etc

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Holy low IQ thread
You call that "short" chin height?
Chads.me as always no person in here knows what a short chin actually looks like

I just realized that my Chadfish results are directly correlated with chin shortness.
Happy Stand Up GIF by Pandora

Especially in 2022, where it is exceedingly clear that pretty boy looks and facial features hard mog dom bones and masc features. Should anyone question the veracity of my claim, go make a tinder experiment of dellisola or Zanoza vs a masc ogre like Chris Carmack or Levi Coneley.

The number one proponent of what leads to Ogre Appearance is Chin Height, specifically when you get chin/philtrum ratios exceeding ~2.75-3. Only Zac Cox is spared from this failo because his pretty boy looks and features make up for his putrid chin height. Even then, he is left ltr’ing a low tier Becky… imagine the results after your own bimax?

The only thing that matters is Chin angularity, a good trapezoidal shape that doesn’t extend past lip seal is ideal. Any wider and you become ogre all over again. Big chin is the number one destroyer of aesthetics imo. Inhibits all Tinder appeal.

Let this mog battle make shockingly clear how this failo had been sold to us by Dravidian bone copers the whole time. Used flattering pics for everyone except hexum because that Ogre needs to be exposed.

Jfl if you’re not getting reverse genioplasty in 2022.

@StrangerDanger @Biggdink @8PSLcel @looksmaxxer234 @Erik-Jón @OneTwoThree @eren1 @Amnesia @VicMackey @Octillionaire3 @LooksOrDeath @thecel

Group A: Short-Medium Chin
View attachment 1741485View attachment 1741420View attachment 1741423View attachment 1741425View attachment 1741426View attachment 1741427View attachment 1741458View attachment 1741459View attachment 1741460View attachment 1741463View attachment 1741431

B- Masc Copers Tall Chin
View attachment 1741443View attachment 1741444View attachment 1741466View attachment 1741446View attachment 1741447View attachment 1741448View attachment 1741450View attachment 1741454View attachment 1741455View attachment 1741464
I have short chin height but it's round

How do you measure chin to philtrum ratio?

Is this not also just a full lips pill?