CHIN HEIGHT SURGERY

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
What surgery will make the chin taller? I heard downgrafting during a genioplasty can, but apparently that'll increase the gonial angle.

WTF DO WE DO? Is there any osteotomy that'll do this for is only way fillers/implants?

@RealSurgerymax

What surgery will make the chin taller? I heard downgrafting during a genioplasty can, but apparently that'll increase the gonial angle.

WTF DO WE DO? Is there any osteotomy that'll do this for is only way fillers/implants?

@RealSurgerymax
Filler and implants will also increase the mandibular plane. Fillers are also beyond inappropriate for skeletal augmentation. Sure it might look nice at first but it will flatten and migrate with time just looking like fat/bloat.

If chin downgraft makes the mandibular plane too steep then it should be done in combination with jaw angle augmentation

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles, Sny, Maalik and 6 others
Filler and implants will also increase the mandibular plane. Fillers are also beyond inappropriate for skeletal augmentation. Sure it might look nice at first but it will flatten and migrate with time just looking like fat/bloat.

If chin downgraft makes the mandibular plane too steep then it should be done in combination with jaw angle augmentation
How will genioplasty increase gonial angle

DOWNGRAFTING of the chin during genio is what would cause it, not genio alone
Isn't gonial angle just the angle where the ramus connects to the mandible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
DOWNGRAFTING of the chin during genio is what would cause it, not genio alone
My genio gave me additional chin length, height, and width. My gonial angle did not change at all.

• Hmm...

@RealSurgerymax
Why do you want a larger gonial angle? Are you dumb?

• JFL
My genio gave me additional chin length, height, and width. My gonial angle did not change at all.
Send pics? And r u sure? Why does realsurgerymax say it'll raise it then.

Dude that shit actually makes no sense the gonial angle has zero to do with the chin. Somebody is either wrong or miscommunicating. I think you are misunderstanding Real’s comment.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and 12PSLsubhuman
Send pics? And r u sure? Why does realsurgerymax say it'll raise it then.
OP its not making any sense at all. Maybe he meant chin wing, which could ruin rur gonions and if its sfs then its probably the downgrafting which could kinda increase the gonial angle

• JFL
Dude that shit actually makes no sense the gonial angle has zero to do with the chin. Somebody is either wrong or miscommunicating. I think you are misunderstanding Real’s comment.
Can u explain his comment then?
OP its not making any sense at all. Maybe he meant chin wing, which could ruin rur gonions and if its sfs then its probably the downgrafting which could kinda increase the gonial angle
Maybe he meant? Maybe?

• WTF
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
@12PSLsubhuman nigger

Everyone here acknowledges chin height important AF but nobody wants to get more of it, it seems, JFL AT ALL OF YOU!

Downgrafting genio does increase chin height.
Does increase genio angle
679CB17B 4BA2 45DF 9018 10014B626E0F

Taller chin = taller Ramus

Either do ILO or gonion implants in order to increase Ramus

You‘ll make your whole lower jaw „longer“ vertically therefor, so i recommend doing only if you got short face or low gonial angle

• +1
Downgrafting genio does increase chin height.
Does increase genio angle
View attachment 2502080

Taller chin = taller Ramus

Either do ILO or gonion implants in order to increase Ramus

You‘ll make your whole lower jaw „longer“ vertically therefor, so i recommend doing only if you got short face or low gonial angle
what does ILO stand for? and is there any other osteotomy for increasing chin height?

also, downgrafting chin will make the chin look narrower, right?

my genio gave me nothing because i didnt get genio because i wasnt born a cuck

what does ILO stand for? and is there any other osteotomy for increasing chin height?

also, downgrafting chin will make the chin look narrower, right?
Inverted - L osteomaty. It‘s literally what i drew on my pfp lol. Your Jaw will have to be shut for a month tho and you wont be able to talk.

Theoretically any osteomaty at the end of the day has to downgraft in order to increase chin height so i dont get what diffrence that does for you.

Im not sure but you could get just implants.

I‘ve read somewhere that the chin appears narrower after advancing, that‘s all i can say.

• +1