Chin horizontal projection

Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
F517AeN.jpg

Some technical things about bimax.

Current stats:
137 degree total facial convexity (measured on CT scan, the photo above is DIFFERENT somehow)

My chin seems to be over projected relative to my jaws. I can’t achieve the ideal distances from the lips to a line drawn from nose point to chin (4mm upper and 2mm lower) without reducing the chin or increasing the lips independently. The chin would need reduced by about 4mm as part of an 8-10mm advancement BSSO.

the other option is to move the lips forward somehow (orthodontics? Lip fillers? Better lip seal due to bimax?)

Or just leave it and overdo the total facial convexity for hyper masculine look.

TLDR: Reduce chin horizontal projection by 4mm during bimax or no?

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
F517AeN.jpg

Some technical things about bimax.

Current stats:
137 degree total facial convexity (measured on CT scan, the photo above is DIFFERENT somehow)

My chin seems to be over projected relative to my jaws. I can’t achieve the ideal distances from the lips to a line drawn from nose point to chin (4mm upper and 2mm lower) without reducing the chin or increasing the lips independently. The chin would need reduced by about 4mm as part of an 8-10mm advancement BSSO.

the other option is to move the lips forward somehow (orthodontics? Lip fillers? Better lip seal due to bimax?)

Or just leave it and overdo the total facial convexity for hyper masculine look.

TLDR: Reduce chin horizontal projection by 4mm during bimax or no?
your chin is not overprojected imo , mine is but it does not look bad from front bro

Attachments

• WIN_20230920_12_15_37_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230920_12_15_37_Pro.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
I can tell from your side profile that you have incorrect mouth posture.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 43403 and mayo mogger
I can tell from your side profile that you have incorrect mouth posture

tXn9CKW.jpg

Wasn’t mewing, hyoid is ridiculously low. Still thinking incorrect posture for lip seal?

tXn9CKW.jpg

Wasn’t mewing, hyoid is ridiculously low. Still thinking incorrect posture for lip seal?
your teeth aren't supposed to touch when your face is relaxed.

• JFL
Reactions: lowerthirdking

Was told to close bite for CT. It doesn’t seem to make much difference to my lip position whether I close my teeth or not, the only thing I can do is “pouting” to change lip position.

wait what? what do you mean my teeth arent supposed to touch?

teeth are literally support for upper jaw

your chin is not overprojected imo , mine is but it does not look bad from front bro
you have ideal chin and side profile. better than most models wdym