Chin Implant for Chin height and definition.

cantbreaktheice

cantbreaktheice

Iron
Currently i am frauding a lil with a goatiee. I wanna know if chin implant is the way to go to increase my chin height. Or should i save up for a genioplasty? I fucking want a taller chin. Jfl. Chin is life.

Attachments

• 20221110_174328.jpg
    20221110_174328.jpg
    499.8 KB · Views: 0
b
wtf bro your left eye is crusty. clean it u disgusting mf
bro literally hopped out of a fucking coffin and decided to take selfies for looksmax.org

fucking omegalul

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tom69, MoggerChad and Deleted member 23554
currycel/10

• +1
Reactions: cantbreaktheice
Give up.

• +1
You have a decent chin projection, chin implant/filler is the way to go then, a tall and wide chin is extremely dimorphic and can ascend almost anyone.

• +1
Currently i am frauding a lil with a goatiee. I wanna know if chin implant is the way to go to increase my chin height. Or should i save up for a genioplasty? I fucking want a taller chin. Jfl. Chin is life.View attachment 1943877
No. If you want to vertically lengthen your chin, an osteotomy (geniplasty or jaw surgery) is the only way to go.

To get a natural-looking result from lengthening the chin, you need to bring the mentolabial fold and the chin (genion) down in proportion. If you increase your length with a chin implant, that will make the chin bigger without changing the position of the mentolabial fold, creating a bulbous chin look, like Buzz Lightyear or something.

• +1
Your main prob is pheno try to fix that

i thought u was htn in ur last thread what happened

i thought u was htn in ur last thread what happened
This pic was taken randomly in shitty lighting and even shittier clothes and background. Didnt want to put out a good photo for to obtain advice as bad photos can generate better advices.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
judging by your side profile I don't think that's possible for you
Nor is it what you should be focusing on tbh