Chin implant, genioplasty or something else?

Chin_Pilled

Chin_Pilled

Banned
Hey, as you can see I have a pretty decent jawline but it gets pretty much all ruined by my weak little chin. How do I go about fixing that? :feelswat:

Attachments

• 269786630_477746330382088_4177737006851926527_n.jpg
    269786630_477746330382088_4177737006851926527_n.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, subhuman incel, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
genio would ascend your side profile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oxygen, Deleted member 9670, Chinlet Ascension and 1 other person
Pretty expensive, but I guess it's worth it in the end.
lmfao not compared to bsso, implants, chin wing or filler tbh. genio is in the high 4 figures at the most usually

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
lmfao not compared to bsso, implants, chin wing or filler tbh. genio is in the high 4 figures at the most usually
Alright, let me rephrase that. Pretty expansive "for me". Hoping I get away with around 3-5K, I'm still in college ffs

Alright, let me rephrase that. Pretty expansive "for me". Hoping I get away with around 3-5K, I'm still in college ffs
Be grateful you don't have to do it by any means. Spare a thought for all the poor birdcels in school and college who are absolutely fucked and can't do anything about it. No wonder they choose the :feelswhy:

Hey, as you can see I have a pretty decent jawline but it gets pretty much all ruined by my weak little chin. How do I go about fixing that? :feelswat:
it's more because of your weak lip seal than anything else tbh
tell him @LooksOverAll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
it's more because of your weak lip seal than anything else tbh
tell him @LooksOverAll
Would my problem still be fixed by getting genio though?

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
Would my problem still be fixed by getting genio though?
uh kinda not really
you lip seal would still be shit like this guy's
tell him what to do @LooksOverAll

3 Months Post-Op (DJS + Genio) - r/jawsurgery

uh kinda not really
you lip seal would still be shit like this guy's
tell him what to do @LooksOverAll

3 Months Post-Op (DJS + Genio) - r/jawsurgery
I don't even know what lip seal is lmao. Also I'm kinda where the guy post operation is in terms of chin/lip area right now. Mine is nowhere near as bad as his on the left.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and datboijj
I don't even know what lip seal is lmao. Also I'm kinda where the guy post operation is in terms of chin/lip area right now. Mine is nowhere near as bad as his on the left.
ok, lip seal is the way your lips sit on each other when your mouth is at rest
and your lips stay open in a disgusting subhuman way, you needs fix that
anyhow this is close to how you are right?
the guy still looks bad because his shit lip seal

Chin Augmentation / Augmentation du menton Before and After Pictures Case 9  | Mount Royal, QC | Dr. Mark Samaha

• +1
Reactions: Chin_Pilled
Be grateful you don't have to do it by any means. Spare a thought for all the poor birdcels in school and college who are absolutely fucked and can't do anything about it. No wonder they choose the :feelswhy:
I guess it's not terrible, but I really think I'd get that full on chad look if I get my chin area fixed.

Chin Augmentation / Augmentation du menton Before and After Pictures Case 9  | Mount Royal, QC | Dr. Mark Samaha
Mmmmmm I'd say in terms of chin/lips I'm pretty close to him post operation yeah. But doesn't that mean if I get a genio I would come out fine? Since my final result would basically be him with another genio. If not, what can I do to fix both my small chin and lip seal?

• +1
Mmmmmm I'd say in terms of chin/lips I'm pretty close to him post operation yeah. But doesn't that mean if I get a genio I would come out fine? Since my final result would basically be him with another genio. If not, what can I do to fix both my small chin and lip seal?
like double jaw or something idk
why aren't the real artists here yet to help you

• +1
Reactions: Chin_Pilled
Filler or genio.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RedCarpet, buflek and datboijj
like double jaw or something idk
why aren't the real artists here yet to help you
How about making an effort to close my lips properly along with a genio? This is a pic of me closing my lips more properly. Taken a bit off from the side though, so my chin looks somewhat more pronounced.

Attachments

• 269969418_342268717731625_7467052212859131101_n.jpg
    269969418_342268717731625_7467052212859131101_n.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
How about making an effort to close my lips properly along with a genio? This is a pic of me closing my lips more properly.
why didn't you post this pic before

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
Anyone got an idea if I should get the genioplasty or get something done about my lip seal like @datboijj said? Just want my chin to look less small.

• +1
You need bimax and your chin is not weak, it bogles my mind how dumb someone can be to think that is an undeveloped chin. Seriuosly, stop coping and get jaw surgery.

PS: take this advice because I actually had surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
You need bimax and your chin is not weak, it bogles my mind how dumb someone can be to think that is an undeveloped chin. Seriuosly, stop coping and get jaw surgery.

So you suggest I shouldn't get a genio? But get jaw surgery? I'm pretty new to this, how would that benefit me more than genio?

So you suggest I shouldn't get a genio? But get jaw surgery? I'm pretty new to this, how would that benefit me more than genio?
your chin isn't small, your mandible is. genio doesn't address a small mandible

• +1
Reactions: SunShine Senpai and AlexBrown84
Because it advances your whole face, instead of just the chin tip, and your midface looks flat asf from the pics, so you need it.

Because it advances your whole face, instead of just the chin tip, and your midface looks flat asf from the pics, so you need it.
Would a jaw surgery also make my mid and lower third more wide when viewed from the front?

@Chinlet Ascension thoughts?

Also what does 'bimaxillary protrusion' mean? I'm pretty new here
that comment was for the other dude who posted pics, and i think you should consult a professional.

Would a jaw surgery also make my mid and lower third more wide when viewed from the front?
Yes it would, but only the lower third, the skin would be more stretched around it and they would protrude more.

Yes it would, but only the lower third, the skin would be more stretched around it and they would protrude more.
Is that a good thing? I'm not sure if a more stretched protruding skin would be aesthetic.

that comment was for the other dude who posted pics, and i think you should consult a professional.
I am talking to a surgeon soon, but before I do I want to have a general idea of what will probably work. This is just for me to get more insight in what would improve my look the most.

Given that your mandible is so long and chin recessed, your bite is probably messed up - so jaw surgery is ideal.

But if you don't want to do that, then a genio is better than an implant.

Given that your mandibular angle is low and chin recessed, your bite is probably messed up - so jaw surgery is ideal.

But if you don't want to do that, then a genio is better than an implant and you'll look okay.

Given that your mandible is so long and chin recessed, your bite is probably messed up - so jaw surgery is ideal.

But if you don't want to do that, then a genio is better than an implant.
My bottom teeth are only around half a millimeter behind my upper ones. So I don't think my bite is that fucked. I've been talking too @Chinlet Ascension who says genioplasty would be more ideal than jaw surgery. If you need more pics from my entire face to decide I could dm them to you.

My bottom teeth are only around half a millimeter behind my upper ones. So I don't think my bite is that fucked. I've been talking too @Chinlet Ascension who says genioplasty would be more ideal than jaw surgery. If you need more pics from my entire face to decide I could dm them to you.
feel free to DM

but keep in mind, your mentolabial sulcus is a fixed point, so it looks deeper if you do a genioplasty and yours is behind ideal which is another giveaway of it being slightly recessed, despite good downward growth.

frequently people like you will have large masseters and good width.

Is that a good thing? I'm not sure if a more stretched protruding skin would be aesthetic.
Ofc it is, you need good bones to age well.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet

Jesus Christ stop. This dude does not need fucking jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959, SunShine Senpai, onfiresems and 1 other person
nothing. it looks fine

Get off these forums and live life