Chin implants vs chin fillers

anactualdude

anactualdude

Silver
5255A1E3 4F1B 45B0 9140 938F385CBAF1
Tryna get rid of the niggerchin syndrome. My chin is decent from the side but from the 3/4 and frontal view it’s subpar (pics attached for context. Any surgery recommendations would be appreciated✌️

Attachments

• A7BC7000-D8F1-48CF-A9AE-99B50FFE51D4.jpeg
    A7BC7000-D8F1-48CF-A9AE-99B50FFE51D4.jpeg
    189.8 KB · Views: 98
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and thecel
Your chin isn't that good from the side, in fact, it's actually very small. Your protruding lips give you a deeper mentolabial angle giving you the appearance of a "good chin" from the side.

I don't believe this will be an easy fix, maybe you can try out fillers but it might make your chin look uncanny.

Your chin is good, you already chin mog Jeremy Meeks

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Toth's thot, anactualdude and 1 other person
Your chin isn't that good from the side, in fact, it's actually very small. Your protruding lips give you a deeper mentolabial angle giving you the appearance of a "good chin" from the side.

I don't believe this will be an easy fix, maybe you can try out fillers but it might make your chin look uncanny.
Isn’t the rule that if your chin is in like/protrudes past your brow ridge then you have good projection? In which case I’m fine? My chin is mainly extremely narrowAnd yeah the big lips problem is common with blacks/mulatos. Ironically girls love them though.

Isn’t the rule that if your chin is in like/protrudes past your brow ridge then you have good projection? In which case I’m fine? My chin is mainly extremely narrowAnd yeah the big lips problem is common with blacks/mulatos. Ironically girls love them though.
It can also mean you have a small browridge. In your case, it's practically non-existent.