Chin is ogrecel cope

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Legend killer
this ogre literally ascended from me reducing his chin height to half the original. What matters most in chin is chin width and the mentolabial , how aligned it is with the nasolabial root from the side . Everything else is downgrowncel or ogre cope

1BA59DB9 6246 47E5 A53D 13158B109286
7E1F9F70 5958 47C0 9F6C 9EF6F9FE084F

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, RecessedChinCel, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
you literally made his chin follow established ratios as it was in fact too vertically long originally, in the same way it can be too short

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Allornothing, RecessedChinCel, Magnum Opus and 6 others
Ratios is law

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Allornothing, gigell and 2 others
you literally made his chin follow established ratios as it was in fact too vertically long originally, in the same way it can be too short
It was too vertically long because he has both downgrown and downswung maxilla a mixture of these two would yield the most aesthetic chin

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff, RecessedChinCel, Zenis and 1 other person
@Pei @Zenis @Autismcel

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Zenis, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
Long chin only works with a big midface.

You need left skull if you want to support a tall lower third. Have the same on right and you look like a downgrown cuck.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, lilith, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
this ogre literally ascended from me reducing his chin height to half the original. What matters most in chin is chin width and the mentolabial , how aligned it is with the nasolabial root from the side . Everything else is downgrowncel or ogre cope

View attachment 2914321View attachment 2914322
His chin was TOO tall like ideally the chin should be 2.3x taller then the Philtrum it looks like it’s 3 here

can bonesmashing widen chin @Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Image0

DNRD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whatismog, RAMU KAKA, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
because he has a shit fhwr so u balanced it
How is chin height related to fwhr , chin height ratios important to consider are the facial thirds and philthrum

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
How is chin height related to fwhr , chin height ratios important to consider are the facial thirds and philthrum
Do looksmax users not know the distinction between fwhr and total fwhr

Do looksmax users not know the distinction between fwhr and total fwhr
Like I said philthrum and facial thirds are better metrics I can morph his cheekbones to be wider in the left and it wouldn’t change by much how damaging the chin is to his look

Like I said philthrum and facial thirds are better metrics I can morph his cheekbones to be wider in the left and it wouldn’t change by much how damaging the chin is to his look
his upper third is too short, if it was proportional and u widen his face it would be better

his upper third is too short, if it was proportional and u widen his face it would be better
Looks better overall cos he has dogshit skull width but chin area looks just as bad

D43955D7 37E9 41F4 9266 CBA0434D35B9
2679556B 4F0B 455A 9715 D6B60158743E

2.6 chin to philtrum or over

If it's not overly long it's good to have long chin, it's masculine high T trait, which separates Men from Women and Children

Chin to philtrum 2.05-2.55 is perfect