Chin literally dictates your muscle and fat placement in face

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
It’s insane how much it does. A recessed chin doesn’t effect just the lower third, it actually effects the middle third also. A strong chin pulls the skin, fat and muscle around your cheekbones in a different way to a weak chin.
That’s why doing the duckface pose actually changes your midface when it’s mainly the lower jaw you are doing the pose with.
Strong chin will give hollow cheeks because it pulls the cheeks down taut like an animal pelt that’s been staked out.

Jaw truly is law buddy boyos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Kmscurry, LightSkinNoob and 8 others
But lots of weak chinned people have hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 4430
my avi has a strong chin but no hollow cheeks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4416 and 4 others
Does pitt have a decent chin?

No they do not
not sure on details but it seems weak to me:
727d7a7d7a23f7ea3e8af7141dae7bda.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 4430 and Mouthbreath
It’s long enough vertically and pointy enough I’d say to be sufficient
i fucken hate the fact that i have a slight overbite ngl, not significant enough that something like a BSSO would add immense value.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, goat2x and Hozay
yes exactly thats why i want genio or chin wing so bad

if you have a good chin it pulls the tissue forward and makes your mouth area look way more bony from the front

• +1
Reactions: Slob
So does sliding genio bring all these benefits to the table then?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Mouthbreath
Your chin can be slightly recessed and still look very good, see it all the time. Just cant be ridiculously recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Slob and Deleted member 6873
Your chin can be slightly recessed and still look very good, see it all the time. Just cant be ridiculously recessed
agree, having a short chin is far worse than having a normal sized but further back chin

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Be_ConfidentBro and Hozay
Height > width > projection

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Be_ConfidentBro and Good_Little_Goy
Screenshot 20200816 104336

mirin?

• Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and goat2x
I wish this was true
Well it is. Pitt has mediocre width but his chin length makes up for it, barett has mediocre projection but his width length make up for it

• +1
Reactions: Slob
So does sliding genio bring all these benefits to the table then?
Hmmmm
You sort of need cheekbones for hollow cheeks as well tbh

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
yes exactly thats why i want genio or chin wing so bad

if you have a good chin it pulls the tissue forward and makes your mouth area look way more bony from the front
Bony?

good chin and mentolabial angle + jaw = unmoggable lower third

My friend says chin implant will change oral posture that chin implant provided structural support for lips

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and KrissKross
It’s insane how much it does. A recessed chin doesn’t effect just the lower third, it actually effects the middle third also. A strong chin pulls the skin, fat and muscle around your cheekbones in a different way to a weak chin.
That’s why doing the duckface pose actually changes your midface when it’s mainly the lower jaw you are doing the pose with.
Strong chin will give hollow cheeks because it pulls the cheeks down taut like an animal pelt that’s been staked out.

Jaw truly is law buddy boyos
yes a small chin vertically and laterally creates a saggy face even at lower bodyfat levels. Chin is so crucial

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob and Be_ConfidentBro
Being someone who actually had a genio, I noticed a small difference tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
my avi has a strong chin but no hollow cheeks
That's because your avi is a fat frick with cheekbones 404

Plenty of things need to come into harmony for hollow cheeks that aren't just a small chin alone which your avi only seems to have an average one. Nothing too prominent