Chin + Side Wing vs Jaw Implants

Which is better?

• Total voters
PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Chin and side wing are invasive osteotomies. Once done the result is irreversible.

Jaw Angle implants can be removed and customized way more before the surgery. Jaw angle implants and genioplasty also cover the whole lower third. Genioplasty mogs Chin implants very hard.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member
u can never create the angularity of the gonions/jaw angles with osteotomies

• +1
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, AscendingHero, randomvanish and 6 others
Idk

Attachments

• BC1A6714-E581-47DC-857C-53C588EECC58.jpeg
    BC1A6714-E581-47DC-857C-53C588EECC58.jpeg
    524.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
What about bimax with custom titanium plates, like Paul Coceancig does?
Custom bimax

Clearly has a longer ramus and wider jaw after it. Custom bimax + subtle custom jaw angle implants for symmetry and some angularity and gonial angle enhancement looks like a win.
Also, while side wing sounds great on paper (apparently doesn't blunt jaw angles like a chin wing), it is a giga obscure surgery, there's literally nothing about it on the internet save for here and Jawsurgeryforums (uggh).

Last edited:
What about bimax with custom titanium plates, like Paul Coceancig does?
View attachment 1568479

Clearly has a longer ramus and wider jaw after it. Custom bimax + subtle custom jaw angle implants for symmetry and some angularity and gonial angle enhancement looks like a win.
Also, while side wing sounds great on paper (apparently doesn't blunt jaw angles like a chin wing), it is a giga obscure surgery, there's literally nothing about it on the internet save for here and Jawsurgeryforums (uggh).
idf if its Sidewing but zarrinbal wants to make my jaw wider with bonegrafts while doing my Chinwing. so its not thaf obscure

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and NegativeNorwood
@Korea so ur saying jaw implants mog for angularity and in general?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member
I've seen one chin wing result that blew me away. The others were meh.

I've seen a handful of mandible implant results that looked great. It's important that the patient is not excessively recessed and not too demanding in his expectations.

idf if its Sidewing but zarrinbal wants to make my jaw wider with bonegrafts while doing my Chinwing. so its not thaf obscure
It resorbs rather unpredictably and often needs to be repeated. I know one person who had to have one side regrafted 3 times. He's a good surgeon imo, just want to make sure he's disclosed this to you

It resorbs rather unpredictably and often needs to be repeated. I know one person who had to have one side regrafted 3 times. He's a good surgeon imo, just want to make sure he's disclosed this to you

Chin wing doesn’t dissolve. It’s your own bone and it heals quite rapidly actually

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Chin wing doesn’t dissolve. It’s your own bone and it heals quite rapidly actually
I'm talking about the bone grafts to the jaw angles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834