Chin tucks make my voice deeper

Random_maxxer

Random_maxxer

Subhuman
I just did chin tucks hold and when i spoke my voice had a lot more bass and sound more resonant im pretty sure its because in that position i felt my adam apple or vocal chords and when i spoke i automatically used the back of my thorat more which made my voice deeper as opposed to when i speak with my forward neck posture it sound more childish and high pitched.

Also to make your voice deeper there is a excercise that my voice therapist taught me (i suffered from puberphonia) in which you just go in a chin tuck position (dont tilt your head downwards tho) try to make double chin and speak vowels like a e i o u for 5 -10 seconds it makes your voice deeper temporarily and if you do it long term it makes it permanent too i did this for like 3 times a day 5 mins each that's how i fixed my puberphonia. I am kinda lazy now so i do it occasionally when i feel conscious about my voice

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, drimprovement, Mezo103 and 2 others
another day another 13 yo greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar and Deleted member 51465
I have also noticed that my voice was more raspier after doing neck curls which basically the same motion as chin tucks just with weights

• +1
Reactions: zura, darktvamp and Random_maxxer
Chin tuck made my dick bigger

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5