Chin widening genioplasty results

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Anyone have some good chin widening genioplasty results? I'm contemplating on whether to get chin widening genioplasty + jaw angle implants vs a full wraparound jaw implant. Hyoid gains are helpful for aging well from genio + can maybe look a bit less fake.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksseg, ROTTING, LightSkinNoob and 2 others
Anyone have some good chin widening genioplasty results? I'm contemplating on whether to get chin widening genioplasty + jaw angle implants vs a full wraparound jaw implant. Hyoid gains are helpful for aging well from genio + can maybe look a bit less fake.
what the fuck is a chin widening genioplasty? does that even exist?

@PapiMew

@alienmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Anchor_Ship, oldcelloser and 1 other person
what the fuck is a chin widening genioplasty? does that even exist?
Why do people even respond like this when they could Google it and see it exists in 10 seconds? Let people who actually know this shit reply.

0B65AB00 DC91 4EA0 8DC5 1898E2F8AE52

This is how you can widen or narrow a chin using a genioplasty. Jesus Christ.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, arabcelxxx, SurgeryEnjoyer and 17 others
Why do people even respond like this when they could Google it and see it exists in 10 seconds? Let people who actually know this shit reply.

View attachment 1648502

This is how you can widen or narrow a chin using a genioplasty. Jesus Christ.
Lol the little ridicule wasnt necessary you could've just told me

The way they widen the chin via genioplasty, can they widen the actual bone or use implants

Glad u replied, godfather of chinmaxxing surgically from what i've seen

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Lol the little ridicule wasnt necessary you could've just told me

The way they widen the chin via genioplasty, can they widen the actual bone or use implants

Glad u replied, godfather of chinmaxxing surgically from what i've seen
I have been ridiculed on here, so I must pass it on. :feelshah:

Yes genio widens actual bone. It can only be widened so far for the bone in the gap to regrow successfully. It has limits but usually sufficient for most cases. You could sometimes do a second genioplasty after the bone has healed if you wanted to go even wider.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Oberyn, anactualdude and 2 others
Yes genio widens actual bone. It can only be widened so far for the bone in the gap to regrow successfully. It has limits but usually sufficient for most cases. You could sometimes do a second genioplasty after the bone has healed if you wanted to go even wider.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Goddamn huge fucking lifefuel brb square chin

How much can genio heighten the chin would u say?

any surgeon you know that would be willing to perform this?

I have been ridiculed on here, so I must pass it on. :feelshah:

@alienmaxxer GTFINH

dunno man....pretty sure some of the NEET curries here will be able to help ya

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 9670, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
I Publicly apologize for that retarded ignorant post💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, oldcelloser and valhalar
How much can genio heighten the chin would u say?
Genioplasty can add a lot of height. It can all happen in one procedure: width + height + some rotation.

Here is an example of height + advancement, although I think the result is good it doesn’t make his face harmonious due to lack of gonial flare:

Here is Genioplasty with 3D planning, ideally you want a surgeon who does it like this:

See the pics in that post, how the chin is advanced and heightened and then screwed in place for bone to heal in gap.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Genioplasty can add a lot of height. It can all happen in one procedure: width + height + some rotation.

Here is an example of height + advancement, although I think the result is good it doesn’t make his face harmonious due to lack of gonial flare:

Here is Genioplasty with 3D planning, ideally you want a surgeon who does it like this:

See the pics in that post, how the chin is advanced and heightened and then screwed in place for bone to heal in gap.
DNR but smelled the high IQ therefore saved in bookmarks

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and valhalar
I need height width everything legit cut everything and move it in opposite directions

Hyoid gains are helpful for aging well from genio
id like to add that there is no hyoid bone improvements with a traditional genioplasty, moreso there’s no hyoid improvements in any genio that doesn’t end in paully.

the reason is because the cut of a paully extends all the very back of the chin instead of a slice in the chin and as it advances forward, the more the geniohyoid muscles stretch consequently pulling the hyoid bone forward
what a geniopaully looks like:
46E3A211 873F 4181 BD7F 60EC3326E4DE

what a trad genio looks like
807EBD57 6978 4A3D B815 0C1BB375608E

A7C76AA6 4AA7 4F4B B965 7AA967A8167F

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and AscendingHero
id like to add that there is no hyoid bone improvements with a traditional genioplasty, moreso there’s no hyoid improvements in any genio that doesn’t end in paully.

the reason is because the cut of a paully extends all the very back of the chin instead of a slice in the chin and as it advances forward, the more the geniohyoid muscles stretch consequently pulling the hyoid bone forward
View attachment 1648521

View attachment 1648519
View attachment 1648523
All genios improve hyoid iirc. Never heard of a geniopaully.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator, AscendingHero and valhalar
All genios improve hyoid iirc. Never heard of a geniopaully.
It’s some “custom” genio made by that guy coecnig in Australia, dudes such a narc he named it after himself:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9670, AscendingHero and 2 others
It’s some “custom” genio made by that guy coecnig in Australia, dudes such a narc he named it after himself:lul:
GenioPauly by Paul Coceancig is the stupidest name too. Just call it the Coceancig Genioplasty if you wanna be a normal narcissist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, A23ghskung, Deleted member 9670 and 8 others
I’m suspicious of why Tesseract shills so hard for Coceancig…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Oberyn, randomvanish and 1 other person
Wdym by rotation? saggital advancement or the chin moving....?

View attachment 1648521

View attachment 1648519
View attachment 1648523
@valhalar is this the case?

View attachment 1648521

View attachment 1648519
View attachment 1648523
I wonder if Paul or the people he's taught about his techniques can enable a geniopaully for the breathing and submental gains but also cut in the to widen/square it and heighten it. Would tackle all my issues with an anterior hypoplastic mandible with IMDO

View attachment 1648521

View attachment 1648519
View attachment 1648523
Is chin heightenig/widening and rotaion possible with a geniopaully

The literature says otherwise... Also, here are some examples showing why that isn't true.

Exhibit A:
View attachment 1649055
Exhibit B:
View attachment 1649060
exhibit a includes a bsso

that alone moves the geniohyoid muscles

but sure if it includes the geniohyoid muscles in the genioplasty then it will improve the hyoid position, most genioplasties don’t include this because people want wide cut genio’s and you cannot do this with a wide cut genio otherwise you’re grabbing a huge chunk of the anterior mand.

also a geniopaully includes all of the mentalis muscles

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar and Anchor_Ship
exhibit a includes a bsso

that alone moves the geniohyoid muscles

but sure if it includes the geniohyoid muscles in the genioplasty then it will improve the hyoid position, most genioplasties don’t include this because people want wide cut genio’s and you cannot do this with a wide cut genio otherwise you’re grabbing a huge chunk of the anterior mand.

also a geniopaully includes all of the mentalis muscles
Could a geniopaully widen and heighten the chin? is that cut possible?

Also, I agree that a geniopaully is the way to go.
for what reasons?

would a 3d cut be possible with a geniopaully?

@alienmaxxer GTFINH on this beautiful thread

incoming crisck/maher tier square tall wide projected chins

Could a geniopaully widen and heighten the chin? is that cut possible?
depending on the width of the cut. paul likes to make very small boxes for girls just to grab all the surrounding muscles and pull it forward and create a button shaped chin, for men he uses wide cut chins and sometimes trapezoid shaped chins for a bulkier appearance

there is downsides of the geniopaully as it does not heighten the chin because when you have the muscles attached, you don’t wanna pull it downward.

he usually does the same movements on everyone. he feels the chin shape is more important than the projection itself

as a general rule, amhypo patterns are all very similar

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and AscendingHero
depending on the width of the cut. paul likes to make very small boxes for girls just to grab all the surrounding muscles and pull it forward and create a button shaped chin, for men he uses wide cut chins and sometimes trapezoid shaped chins for a bulkier appearance
LIFEFUEL

How wide of cuts does he tend to do? aesthetic how does a trapezoid shaped chin look like? Can Pina down in Mexico do the same?

there is downsides of the geniopaully as it does not heighten the chin because when you have the muscles attached, you don’t wanna pull it downward.
Makes sense

I will just do a regular vertical genio after then.

you lost me there, what does this mean?

he usually does the same movements on everyone.
Which is?

he feels the chin shape is more important than the projection itself
Your browser is not able to display this video.
Based Blackpilled Doc

Where did he say this tho?

bruh ur talking to his receptionist rn.
@tesseract you went to pina or paul c? mirin, how much did u expand with geniopaully and how much was your chin widened?

How wide of cuts does he tend to do? aesthetic how does a trapezoid shaped chin look like? Can Pina down in Mexico do the same?
this the widest ive seen him get
B205532E 5D36 428A A232 B90320FA019D

would obviously only look good on very masculine individuals don’t you think? yes pina did a geniopaully on me. i actually dont know what a trapezoid genio looks on soft tissue but on a video he said that he did one on a patient and said “he looked amazing”

you lost me there, what does this mean?
amhypo meaning anterior mandibular hypoplasia is a condition where you commonly see in people which is known as recession on these forums. it basically means recession cases are usually very similar in patterns. similar jaw shape, similar chin shape, similar tongue shape, similar maxilla, similar functionality, etc. which is why paul does the same movements
Which is?
in the video it shows, but i guess you’re at school.

it’s usually 4mm advancement + 30° ccw rotation + 3mm up
Based Blackpilled Doc

Where did he say this tho?
he never projects, only manipulates the chin shape.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and AscendingHero
he never projects, only manipulates the chin shape.
What to do if you're lacking in projection then?

in the video it shows, but i guess you’re at school.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

i watched the video lol, it was hard to understand the other dude talking with paul.

would obviously only look good on very masculine individuals don’t you think?
I think a tall wide projecting square chin is a huge halo , a dimorphic trait that males should have.

Even on quote on quote "prettyboys" ascend from it ( to para phrase @Kingkellz - prettyboy is a stupid buzzword imo that just means one scores high in the youth and health indicators aspect of attraction)

Mogger trait that looks bolsters looks no matter your archetype. Men should look dimorphic anyways.

amhypo meaning anterior mandibular hypoplasia is a condition where you commonly see in people which is known as recession on these forums. it basically means recession cases are usually very similar in patterns. similar jaw shape, similar chin shape, similar tongue shape, similar maxilla, similar functionality, etc. which is why paul does the same movements
Could pina do the same for me?

i'd seriously like to eradicate all my symtomps of mandibular hypoplasia

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, StrangerDanger and Anchor_Ship

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

i watched the video lol, it was hard to understand the other dude talking with paul.

I think a tall wide projecting square chin is a huge halo , a dimorphic trait that males should have.

Even on quote on quote "prettyboys" (stupid buzzword imo that just means one scores high in the youth and health indicators aspect of attraction)
View attachment 1649367
View attachment 1649369View attachment 1649370

Mogger trait that looks bolsters looks no matter your archetype. Men should look dimorphic anyways.

Fuck tall square chin looks robust as fuck on the dudes in the vid and Maher

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AscendingHero
changing the chin shape changes the projection. like i said in dms, do you want to project a shitty shaped, supoptimal contoured chin or change the shape and contour?
probably true, but maher especially has other masc traits to contribute to his chin. give someone like him a maher chin, how harmonic would that look
D10C620C 8FD3 4D76 A34B 30CE390619F9

need to evaluate ur case to decide

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AscendingHero

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Even on quote on quote "prettyboys" ascend from it ( to para phrase @Kingkellz - prettyboy is a stupid buzzword imo that just means one scores high in the youth and health indicators aspect of attraction)
View attachment 1649367
View attachment 1649369View attachment 1649370

those contoured lines that separate the chin from the jaw/cheeks look aesthetic as fuck

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and AscendingHero
those contoured lines that separate the chin from the jaw/cheeks look aesthetic as fuck
View attachment 1649391
What having flared gonions (gonial eversion) and proper rammi shape that the masster can fall into

-Low bodyfat

-Low buccal area

and a relatively tall optimally shaped square chin do to your face in good lighting

• +1
Reactions: Racky, |Daddy_Zygos| and StrangerDanger
probably true, but maher especially has other masc traits to contribute to his chin. give someone like him a maher chin,
True

But you dont need a 48mm wide af maher chin to have a good robust chin tho.

This Dyke blonde fail look isnt idealy lmao

looks andrygnous asf

@Frank Jack maxxing🤣

changing the chin shape changes the projection. like i said in dms, do you want to project a shitty shaped, supoptimal contoured chin or change the shape and contour?
I want both

Optimal shape my chin and gonions and then project the chin

View attachment 1649391
Aka hollow cheeks and good cheekbones+good facial adiposity (ie lean) that dovetail into a squared jaw (flared gonions) and a wide square masucline chin

Cheekbones that dovetail and create those hollows into a properly developed jaw and chin is a gigachad trait

he usually does the same movements on everyone. he feels the chin shape is more important than the projection itself
View attachment 1649209
@valhalar

thoughts?

And by the way what does a trapezoid shape chin look like? Paul does very wide cut geniopaullies?

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn