Chin width is incredibly underrated

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
chad trait and looks mogger af. especially when it tapers into defined cheekbones.

I would go as far as to say that chin width is even more important than chin height.

a lot of these guys dont have much chin height but have amazing chins. also chins can often be too tall, but I rarely see chins too wide, if at all (feel free to show me otherwise)

Chin width

Chin width 3

want my chin to look like this ngl. anyone know if increasing chin width via genio is a good idea? and if so, how much width can be gained?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jellyfish101, AscendingHero, Deleted member 7901 and 10 others
Your chin must match your overall "look" - cant have wide square chin as a prettyboy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zevroh, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729 and 5 others
bump,with my knowledge i think chim implants are better for width

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and lilhorizontal32
Your chin must match your overall "look" - cant have wide square chin as a prettyboy
dont see why not.

being a prettyboy is more about collagen, hair, and make up/angle-frauding. the guys I posted could've easily been prettyboys in their teens/early 20s if they wanted to

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, User49, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
being a prettyboy is more about collagen, hair, and make up/angle-frauding. the guys I posted could've easily been prettyboys in their teens/early 20s if they wanted to
dont forgot jbw

looking at these pics made me realize how important it is. Is there anythin you can do to make it wider?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel and lilhorizontal32
looking at these pics made me realize how important it is. Is there anythin you can do to make it wider?
I think genio can help. but not sure if it will give you ideal width, especially if you have a shit base to start with

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
I think genio can help. but not sure if it will give you ideal width, especially if you have a shit base to start with
can i PM you a pic of my chin and you tell me if i have a good base or not

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
implants, rotative genio, bonesmashing (maybe)

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 13197
better for projection than width

• +1
Reactions: YURD and lilhorizontal32
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Over for my cone chin

apparently not only can genio NOT add width, but it actually DECREASES chin width

and the only way to get a wider chin is through a chin implant

brutal eppleypill

Attachments

• sliding genio makes the chin more narrow.PNG
    sliding genio makes the chin more narrow.PNG
    164.9 KB · Views: 647
  • sliding genio makes the chin more narrow 1.PNG
    sliding genio makes the chin more narrow 1.PNG
    92.1 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:
Is it better to have a wide, short chin or a narrow, tall chin?

1C88DE39 4367 4F0B 9707 08B43141494A
8A66B11C F589 40D2 8424 2D64D4CE952F

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, SidharthTheSlayer, It'snotover and 8 others
apparently not only can genio NOT add width, but it actually DECREASES chin width

and the only way to get a wider chin is through a chin implant

brutal eppleypill
T Shaped Genioplasty can widen the chin. MSDO and IMDO aswell I am pretty sure

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 756, lilhorizontal32 and 1 other person
T Shaped Genioplasty can widen the chin. MSDO and IMDO aswell I am pretty sure
never heard of T Shaped Genioplasty. could it be performed by a regular maxfax?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
quick filler job and it's done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
For chin with I would just get filler, no need to cut your face open. placing filler in chin or lower third in general isnt dangerous at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
quick filler job and it's done
For chin with I would just get filler, no need to cut your face open. placing filler in chin or lower third in general isnt dangerous at all.
I want a permanent solution + getting fillers all the time is expensive

and fillers migrate and cause bone resorption (not sure how it compares to an implant though)

plus I've heard fillers are dangerous?

tall and slightly less wide than the left is ideal
yeah the left one is slightly overdone. but I don't think it should get too much taller, maybe 5-15% or so max

Lordmadness legit got a supermodel like chin after his bimax + semi-chinwing:

before:
Lord madness bimax result abefore

Lord madness chin difference before and after

after:
Lord madness bimax result after 1
--> this photo especially looks a 10/10 lower third to me

Lord madness bimax result after 2

Lord madness bimax result after 3

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
My chin is relatively wide but that makes me look like an ogre

My chin is relatively wide but that makes me look like an ogre
how wide are we talking tho?

like this?

and yeah it doesnt look anywhere near as nice without hollow cheeks

You cannot go overboard with chin fillers or implants because your chin can't be wider than your mouth. Have to be careful with this.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, AscendingHero and lilhorizontal32
chad trait and looks mogger af. especially when it tapers into defined cheekbones.

I would go as far as to say that chin width is even more important than chin height.

a lot of these guys dont have much chin height but have amazing chins. also chins can often be too tall, but I rarely see chins too wide, if at all (feel free to show me otherwise)

View attachment 1102793

View attachment 1102799

View attachment 1102800

want my chin to look like this ngl. anyone know if increasing chin width via genio is a good idea? and if so, how much width can be gained?
Bump

I started to think a good lower third is all about a square and wide chin i have very strong jaw but because of my pointy chin my lower third is normie tier

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob
I started to think a good lower third is all about a square and wide chin i have very strong jaw but because of my pointy chin my lower third is normie tier
everything matters,a squared chin with shit mid mandible is a failo but better than a recessed chin like mine

Yes and no
It doesn't match everybody.
Ideally, your chin should be as wide as your mouth.
Often, it makes the face look more heavy/ogre.

• +1
Reactions: xanny
everything matters,a squared chin with shit mid mandible is a failo but better than a recessed chin like mine
Squared chin and shit mandible is good imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: pizza

View attachment 1102793

View attachment 1102799

View attachment 1102800

Bonesmash

Bimax would help with that , ig?

Can't a pointed chin be better and more aesthetic, if your goal is to prettyboymax?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 9568
Underrated? How?
Large mandible with tall wide chin (diamond shaped skull) is the bare minimum requirement of good looks.

Attachments

• minimum looks.PNG
    minimum looks.PNG
    339.6 KB · Views: 265
:redpill:
1267.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
IMDO aswell I am pretty sure
Are you sure? Insane lifefuel if true

All mogged by orb.

Reminder that orb is a PSL god since he beat Barrett in a mog battle thread.

• +1
Reactions: Aseancell

View attachment 1102793

View attachment 1102799

View attachment 1102800

Richard rameriz has a too wide chin, ideally chin should be as tall as it’s wide