Chin width to mouth width to IPD Ratio

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Assuming a 68mm IPD

What is the ideal Mouth Width and Chin Width??

• +1
Reactions: Korea

Attachments

• ABABA919-1BBF-4B4C-BB51-237697AC7A2B.png
    ABABA919-1BBF-4B4C-BB51-237697AC7A2B.png
    143.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, elzde95, randomvanish and 3 others
Assuming a 68mm IPD

What is the ideal Mouth Width and Chin Width??
Chin width should be ideally exactly the same as mouth width. but there is a lot of variation too. Frankly speaking, by making your chin exactly this "ideal" proportion, you will look 'artificial'. can't stand this look of "chads" when they all look like Ken-dolls. (y)

Mouth width should be ideally at most IPD (so 68 mm in your case), and at minimum the distance between medial irises (y)

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Chin width should be ideally exactly the same as mouth width. but there is a lot of variation too. Frankly speaking, by making your chin exactly this "ideal" proportion, you will look 'artificial'. can't stand this look of "chads" when they all look like Ken-dolls. Shit-look. (y)

Mouth width should be ideally at most IPD (so 68 mm in your case), and at minimum the distance between medial irises (y)
So wrong

Look up the average lengths

Mouth Width equal as IPD is freakish deformed

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: goshak and Deleted member 16380
Chin width should be ideally exactly the same as mouth width. but there is a lot of variation too. Frankly speaking, by making your chin exactly this "ideal" proportion, you will look 'artificial'. can't stand this look of "chads" when they all look like Ken-dolls. (y)

Assuming a 68mm IPD, the Chin width should be around 40-45mm and mouth width around 55-60mm

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Assuming a 68mm IPD, the Chin width should be around 40-45mm and mouth width around 55-60mm
well, idk why you re arguing with me, i just gave you the answer as i know it: the standard square male chin is the same width as the mouth. (y)

You can try to do ala-Chalamet, but you would need a face to match this. Though even his chin seems to be pretty close to the mouth size. (y)

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
well, idk why you re arguing with me, i just gave you the answer as i know it: the standard square male chin is the same width as the mouth. (y)

You can try to do ala-Chalamet, but you would need a face to match this. Though even his chin seems to be pretty close to the mouth size. (y)
No

Chin should be narrower than mouth or you're a deformed ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380

68mm mouth width? jfl

Is that even possible? show me someone who has a mouth that wide and doesn't look deformed