Chin wing opinions

G

Ghost229

Iron
Hello guys. I'm at a crossroads, chin wing or nothing. My face, in the frontal view, has little width, the whole lower third is narrow. A bimax does not give amazing results in the front, the facial implants I exclude them because I don't want to have foreign bodies in my face all my life. Soon I have to consult with Zarrinbal, he seems competent and has almost affordable prices for me. Do I read a lot of negative comments about Chin Wing on this forum? how come? Does it cause bone damage or something else? I want to clarify that I do not aspire to have a lower third like Brad Pitt, but at least that is acceptable. Maybe later I post some chin wing cases with results that meet my needs. But I repeat, why is it discredited on this forum? I would also like to know how invasive and painful the surgery is (I will definitely fly to Germany alone and go through the surgery alone). Thank you all

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
@Acromegaly_Chad had chin wing probably with the same surgeon and he regrets it, but he probably is bipolar or something

I don't post my photos.

I have a similar face, but I have a better base than the guy in the picture. I like its result, it's just to convey the idea of the result I aspire to.

imo it's worth it depending on your base. it's good to add subtle angularity but can't replace bimax if you need one.

@Acromegaly_Chad had chin wing probably with the same surgeon and he regrets it, but he probably is bipolar or something
I'm a stable genius nothing bipolar here.

Hello guys. I'm at a crossroads, chin wing or nothing. My face, in the frontal view, has little width, the whole lower third is narrow. A bimax does not give amazing results in the front, the facial implants I exclude them because I don't want to have foreign bodies in my face all my life. Soon I have to consult with Zarrinbal, he seems competent and has almost affordable prices for me. Do I read a lot of negative comments about Chin Wing on this forum? how come? Does it cause bone damage or something else? I want to clarify that I do not aspire to have a lower third like Brad Pitt, but at least that is acceptable. Maybe later I post some chin wing cases with results that meet my needs. But I repeat, why is it discredited on this forum? I would also like to know how invasive and painful the surgery is (I will definitely fly to Germany alone and go through the surgery alone). Thank you all

I didn't have chin wing with Zarrinbal.
You should always analyse your x rays as a whole, look at septumdeviation, airways, jaw positions, relative jaw sizes, TMJs, occlusion and soft tissue support. If you have done all this, chin wing is rarely the optimal solution.

Now if your jaw is narrow and not recessed a chin wing can help to some degree, but if the SHAPE of your mandible bone is shit, the chin wing will only ACCENTUATE that shitty shape, so beware of that...

I also depends on where you need the width... everywhere? Mid mandible? Or only posterior? The issue can be really hard to address.

In my case, the surgeon cut into a nerve, half my lower lip and chin do not feel the same ever since and I've heard this has happened with Zarrinbal too.
Recovery was INSANELY painful to the large movements I got, I couldn't sleep for 3 nights because of pain and my chin hurt for a full week like crazy. Could barely open my mouth for 3 days.

It's still been better than nothing, but a bimax would have been the better solution.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., randomvanish and Deleted member 2729
Is your jaw just narrow? Then you might need 2 chin wings or IMDO.

A combined approach will always fix it, a single procedure barely though.

In my case, I need 1 chin wing, 1 side wing, a bsso that also widens during advancenent and probably some fillers in the end... it's fucked up, but lateralization of a narrow mandible is much (!!!) more difficult than most think since implants are truly a shitty solution

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Is your jaw just narrow? Then you might need 2 chin wings or IMDO.

A combined approach will always fix it, a single procedure barely though.

In my case, I need 1 chin wing, 1 side wing, a bsso that also widens during advancenent and probably some fillers in the end... it's fucked up, but lateralization of a narrow mandible is much (!!!) more difficult than most think since implants are truly a shitty solution
are you doing all this with different surgeons?

You should always analyse your x rays as a whole, look at septumdeviation, airways, jaw positions, relative jaw sizes, TMJs, occlusion and soft tissue support. If you have done all this, chin wing is rarely the optimal solution.

Now if your jaw is narrow and not recessed a chin wing can help to some degree, but if the SHAPE of your mandible bone is shit, the chin wing will only ACCENTUATE that shitty shape, so beware of that...

I also depends on where you need the width... everywhere? Mid mandible? Or only posterior? The issue can be really hard to address.

In my case, the surgeon cut into a nerve, half my lower lip and chin do not feel the same ever since and I've heard this has happened with Zarrinbal too.
Recovery was INSANELY painful to the large movements I got, I couldn't sleep for 3 nights because of pain and my chin hurt for a full week like crazy. Could barely open my mouth for 3 days.

It's still been better than nothing, but a bimax would have been the better solution.
then, I would need to advance the entire lower third a bit to improve the profile. in addition I would like a wider front view, starting from the chin (I know it can be widened by a cut in the center of the chin). in addition I would like to gradually widen the whole branch of the maxilla, and lower the mandibular angles a little. look at the example I posted

are you doing all this with different surgeons?
2 different surgeons, I hope. It's really one hell of a route I have to go down to fix my jaws but the starting base was simply INTOLERABLE.

Look in the military test and in a psychiatric test I got diagnosed as gifted but also with psychopathic tendencies, do you know what that means?
I'm actually an extreme extrovert, an exhibitionist, someone who LOVES to socialize and be popular, but I got ROYALLY fucked by my looks, they absolutely SHATTER my inner will and make it impossible to be who I truly am, every day feels like being trapped in the wrong body, a body that is like a prison I cannot escape and that prevents my personality from evolving, it's a torture

• +1
Reactions: acrylicspider, Deusmaximus, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
I got a doubt while reading. can you show me the difference between sunken and narrow jaw?

then, I would need to advance the entire lower third a bit to improve the profile. in addition I would like a wider front view, starting from the chin (I know it can be widened by a cut in the center of the chin). in addition I would like to gradually widen the whole branch of the maxilla, and lower the mandibular angles a little. look at the example I posted
Ok.

Then you need this

I got a doubt while reading. can you show me the difference between sunken and narrow jaw?
What does sunken mean? Recessed?

Sorry bro, I'm using google translate. I don't speak English very well, I can't explain between narrow and sunken jaws
Whats your mother tongue

I don't post my photos.

I have a similar face, but I have a better base than the guy in the picture. I like its result, it's just to convey the idea of the result I aspire to.

Anyway, how does this result look to you? I like it and I'm happy to have a similar result (frontal width on everything)

Anyway, how does this result look to you? I like it and I'm happy to have a similar result (frontal width on everything)
Still narrow and recessed but andreishchev did all he could in this case.

Ancora stretto e incassato, ma andreishchev ha fatto tutto il possibile in questo caso.
Here, I still start from a better base than him. How is the sensation to the touch anyway? do you feel a ledge? a step?

Here, I still start from a better base than him. How is the sensation to the touch anyway? do you feel a ledge? a step?
When I touch it, it feel pretty good. But when other objects such as food touch it, it stings really painfully and strangely. It's bareable, but sucks horsecock

No ledge, no step, feels all natural and good.

It's still been better than nothing, but a bimax would have been the better sol
High IQ detected. Can you tell me what you think I would benefit from:
3759532F 46EC 4636 B74E 648C076FB787
ADC09D05 CDB1 4BD3 AEDC 61F01015376C

When I touch it, it feel pretty good. But when other objects such as food touch it, it stings really painfully and strangely. It's bareable, but sucks horsecock

How long has it been since your intervention? I'm sorry for what happened to you, that's real shit!

2 different surgeons, I hope. It's really one hell of a route I have to go down to fix my jaws but the starting base was simply INTOLERABLE.

Look in the military test and in a psychiatric test I got diagnosed as gifted but also with psychopathic tendencies, do you know what that means?
I'm actually an extreme extrovert, an exhibitionist, someone who LOVES to socialize and be popular, but I got ROYALLY fucked by my looks, they absolutely SHATTER my inner will and make it impossible to be who I truly am, every day feels like being trapped in the wrong body, a body that is like a prison I cannot escape and that prevents my personality from evolving, it's a torture
I relate to this. I would be extroverted as fuck if I was more confident in my looks

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Slob and Acromegaly_Chad

How long are you post op, do you still feel this stinging

How long are you post op, do you still feel this stinging
13 months and yes its gonna last forever idc anymore its facemaxx or death ngl

13 months and yes its gonna last forever idc anymore its facemaxx or death ngl
Same bro I had an extended genio 3 months ago and I really like the result but same if I eat and something falls on my chin it feels weird af , also itchy and stiff a lot but who cares. As long as I don’t relapse and keep my result I can live with this, still gonna get bimax as well

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Acromegaly_Chad