Chin wing or bimax (djs) with rotation ?

S

sdfcae

Iron
Joined
Jul 7, 2023
Posts
11
Reputation
4
Hi there,

I want to harmonize my profile and also a more prononced gonial angle.

Do u advise Chin wing or bimax (djs) with rotation + genio ??

I don't have bite problem despite my lower lips being pulled back.

1690561715611
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29755
Hi there,

I want to harmonize my profile and also a more prononced gonial angle.

Do u advise Chin wing or bimax (djs) with rotation + genio ??

I don't have bite problem despite my lower lips being pulled back.

View attachment 2345996

Bimax for sure you look very recessed.
 
  • +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
a CCW without any advancement can fix my problem ?
 

Similar threads

A
Replies
1
Views
35
cartheyebrows
cartheyebrows
sunlessthegreat
Replies
1
Views
31
cxrpse
cxrpse
Andre10
Replies
4
Views
84
Andre10
Andre10
L3rdmog
Replies
2
Views
30
psychomatic715
psychomatic715
lookism_33
Replies
3
Views
97
fuxkcyfanboy
F

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top