Chin wing osteotomy versus custom jaw angle implant- which, what & why.

Brandon10

Brandon10

Master

Waiting for the cope diagrams about chin wing giving you 0.0001mm extra jaw width
giphy.gif

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, randomvanish, Zeta ascended and 4 others
You think, this can help me?

IMG 20190602 133001

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, DOggo and Deleted member 2205
None other than the gigachad, @reptiles
Jesus fuck, If I was this man i wouldnt even bother looksmaxxing, id just ropemaxx tbh. This mf is the definition of 'deathnik'

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, SikKunt, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2227
Im just being honest man, its sad shit but surgery cannot ascend everyone, im lucky that it could ascend me, but most are not.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
@reptiles don't listen to them. You can looksmax if your put dedication and money into it.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 3043
Im just being honest man, its sad shit but surgery cannot ascend everyone, im lucky that it could ascend me, but most are not.

Is not race purely, he is a mouthbreather, see

2a9483fe063958e5c40b63d25b8bc7f3

@reptiles don't listen to them. You can looksmax if your put dedication and money into it.
@reptiles, do not bother, you will never ascend, I do not say this to dishearten you but to save you time and money. Just find something you enjoy doing and fuck some hookers every now and then.

Jesus fuck, If I was this man i wouldnt even bother looksmaxxing, id just ropemaxx tbh. This mf is the definition of 'deathnik'
He doesn't even look that bad, he just needs to have lip reduction, get lean, build some muscle, get blepharoplasty and some other minor changes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
He doesn't even look that bad, he just needs to have lip reduction, get lean, build some muscle, get blepharoplasty and some other minor changes.
I dont think you understand how much of a death sentence non existent zygos are, if you dont have zygos you will never be able to ascend truly.

I dont think you understand how much of a death sentence non existent zygos are, if you dont have zygos you will never be able to ascend truly.
Cope. Most white guys don't have visible zygos and still mog the shit out of me. Eye area > lower jaw > chin > zygos. Everything matters but reptiles can look dead-ass average if he puts a little effort. No need for Johnny Depp tier zygos to live a normal life.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 3043
Cope. Most white guys don't have visible zygos and still mog the shit out of me. Eye area > lower jaw > chin > zygos. Everything matters but reptiles can look dead-ass average if he puts a little effort. No need for Johnny Depp tier zygos to live a normal life.
This guy might be able to become a normie at best, a lot of his ratios are very off. And if you want to live a good life yes you need Depp tier zygos, thats just how lookism works.

This guy might be able to become a normie at best, a lot of his ratios are very off. And if you want to live a good life yes you need Depp tier zygos, thats just how lookism works.
That's what I was talking about. Nothing wrong with being average, I'd kill for that. You can't go from ugly/subhuman to Chad. Period. You can live a great life as a normie.

That's what I was talking about. Nothing wrong with being average, I'd kill for that. You can't go from ugly/subhuman to Chad. Period. You can live a great life as a normie.
Eh i dont know how this fucker would ascend to be a normie, but ive already got my complete plan to ascend to a chadpreetlite or chadpreet. Just wait in 4-5 years it will be so over for these foids.

It's just that easy brooo! Just build muscle broo!

Eye area > lower jaw > chin > zygos.
chin mog jaw tbh and midface ratio is very important but i agree overall. zygos are overated

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Eh i dont know how this fucker would ascend to be a normie, but ive already got my complete plan to ascend to a chadpreetlite or chadpreet. Just wait in 4-5 years it will be so over for these foids.
Keep coping, my friend. Chads are born, not made.
chin mog jaw tbh and midface ratio is very important but i agree overall. zygos are overated
That's just preference imo. Both are very important.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 3043
Keep coping, my friend. Chads are born, not made.

That's just preference imo. Both are very important.
You keep coping with your subhuman face, I fix my area and narrow mouth and ill suddenly become a strong PSL 5 because literally all my other features, jaw, zygos, midface length, IPD are good.

You keep coping with your subhuman face, I fix my area and narrow mouth and ill suddenly become a strong PSL 5 because literally all my other features, jaw, zygos, midface length, IPD are good.
Good luck.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I dont believe so, I think zygos are great.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
@reptiles, do not bother, you will never ascend, I do not say this to dishearten you but to save you time and money. Just find something you enjoy doing and fuck some hookers every now and then.

Dude i'm 25 percent body fat i'm under 20 I've never even bloody tried to begin with mewing will actually work plus the kike doing this surgery is (((eppley))) to begin with his results are shit every single time i've seen them their is dr sailer look up his results so it's not over and you call yourself a defender of curry pride your nothing but a white worshipping cuck

Dude i'm 25 percent body fat i'm under 20 I've never even bloody tried to begin with mewing will actually work plus the kike doing this surgery is (((eppley))) to begin with his results are shit every single time i've seen them their is dr sailer look up his results so it's not over and you call yourself a defender of curry pride your nothing but a white worshipping cuck
Dude chill you have height fromwhat i remember as long as you ascend to normie tier youll make it boyo. Im no white worshipper yo.
Also mewing is dumb meme, just focus on eliminating failos through surgery.

Last edited:
I guess "Ascend truly" = "Slay JBs left and right"?
Everyone's ascendable, just not to such an extent you can slay JBs left and right.

Dude chill you have height fromwhat i remember as long as you ascend to normie tier youll make it boyo. Im no white worshipper yo.

Also mewing is dumb meme, just focus on eliminating failos through surgery.

No mewing is not dumb if your under 20 we had a study showing saggital forward growth is possible to 20

I need a palate expander

lol, there are so many movie stars with no zygos or no obviously visible zygos, zygos is a meme, eye area and mouth width with midface ratio is what defines a good looking face not ogre bone mass

lol, there are so many movie stars with no zygos or no obviously visible zygos, zygos is a meme, eye area and mouth width with midface ratio is what defines a good looking face not ogre bone mass
I mean a lot of the best looking actors did have some great zygos, obvs all those things you mentioned are important too but look at these fuckers:
efe59993507ad2fbc52eddff0cbe4a9b.jpg
original.jpg

f0d205b6ecc8ae2fba590feb12d70e89.jpg

Depp, DiCaprio and Ledger, all had great zygos, ofc its not necessary to have good zygos to look good, but Im kinda kinda counting on my zygo projection and them being high set to be key to my ascension.

ching wing chong chong