chin wing - what is the before and what is the after - take a guess

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
ching wing is such a shit surgery

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
im honestly not sure what is the before and what is the after. i see slightly differences and normally the after result is on the right but shouldnt a chin wing make the jaw wider? it looks more narrow on the right

but i like how he reduced the mentolabial fold, was a bit too much i think before

im honestly not sure what is the before and what is the after. i see slightly differences and normally the after result is on the right but shouldnt a chin wing make the jaw wider? it looks more narrow on the right

but i like how he reduced the mentolabial fold, was a bit too much i think before
Taller chin from the front

i think the mentolabial fold is just reduced of the swelling. and the lower lip changed (and not for good)

god damn

Imagine paying 15-20k and months of recovery/pain for 0.05 psl increase. A well designed implant would mog these both results to the moon.

• +1
Reactions: pizza
Imagine paying 15-20k and months of recovery/pain for 0.05 psl increase. A well designed implant would mog these both results to the moon.

an implant with eppley has the same price now? (not even considering that many end up needing revision with implants) and not many people want plastic in their face

right is after and he looks much better.

right is after and he looks much better.
it would look better if his lower lid wouldnt have been affected. it clearly gets drawn back and is now vertical shorter then the upper lip which is considered the least attractive

and you have to keep in mind thag the reducement of the mentolabial fold is mosz likely caused by swelling

Ngl most of the chin wing before and afters I’ve seen the difference is like 0.2-0.3 PSL max

not worth it imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061