Chin Wing (Zarrinbal - Andreishchev)

G

Ghost229

Iron
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Posts
26
Reputation
2
Hello guys. Zarrinbal or Andreishchev for an expansion chin wing? I am always very amazed at the work of Doctor Andreishcev, I would like to know what you think of him and Doctor Zarrinbal. other question: I live in Italy, how is the intervention prepared? I refer to the pre-operative exams. if anyone has experience with surgeries done in foreign countries. thanks
 
zarrinbal is better, i have met him but havnt had any surgeries with him.

post your face or lower third pic so we can judge
 
Can you show me chin wing interventions from Doctor Zarrinbal? I can't find anything on the internet. I am not attaching my photos for privacy. Thanks
zarrinbal is better, i have met him but havnt had any surgeries with him.

post your face or lower third pic so we can judge
 
post photos so we can judge what needs to be done. its Worth it. dont be a coward
 

Similar threads

VohnnyBoy
Replies
3
Views
42
VohnnyBoy
VohnnyBoy
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
0
Views
26
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Salazar
Replies
3
Views
23
True Spaniard
True Spaniard
lookingforadvicecel
Blackpill The nigga Chin
Replies
2
Views
54
cracker
cracker
trustfund
Replies
0
Views
15
trustfund
trustfund

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top