Chin

T

tryna_ascend

Iron
Joined
Apr 18, 2026
Posts
38
Reputation
13
My chin projects well on my front profile, but I feel it's slightly recessed when I'm doing a side. The orthodontist did tell me I have a slight bite problem. Once I get it fixed, will my chin project better?
 
If you only fix the teeth i dont think it will change anything about your chin projection but im not sure
 
If you only fix the teeth i dont think it will change anything about your chin projection but im not sure
I want to get something that'll fix everything, I saw there were some Invisalign that also advanced the jaw, they had like two cubes maybe I'm tweaking
 

Similar threads

erstklassig
Replies
2
Views
13
jao 𖣂
jao 𖣂
S
Replies
6
Views
66
peythegrey
peythegrey
E
Replies
5
Views
51
fxresdz
fxresdz
J
Replies
6
Views
61
LiteralChud
LiteralChud
SwedishFoidslayer
Replies
14
Views
103
fxresdz
fxresdz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top