Chin

I dont jerk off to him, i just said that he is objectively better looking than Hrithik because he has a longer ramus, perfect NW1 hairline, wider chin, better eye shape and better phenotype.
By individual features he mogs him but overall hrithik is pleasant to look at ...even prime chico didnt have elongated bones but still he was pleasant to look at same goes with hrithik ...harmony is too complex to understand
Yeah you definitely gay
nope thats what u think i just adore and respect him and also grateful that i look little bit like him
Yeah you definitely gay
nope thats what u think i just adore and respect him and also grateful that i look little bit like him

harmony is too complex to
No, its not lol, the only reason you find Hritnik face more pleasant to look at his because his face is more familiar to you, your brain recognizes his face and associates it with his status, you perceive him as better just because you know WHO is him

• JFL
Reactions: Pex1992
No, its not lol, the only reason you find Hritnik face more pleasant to look at his because his face is more familiar to you, your brain recognizes his face and associates it with his status, you perceive him as better just because you know WHO is him
same can be said about you when you said that that model is more good looking ...so we should just stop here and be firm and happy with our decisions rather than discussing here ...its a never end discussion lol

same can be said about you when you said that that model is more good looking ...so we should just stop here and be firm and happy with our decisions rather than discussing here ...its a never end discussion lol
Its different you probably have seen his face a lot because he is a known actor, i never saw this model face before, he is a barely known model, unlike Opry or Gandy who appeared on cologne ads, if i were talking about Opry or Gandy i could understand that you said that

Its different you probably have seen his face a lot because he is a known actor, i never saw this model face before, he is a barely known model, unlike Opry or Gandy who appeared on cologne ads, if i were talking about Opry or Gandy i could understand that you said that
i think you are merely attracted by his unique features like his pct eyes and square wide chin and his elongated bones etc which even shimansky has even better than that model but shimansky doesnt look that great and prime chico didnt have any unique features still he mogs this model so i can assume that individual features should fit in perfectly to make a goid face also hrithik has tall face good symmetry good jawline long ramus and chin although round but it fits in... high cheekbones and good eye area.
Exactly

david+r+(0).jpg
David7.jpg

vs
10hrithik-roshan15.jpg
hrithik-roshan-1.jpg

Yeah sure

Attachments

• images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 8