china good or bad?

china good or bad

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: bululu_87 and slavicpsycho
was aruging with a friend that china was always based and number 1 but he hates china and all chinese people

i told him that thats jewish lies and that they respect hitler in china
The average person respects Hitler in China but they don't look at him in the same way as people do in the West. They love anyone who's good at oratory. They also respect the shit out of Obama.

It's more complicated than saying China's good or bad. I've lived there 10 years. Society is more based and practical, though I've heard that's been changing since I was last there in 2021, but the government can be bad.

It's got its good and bad parts. I love China but I hate it too. It's probably not possible to live in a place for more than five years without having a love hate relationship with it.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Might have something to do with the racial reasons jfl:ROFLMAO:

:feelswhat:

Id be this as a black person

I'd be are cool and shit and focus on my studies
View attachment 3171994

ohh yeah half the country is still agricultural shithole. Their economy can easily double again from more urbanization but that would destroy their birth rates. They gotta re balance their economy

I say they need to read marx again and start reforming economy away from crapitalism:feelshah:
Fuck offf nigga im white asl and wait until you see my face you probably think of a balding 40yr alcoholic when u think of a slav like most people here seem to

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and Imretarded?
Fuck offf nigga im white asl and wait until you see my face you probably think of a balding 40yr alcoholic when u think of a slav like most people here seem to
Hitler thinks you're a 40yr alcoholic. I don't because Im not a nazi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and noobs
It's like being a black guy who likes the slave trade.

Or a Persian who likes the mongols.
modern Nazis are just edgy white nationalists they don't hate Slavs and are not nordicists for the most part in fact if you say Slavs are subhuman to them they will accuse you of being a D&C jew jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
modern Nazis are just edgy white nationalists they don't hate Slavs and are not nordicists for the most part in fact if you say Slavs are subhuman to them they will accuse you of being a D&C jew jfl
Nordicists have a point tbh.
Happy Hair GIF by Afound

golden race

Jfl at being white supremacist. Most 'whites' aren't even that pale and are kinda ugly:feelswhat:. When i went to japan, I noticed they weren't uglier than 'whites' on average, just shorter and twinklike.

There are ugly panfaced japs and pretty long skulled jomon japs

• +1
'Yes Ivan, Nazis considered you their equals, they were saving you from jew communism and totally were not gonna kill you all to copy American manifest destiny'
View attachment 3171995
Napoleon was even worse, he was pure evil.
Hitler is just an ugly pig who decided to release this pamphlet as an idea of national chauvinism to show that the Red army is not that strong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs and Imretarded?
Napoleon was even worse, he was pure evil.
Hitler is just an ugly pig who decided to release this pamphlet as an idea of national chauvinism to show that the Red army is not that strong
He was short after all:feelshah:

Wait so you think hitler wasn't even racist, Just giga anti communism and just used racism to get Germans to wanna fight:feelswhat:

:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Putin
He was short after all:feelshah:
Napoleon was fat and short, over for this faggot.
The consequences of the Moscow fire are still visible
Wait so you think hitler wasn't even racist, Just giga anti communism and just used racism to get Germans to wanna fight:feelswhat:

:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:
probably. This brochure depicts not ordinary Slavs, but the Red army. It is known that there were a lot of collaborators, like Andrei Vlasov, as well as Stepan Bandera and Shukhevych, beloved by Ukrainians. And there were Slavic countries that were part of this AXIS. As I remember, Hitler himself said that he wanted to destroy Bolshevism, Hitler was an evil capitalist.

• Woah
Napoleon was fat and short, over for this faggot.
The consequences of the Moscow fire are still visible

probably. This brochure depicts not ordinary Slavs, but the Red army. It is known that there were a lot of collaborators, like Andrei Vlasov, as well as Stepan Bandera and Shukhevych, beloved by Ukrainians. And there were Slavic countries that were part of this AXIS. As I remember, Hitler himself said that he wanted to destroy Bolshevism, Hitler was an evil capitalist.
Thats interesting. Tell me more about fire of moscow

• +1
Reactions: Putin
After the victory in the Battle of Smolensk, the evil Napoleon headed to Moscow. Kutuzov simply decided to burn down Moscow. It had to be done because of the evil Napoleon. Traces of the fire are still visible on the walls of the red square, they are gradually being removed.

• +1
But because of the burning of Moscow, Russia won the war with Napoleon, after taking burning Moscow, he and his troops began to retreat and his army began to freeze from the cold, he returned to Paris without an army:lul:

• +1
China mogs the west in every way except women, there’s only a select few of noodlewhores that I find attractive

• +1
Reactions: Putin and Imretarded?
After the victory in the Battle of Smolensk, the evil Napoleon headed to Moscow. Kutuzov simply decided to burn down Moscow. It had to be done because of the evil Napoleon. Traces of the fire are still visible on the walls of the red square, they are gradually being removed.
Thats crazy tbh

But because of the burning of Moscow, Russia won the war with Napoleon, after taking burning Moscow, he and his troops began to retreat and his army began to freeze from the cold, he returned to Paris without an army:lul:
its ova

Thats pretty cool:feelshah:
China mogs the west in every way except women, there’s only a select few of noodlewhores that I find attractive
:feelswow:

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Putin
China is good.

• +1
Honestly, i don't know. There's a lot of crazy shit can happen in China like mass killing puppies and cats in some villages and people dying from some stupid shit. China may not promote LGBT, but it's somewhat degenerated in its own way.

• +1