China has truly been conquered by BWC. Chinacels explain this state-sponsored cuckoldry NOW!!!!!!!

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this is like the 5th China-made movie in the last 5 years where the lead male role is a white dude and the lead female role is a chinese girl. in a country that is 99.999999% chinese with a male surplus :feelskek:

ALSO JFL AT HOW THEY CGI THE SPROUSE BOY'S EYES TO BE WAY MORE BLUE THAN THEY REALLY ARE.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 13787, justinzayn and 10 others
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this is like the 5th China-made movie in the last 5 years where the lead male role is a white dude and the lead female role is a chinese girl.

ALSO JFL AT HOW THEY CGI THE SPROUSE BOY'S EYES TO BE WAY MORE BLUE THAN THEY REALLY ARE.

Not by BWC BY BTC AND BUC BIG UYGHUR COCK

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
China needs to be nuked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, justinzayn, Prettyboy and 8 others
Average chang
PicsArt 09 09 054002

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Shrek2OnDvD
Is that dylan sprouse jfl getting that china money i see

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, TsarTsar444 and Jagged0
It’s a gran strategy you silly pigskin

They cast whites as MCs to make them feel welcome in China the more representation they have in China the less they will feel like outsiders

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
It’s a gran strategy you silly pigskin

They cast whites as MCs to make them feel welcome in China the more representation they have in China the less they will feel like outsiders
You have to stick to cumskin or pigskin, else it become confusing, nigger.

• +1
As far as I can tell Chinese people admire White people aesthetically but not as actual people. Kind of like how Europeans admire marble sculpture.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, TsarTsar444 and Jagged0
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this is like the 5th China-made movie in the last 5 years where the lead male role is a white dude and the lead female role is a chinese girl. in a country that is 99.999999% chinese with a male surplus :feelskek:

So they worship whites? Water.
But It's not that safe anymore, because of Xi Jinping, China is becoming more and more hostile to foreigners, racism and attacks are common now because of the nationalist nuts .

As far as I can tell Chinese people admire White people aesthetically but not as actual people. Kind of like how Europeans admire marble sculpture.
Yeah they would like to look like that

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
So they worship whites? Water.
But It's not that safe anymore, because of Xi Jinping, China is becoming more and more hostile to foreigners, racism and attacks are common now because of the nationalist nuts .
Xi Jinping is based af hope he nukes California

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 13787
The chinese love having whites in their media. To them, whites equal wealth success and prestige so any white face will work. They even have a term for these guys called white monkeys.

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
It's like hollywood casting blacks as male romantic lead.

Both are cucked.

• +1
@Cheesyrumble read carefully. also reminder im white blue eyes blonde hair

• +1
Reactions: traveler and Magical Apple
Not by BWC BY BTC AND BUC BIG UYGHUR COCK
uigur women love KAZAKH BULLS. most uigurs are hapa manlets with er pheno.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Cheesyrumble
  • +1
Reactions: traveler and Cheesyrumble
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler and Acromegaly_Chad
Many Uygur women are caucasians who get fucked by han chinese men every day in labor camps
There are very few uigurs who look caucasian. Most look fully asian or vaguely hapa tbh. Also that is a lie. Chinese men typically do not like asian women who aren't chinese.

There are very few uigurs who look caucasian. Most look fully asian or vaguely hapa tbh. Also that is a lie. Chinese men typically do not like asian women who aren't chinese.
It depends, it's a pretty diverse region

yea eurasian ppl can look like almost anything. Although chinese men don't date uigur women.
They don't date them. They rape them. Look it up

I love Xi Jinping

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
View attachment 1807822
We will breed out the pigskin race
I will colonise Chinese foids by the dozens on my upcoming sexpat trip once the wuhan virus is gone filling every Chinese foid I can with my BWC seed to breed hapa children and then Ima flee back to Europe

wwaf already out number actual gooks. very few gooks are pure gooks, they've all been rapebabied by protuguese, spanish, english, american colonists etc for hundreds of years. the white cock has already been imprinted on 100% of asian females dna :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: