China looks amazing

mug

mug

Kraken
straight up beautiful cities and architecture

everyone seems happy, it looks affordable to live and you can have an urban experience 10x better than some american metropolisis

china is so big everything you like about your country can be found there and probably better quality.

edit..

china actually looks like they're living in 2024,

america has been stuck in the 70s architecture wise because we has no social cohesion and worry about children getting killed in the streets where kids can roam free without worry in china.

imagine a city like this being safer than NYC and having 5x population, astounding

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, blithe, billymidnight and 5 others
China good because flashing lights. They're eating dogs in villages. :ROFLMAO:

and we use their labor to build our iphones and we pretend to care about others.

everyone seems happy, it looks affordable to live and you can have an urban experience 10x better than some american metropolisis
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

everything you like about your country can be found there and probably better quality.
instead of regular canola oil you get sewer oil instead

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bars, billymidnight and Clown Show
When will people wake up to chinese superiority, they created every toy I owned, gave me synthetic steroids as a yound man, plus some easy promiscuous pussay top 3 races fr

• +1
Reactions: mug
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

instead of regular canola oil you get sewer oil instead
we take their worst aspects and look at our best.

its called propaganda

There are more than a hundred million cities in China. And 10 cities with 10 million inhabitants and all these cities look something like this

china is so big everything you like about your country can be found there and probably better quality.
View attachment 3173284
View attachment 3173296
View attachment 3173297

edit..

america has been stuck in the 70s architecture wise because we has no social cohesion and worry about children getting killed in the streets where kids can roam free without worry in china.

imagine a city like this being safer than NYC and having 5x population, astounding
Walk 10 minutes in any direction from the center of one of these picturesque city centers and you're gonna come upon 3rd world conditions. And kidnapping is a HUGE problem in China.

its called propaganda
Canadian Lol GIF

we take their worst aspects and look at our best.
my honest reaction

name me ONE country that is this fucking degenerate and immoral, not even india streetshitters come 0.1% close to this. i would rather live in some absolute african shithole than this.
matter of fact i would rather live anywhere in the world than this. besides the obvious sewer oil consumption and distribution (still blows my mind) cardboard meat, infrastructure made out of paper, little to no access to free media, monitored on every single step (dont even compare this to muh apple or android shit pls), no free speech, poisoned ground and air
also people there are complete hyenas

View attachment 3173284
View attachment 3173296
View attachment 3173297

edit..

SQUISHY SQUISHY!

View attachment 3173284
View attachment 3173296
View attachment 3173297

edit..

I always dreamed of visiting a rain forest in south China with all those ancient temples

• +1
Reactions: mug
They eat them in the city too. Especially in winter. Every winter you see signs popping up throughout every city, big or small, saying "狗肉".

• +1
Reactions: Kudagaisme
Soulless cities nah